3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbadon_na 25.12.19 11:25 am

Protsessorostroeniya graphics settings (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

When playing processor-i5-6600k and the GTX 1080 are always 100% CPU usage. The same situation was still only with the Origins. Accordingly, the video card is only working at 60-70 percent even on the morning settings. To make work the video card only helps increase scaling resolutions up to 180%. Does the game protsessorostroeniya settings to remove at least part of the load?
59 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.12.19

abbadon_na
Clouds, shadows, volumetric lighting. Install MSI Afterburner and will be seen exactly who and how loads.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

abbadon_na
As far as I know,zhopny for CPU space to unload impossible,you can only map at lower graphics settings.The flow of mobs is not regulated,as the flow of cars in GTA.
There is a possibility to dig deeper in the ini.But how does it impact the game...I'm using ini only restriction of 60 K/s were removed,and that in the dense AC3

L
Linch2000 25.12.19

I have an i7 3770К, 16, 1070. download cent from 60% to 80% (in different places in different ways.). Pirates, Win 7.

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

Zevs72ru
Zevs72ru wrote:
It should just be down and out to Ryazan with the prefix X
Ie, you do not know just why he want to seem smarter? But no, you have shown just stupid ))) Percent X have more or Kesha or TDP and as a result accelerate better. If the overpayment penny it is better to take with. So next time turn on your head when you write something ))) I Watched when the comparison is against 2700Х 2700 2700 normal and accelerates fine (although a bit worse) but showed a drawdown at the minimum fps a lot more.

m
macsim702 25.12.19

abbadon_na
4 cores, 4 threads. Alas. He sat suffering in 6500 changed to 7700к.

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

abbadon_na
All settings with a range of drawing and detail of the world in games available dependent because the percent should be treated more Drava stakes and also physics if it is tied to Prots, the shadows - they have a range of rendering and not the quality (for example in fallout 4 is almost the main parameter which loads percents not sickly so load) and the number of objects on the screen (people, equipment, machines, etc.)

D
Dimchik94 25.12.19

Linch2000
Abnormal you processor. My i7-7700, in public places under 100 boot.

L
Linch2000 25.12.19

Dimchik94
What is. ))
Spoiler

L
LIGHTandDARK4 25.12.19

It is clear that percent about. Office gag. Time ies i5 (four cores) has long gone. Now, for such games you need at least 6 cores.

D
Dimchik94 25.12.19

Linch2000
Reaching any port. Or to Alexandria. Think surprised.

L
Linch2000 25.12.19

Dimchik94
Yes, I agree that up to 100% but not permanent.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
for example in fallout 4 is almost the main parameter which loads percents not sickly so loads
Assasins creed 3 launch in new York:
Spoiler
Fall 4 in comparison, just a bunch of:
Spoiler

i
insel260 25.12.19

R5 1600x
8 GB RAM
GTX 970
graphics settings - very high, except shadows (high)
The FHD resolution
included Using

The game is not below 45 fps in the loaded field.
Win 10x64 Home
Version view..the driver 411
Game installed on HDD
Game - pirates from hatab.

But after meditation, oddly enough the fps drops to 10-5. Here I do not know what a joint.

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
Assasins creed 3 launch in new York:
Spoiler

Fall 4 in comparison, just a bunch of:
Spoiler
And what do you mean by that? the fact that I was right about fallout 4? Don't cost yourself that trouble.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

MagicHero
That is,the difference between 87% and 43% load, no?)))

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
That is,the difference between 87% and 43% load, no?)))
lol what's the total load percent in the game? If you've read the above then
Firstly I was there on the first place put the draw distance, here you have it in the assassin and ship percent
Secondly, you have in fallout fps lower because it rested in the graphics card and do you think if the handles 85 percent of staff and 56 it will be loaded equally?
And THIRD, if you want to make sure that in the fallout of the shadows is really loaded system the test in the city with shadows on low and shadows on high, best where a large red tower because. a the building is essentially just a box.
If the gland is not noob better not try to be clever, the effect will be the opposite.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.12.19

abbadon_na
what is the race to load ,what fps on ultra? if greater than 60 ,meaning to bother

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

MagicHero
I used another way FPS raised by lowering some of the settings,except the range rendering.I have the Locke via the ini file is not removed
MagicHero wrote:
If the gland is not noob better not try to be clever, the effect will be the opposite.
So this is just for you, the dialogue is none other than the confrontation,which aims to show themselves smarter than the interviewee. I only give the results of their tests,but not for the sake of you sharted

MagicHero wrote:
Secondly, you have in fallout fps lower because it rested in the graphics card and do you think if the handles 85 percent of staff and 56 it will be loaded equally?
OK.Here's the same AC3 with a CPU load of 66%:
Spoiler
FPS 111к/s and CPU load is below 21% in comparison with the previous screenshot AC3

MagicHero wrote:
Firstly I was there on the first place put the draw distance, here you have it in the assassin and ship percent
Do I understand correctly,the range of render only affects CPU?

L
Luka_gg 25.12.19

[Denis]
Lowering the graphics settings, dropping CPU usage (of course not all settings are equally impressive). The range of drawing clearly explained in the Rick and Morty 1 season 4 series. Processor, working with the game engine handles geometry, physics and the task objects, of course within a certain radius. And Yes, it's the same effect on the graphics card, for files that require graphics processing, the same will load the graphics card.
I don't see distance in the Origin, hence the problem, and she's good.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
In AC3-range rendering a separate option is also there:

And the CPU loads well