3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WoooooHooooo 26.12.19 07:07 pm

Missing PIP-Boy (Fallout 4)

Tell me what it could be?
100 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonsyropyatov 26.12.19

Compared with the original, i.e. rolled back to the bug and looked in the console like this Bagan Bron'ka looks...
Conclusion: the frame of the armor in the console shouldn't be at all, then it works. we'll see once all the pads(legs, arms, torso, head)

M
MauOHe3___ 26.12.19

Alex Lastivka
a lengthy report, it is necessary to try. Later, I will unsubscribe about results

S
Strchi 26.12.19

Case in clothing, undress, save, load, get dressed (was)

R
Renetus 26.12.19

I helped this: I removed everything in the box, got into power armor, got out. Voila, the pipboy appeared, as in the inventory, no armor hung hung, all the above did not help. The only lying costume cloak, as the quest is not for rent. Doesn't want to talk to this ghoul in hat...

4itak 26.12.19

PCA all for the info ..
I ran off about 100 levels crippled and without a PIP-boy .. in the end tired of this shit and climbed into the ' net for info ...
clear-clear karoch me now )) ggy )

Return PIP-boy I managed just yesterday to help received this is the information ..

Scored in the console code for the armor - came crooked stuff , then went to the adjacent empty frame of the power armor, and after a short while came out . Further, punching in the code for PIP-boy and voila - it appeared !!
Protest yesterday, this thing flies ... the PIP-boy me personally in the construction and modification of power armor ..

Once ATP unsubscribe ! spices, I registered to share my info in gratitude for already received ))

If someone tell me how to cure maimed hands is finally super ...
Legs I fly yesterday - had to break for this .. ggy )

p
papinkiril 26.12.19

I have finally pipz love I went out of the power armor , I can sit and work on the machines , but it does not break during the impact, the sound of power armor , and kill me is not possible , can't run and no peep fight in such a thing removed from ourselves frame forces.Bron. but it did not work ( via console ) , you guys write some methods and then constantly run in forces.Bron. I do not want

T
Telkodav 26.12.19

stereo09
Thanks, man, I'm already all head broke.

S
Snowflake 26.12.19

Until then, people either did not want or did not know how to listen. Spent several hours revealed working method no consoles - no one even read. Again, explain available. Goes to the cupboard - it remove the armor from your body (if you have skinny - can only), naked intermeddle in the tank, climbs at this time of the PIP - boy already works, but with your armor again blunt, so wear any other armor, intermeddle in it, climbs again, dress up as it should.

M
Mihail Voronov 26.12.19

Belezerion
two solutions trouble. 1 right button to zoom in zoom out 2 in the game open stand with FOV XX (where XX is a value from 0 to 99).
FOV in .ini file to the rest interface so that only in the game.

Z
Zerencij 26.12.19

Author cha just peep that stuck.

r
rusline151 26.12.19

Alex lastivka - many thanks for the advice ), Hello Atomic cats....damn
Alex lastivka wrote:
Fix errors with missing PIP-boy.

Put and then delete the entire available power armor through the console ~:
player.equipitem 3E577
player.removeitem 3E577
player.equipitem B1C09
player.removeitem B1C09
player.equipitem 140D7B
player.removeitem 140D7B
player.equipitem 1909D1
player.removeitem 1909D1
player.equipitem 1909D5
player.removeitem 1909D5
player.equipitem 1909D6
player.removeitem 1909D6
player.equipitem 198B13
player.removeitem 198B13

If after these steps, clicking on the Tab you see their empty hands, run the following shell command:
player.equipitem 21b3b

Basically this error occurs after you put the HS power armor Nuclear Cats.

P. S. Checked for 3 days very hard, looking for a solution

k
ksaw 26.12.19

In this mode, disabled the console,how do you use it???

M
Mailru34 26.12.19

I lost the PIP battle after met Ada and she told me about the mechanics (DLS Automatron) Now just peep the battle appears when I'm in power armor

M
Mailru34 26.12.19

stereo09
Thank you)

A
Aleksey Enyutin 26.12.19

I also had a glitch. Open PIP-boy, but it is not.

But I helped a banal procedure Quick Save - Quick Load. The same procedure helped with the disappearance of weapons.

F
Fedya Knyazev 26.12.19

Alex Lastivka
Thank you very much!Already wanted to re-take but the team saved me!

j
jane doe 26.12.19

The same problem was - piled all the clothes in the drawer and climbed naked into power armor,got out and everything works.

L
L.F-4449 26.12.19

"pipboy" is also not tried everything!

t
thunderok 26.12.19

After passing the nukes went missing a section in the savegame before passing a section, tried different fixes don't help, has anyone experienced similar?

w
wektor1313 26.12.19

survival mode, peep the fight was gone and just bare hand shows as in the screenshot above, before such nebylo, and to get out of the survival mode is not desirable because then the back to back, why is only in it a problem