3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4ip3r 15.09.19 02:13 pm

Jeanette and Theresa (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

People! Explain to them all the same, two or one person(in the picture they are two POPs), but in the game she has a split personality. In General, XS
48 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dronowar 15.09.19

The picture is probably in order so no one would know. :)

s
senya 15.09.19

They are like naked from Lord of the rings

A
Asad Seren 15.09.19

By the way folks, how do you leave Janet or both alive? ;)

P
ProstoIlya 15.09.19

Teresa as a candidate-for-salvation is not even mentioned...

K
Kazi 15.09.19

to Senya: we had the same Association

N
Noname 15.09.19

And I both left alive

M
Molodnyak 15.09.19

Personally, I reconciled

A
Asad Seren 15.09.19

If I did not lost its memory, for the salvation of both the Expo freestuff give :) But then say that if you leave one Janet something with her then it will be possible povalyatsya in bed ;)

N
Nostr 15.09.19

IT IS NECESSARY TO TRY)))))))))))

P
ProstoIlya 15.09.19

>But then say that if you leave one Janet something with her then it will be possible >povalyatsya in bed ;)

Can. And not just once.

O
OG Simson 15.09.19

And how to reconcile them?

A
Asad Seren 15.09.19

you need to have conviction 4 and above

M
Molodnyak 15.09.19

if you save both, you and in bed with Jeanette to lie and free to the Expo and additional quests from Theresa, but at the measure so they say.

PS-Conviction RULES!!!!!!

A
Asad Seren 15.09.19

inters. and Nosferatu will lie with Jeanne? ;)

4ip3r 15.09.19

To Asad
Yeah... but close and dead!

A
Asad Seren 15.09.19

And no, by the way ;)
She tells me they say the type I had naughty thoughts about you, and I ask And you don't think I'm ugly?, and she answers with a smile, Yes, we are all dead on the outside ;) waiting for an invitation to the party ;) current I don't like Nosferatu. I would play only for toreadora or treerow. Just wondering how the world was made for noshow

V
Vivolg 15.09.19

But as Janet in the crib to fall?

R
Russkaya Borzaya 15.09.19

For soblazneniya of Janette have to make the effort and talk with her to select the answer choices that begin with the string seduction (displayed in pink). The first meeting has to have the seduction 2, the second (when we return with the amulet from the hotel), also 2, well, and happy to give her the amulet, of course. In the third meeting, when talking on the phone, again - apply seduction. In the fourth meeting (when the two sisters quarrel in one body) have to unconditionally support Jeanette. Then not to forget to visit her after my return from the Elizabeth Dane, during a call, to ask if she's alone... she may be the first time:)
By the way, for having sex with Jeanette gives 2 extra experience points (for a reconciliation of sisters - one). Apparently, very experienced girl:)...

S
Sheon 15.09.19

Hmm, I failed to reconcile them... When the last sentence, I say Give her the gun, but there is still shooting in Jeannette... Well, at least better that one someone ostanetsja, and then dashing razdvoenie personality from the girls...

V
Vivolg 15.09.19

Okay I thought that you can do without the help of seduction. I already passed the game for the gangrel and formed the impression that some quests using brute force to solve, but I don't know about the rest of you but my character was imprisoned iskluchitelno under it. Now I pass for tremere can't get used to the idea that you cannot take the good old garden shears and cut all villains something