3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4ip3r 15.09.19 02:13 pm

Jeanette and Theresa (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

People! Explain to them all the same, two or one person(in the picture they are two POPs), but in the game she has a split personality. In General, XS
48 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russkaya Borzaya 15.09.19

And in order to reconcile the girls, Likening need 4...

D
Dain Dark 15.09.19

So to seduce Janet the skill of seduction does not need more than two or still have further to swing, and when a man play the seduction is actually do not need...
By the way if they are to reconcile then there is not allow anything interestnogo... so Theresa had no luck...

R

Well, the peace you gain more experience first by completing a quest on the expulsion of the spirit, and then also for the reconciliation...

D
Dain Dark 15.09.19

So to seduce Jeanette (and not only(but for a male character)) the skill of seduction more than two to download it ?

R

If I am not mistaken, in the case of your good behavior, Seduction 2 should be enough...
Like (but can't vouch for 100%) if you slightly something disappointing in past conversations (but just slightly), then this can be corrected with 4 Seduction in the conversation after you help her kill Teresa.

P
Pakko 15.09.19

How often it will be possible for Janet to come and get 2 points experience?

c
cawa 15.09.19

and when she send an invitation to the soap?
after each quest check
right here proffa from the monastery Spaso...

P
PlayGround.ru 15.09.19

With the conviction of 5 and a persistent attempt to reconcile the sisters dialogue to dwell in a circle, and any other options in any case, winning Teresa. Very strange glitch, patched version from Platinum. Was does someone have this?

H
HitmanXXX 15.09.19

I have another thread going on with Janet. I seduced her by making everything as it should, but when I went to her on the bed the first time, and everyone else I bed to avoid just can't with any answers(even if I just say goodbye still goes black screen, sound design...), experience nifiga does not... It glitches like that?

Generally, if it's important I play Gangrel man.

B
Blood.Pro 15.09.19

And me I wonder what they are there for the dark screen if I do its chick malkasian seduced.FUCK me Janet was a LESBIAN.

D
Dain Dark 15.09.19

Damn... it seems everything is done as it should... but Jeanette does not ?

R

well, there is not only in seduction and medallion - one also right to talk ... the slightest hint of rudeness (or lack of interest) - and the girl has already lost interest...
Speaking of passionate emails on email - at the time I was wrong... passionate letters the player merely sends Vivi:)
if interested, a detailed description of angliskih answers Jeanette can be found here:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/vampire_tmb_jeanette_tourette.txt

S
Serg 15.09.19

So I don't understand that it is necessary to wait for the invitation via email to Janet or after the Elizabeth Dane to come over???

D
Dark Lord 15.09.19

where to find Janet when the other says to find her?????????????

d
dispel 15.09.19

Go to the diner opposite the Asylum'a

R
Regina 15.09.19

Asked these question in many places, already do not know where have all probably sit. Stuck in the beginning of the game, where Teresa asks the ghosts to go out into the sewers, the manholes are opened without problems, I reach the stairs up-but she's behind the door-bars with a 10-th level of the castle. The key to the sewers I have Teresa gave so much for her, another need? Or is this a glitch? What to do tell me who, huh? Please! . .

R

Regina
this is a bug in Nepetsino version of the game, the keys sometimes don't open the right door. I advise you to put the patch, so in the future do not suffer. If for some reason the patch can be installed - save-load, here is your salvation. However, to get advise from older saves made before you got this bug...

R
Regina 15.09.19

Thanks, now I understand what it is I have the doors did not open.However, with save-load will not work, I glitch still in training picked up. . .So my road to the patch. .

C
CMblCJl 15.09.19

speaking of Rennet-what's wrong with her teeth???super bleach?

H
Holysatan 15.09.19

And I left DC Theresa, giving this pendant to Jeanette (contagion recessed ), so Nitsche not done :((