3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dennisrichman 15.09.19 02:14 pm

PC-version (Journey)

What are the rumors or prediction of the game on PC?
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 15.09.19

It is necessary to you? The game for 2-3 hours, look on YouTube.

K
Koresh Togliatti 15.09.19

Dennis_Richman
Alas barely. And the fellow comments above probably the best connoisseur of video games in the world )))

A
Anderby 15.09.19

Of course, tomorrow comes.

A
Araigumma 15.09.19

:D

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 15.09.19

Coming soon)

S
SkyraX 15.09.19

Anderby
Answer 3 years later - of course, it goes :D

D
Dako7 15.09.19

Hell freezes, system profile, the problem is not in it, on all settings. That climb is nothing there, someone faced? License. Wood penultimate, the last word on Journey no.

N
Nazar Motronyuk 15.09.19

Dako7
The same garbage. Will wait for the update or return the money.

D
Dako7 15.09.19

Nazar Motronic
In the second half of the game like the rules, and the desert and after the level of tin, up to 1 fps jumps, XS pancake.

L
Lex Raven 15.09.19

Comp profile, 4K, all ultra.. Went for 4 hours probably.. No brakes, no Frisians never noticed..
I love the sound of it. But put a normal stereo - all problems disappear..
Ordinary pirates, was rocked yesterday morning..

V
Viral 15.09.19

Dako7
the same garbage. two Loki was normal. the third was on the descent to freesite stable.

Already solved the problem very banal way - stupidly run the game as administrator... and she stopped freesite. Maybe this is the solution, and maybe EGS муDацкий launcher, who knows)))

p
pckot01 15.09.19

Lex Raven
Similarly, no brakes, but the sound, wheezing
Where to put normal stereo? The game has no settings, and in Windows, and so a regular stereo ,no Eqs, surround sound and mnogokanal no

J
Just_A_Boy 15.09.19

If it freezes turn off the Internet! This is the problem with finding other players. Tested works himself into a license collided.

g
gennaz 15.09.19

The game runs stable, nice graphics,interesting gameplay, well that came out on PC.
Spoiler

S
SonyK_2 15.09.19

pckot01 wrote:
...the sound of wheezing...
I have wheezing when in the sound settings set to 5.1.
Spoiler

When switched to stereo everything is fine. Passed the game in normal headphones - no problems.
Spoiler

C
Cechov 15.09.19

The game is beautiful, but the feeling that the demo was not a game(

K
KazymirZyba 15.09.19

unable to create d3d device and swap chain...

T
Tigra 15.09.19

Dako7
The game loves to use the integrated PERC GPU, forget about discrete. Only forced on using a discrete card in Nvidia Panel helps.

p
pipsodrom 15.09.19

I have a startup passes the logo of developers and a black screen, and then Close program.
Any idea what's the problem?

K
Kay Ovald 12.07.21

Praised for the most nebolui even when it was a shameful exclusive (and exclusivity is always a shame), the game finally came out with a stimulus.
This is such a kind of walker with jumping elements, of which there is more than one such thing in Steam. Like many others, this game is distinguished by a beautiful, albeit unpretentious, grafony, the absence of a coherent plot (everything, as usual, a metaphor) (the ending raises one question - and what for was it all?) And a short duration. And it's also a sudden MMO, that is, you will encounter rare other players (it does nothing) and you will not have an adequate pause. They will also spoil your achievements (for example, with bridges). Great fucking idea, yeah ...
Plus, you can collect secret glowing things here. This gives the length of the scarf. What for? Not particularly why, but distracts from the narrative and annoys.
In general, I did not like it very much.
7/10