3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WoooooHooooo 26.12.19 07:07 pm

Missing PIP-Boy (Fallout 4)

Tell me what it could be?
100 Comments
Sort by:
R
Renat187 26.12.19

Thank you very much Alex all helped. Thought already that does not help.

m
makalex 26.12.19

In survival mode! If pit fighting was seen as the item of clothing was accidentally shot it will be exactly this picture. I did so, began to work with Pete-boy soft. That is - entered the inventory, found some clothes (the second position from the left), went over the items (viewing the subject works), hit ENTER (put pit fight) and it appeared! Good luck!

A
AntonSA 26.12.19

Using various tips from this thread pipboy I had. But the trick is that other parts of the interface are somehow not displayed in the mode without power. reservations: no menus interact with objects/boxes; no green. the dot in the centre; damn short!)
What helped me:
1. Went into video settings in the game and hit default interface appeared)
2. To bring up the pipboy, I dropped only leathers 101, which was on top of me, in a drawer, then climbed into his power armor (х01) and got out of her pipboy resurrected) But if I tried again to throw the leathers and get into a power armor - the pipboy, the infection was gone again.
3. The trial found out that if you get into a different frame of power armor (it was T45), a glitch with the disappearance of the "pipboy" is not apparent. I threw the armor elements х01 on this frame - so far so good) But we'll see.

A
AntonSA 26.12.19

.... continue
After a quite a long time noticed the loss of interface "pipboy". The benefit persisted often, because found out how this was done: I was dressed leathers 101 on the lab coat Voltec to raise the level of intelligence. And after these actions and subsequent input / output of the power armor interface "pipboy" flies again.

K
Kirill kr. 26.12.19

I know I did too

K
Kirill kr. 26.12.19

I nacetyl a great level and so fucked up start sohranenku informed the moment you acetonyl level and if you want level Nacional then do it in a small ie for example you have a LVL 10 and you naitiri 12 then 14 then 16 using one and everything will work

D
Danilrf229 26.12.19

Don't know about you, but my pirates were average detail, I set high in the launcher settings, and PIP fight appeared.

M
Magistr Yoda 26.12.19

Alex Lastivka
Health to you and your loved ones! the first decision that has helped.
Hike I have a glitch arose at the time when he tried to enter the power armor, but because of the close standing wall character stuck in one place. Code tcl helped to circumvent the unit of the landscape, HE put the carcass, but its texture remains in the open state. Preserved-rebooted, found himself without armor, well, I think, figs with it. Later emerged a glitch with the PIP-boy. Activating the chain codes, this armor appeared in his zabagovan/clear.
Friend DMP55 top hard zaminusili, but in some ways he was right)

K
Kuklotank 26.12.19

The problem is this: PIP-pad (thing) is registered so that the backpacks of some mods now, do not dress up, moreover, after the removal of fashion, instead of Button shows the sleeve (well at least not where it is sewn). Tried splash with equipotel, button only appears to put on the backpack and the sleeve again... I'm sad... what to do?

s
saturn7774 26.12.19

Nothing helped ...
PIP-Boy as there and there ... and frame Cats all the time is added to the inventory.

It's already 2018-th year. Is there no fix !!?

D
DeSpOd_indyvidum 26.12.19

Kama12
Oooo nejsvetejsi people, let the welfare and material wealth will always pursue your family! You saved my nervous system from the constant stress, after each installation of a new fashion or when you remove the mod, always had to go to the base to throw things to add to the inventory pitboy (it as a subject I have had) and try to dress it up!

C
CergeNT 26.12.19

I helped - settings - video -transparency interface. Wiggled the lever and the PIP-boy appeared

M
Mr.N0body 26.12.19

There! Thanks for the foreign video! Help! Was solved in two clicks. I really had not an atom of cat armor, but whatever, it came out immediately.) Can videomanual Russian make))) (though of course you can understand, but you never know)

M
Mikhail Mikhail 17.07.20

not working

M
Mikhail Mikhail 17.07.20

Download the mod on the pipboy and voila, this bullshit is working.... the most effective option

r
rendgen 17.07.20

Kama12
thank you so much. helped

E
Evil_mc_Smoke 20.02.22

I had a problem when I pressed Tab at the very moment when I got out of power armor. Well, as they say, a wedge is knocked out with a wedge. Climbed into the armor again, and when leaving it, clicked Tab. The second time I got it back.

S
Seef Sell 08.10.22

Don't worry, it's a game bug. The pip fight will disappear for various reasons, the console has nothing to do with the loss, but only if it was not intentionally removed also through the console. I am a supporter of "unfinished games" and prefer to modify them in various ways to make it more comfortable to be in the virtual world while sitting in front of the screen. The most common problems are the disappearance of the pip battle and the loss of textures underfoot. It's easier to take the save before the bug, but it's much better to get rid of the problem at the root. If the game is with modifications (like mine), then you should look at a number of mods. Most often, the Hide Pip-Boy mod is buggy, it is responsible for the absence of a pip battle on the left hand, but when you open the menu it reappears, but during a shootout or moving between locations it is buggy, hello loss. If you don't understand, just delete if you have time, then you should disassemble the mod and look at the design of the mod, then get into the texture settings exclusively for the mod and fix it a little at the very end (the latest version of the mod for the period of December 16, 2015). If this mod is not available, then it was deleted either through the console, or this is a bug of the game system itself, so it’s worth either rolling back the game to an earlier version, which is not difficult, or downloading a pirate, I recommend it from mechanics, it works like a clock, and the curves of updates no.

r
radiotar1 20.01.23

I recently downloaded a mod from the nexus to replace the Power Armor interface, after removing this mod (you won’t believe how much f***ing time I spent on calculating the problem), the pip-boy disappears. How to get rid of a mod without pulling it out of the game with roots?
Adding via the console will not help, if that)

s
sasha_2015_pro 20.01.23

Of course, this forum is old and maybe no one will see what I write and maybe even ignore it, maybe someone is even aware of what I will say, but listen: The pin fight bug only happens when you use cheats, let's say for issuing in power armor I I tested this theory at my place and let's say the pin battle immediately disappeared as I used the cheat in power armor so keep in mind if you use cheats in the armor, exit it and then use the cheat, but if I'm wrong and this happens outside the armor, then I apologize in advance