3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAS 02.09.19 11:54 pm

What do you like Sacred or Diablo

interested in Your opinion, write reasonably.
92 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa666 02.09.19

Sacred of course !!!

A
Aleks Yustas 02.09.19

at first I thought that sacred...because Diablo 2 was terribly tired...
but after the jump the fashion of the Grapes of wrath (the grapes of wrath) I changed my mind again :)

in General..Diablo taxis...justify my opinion:
sacred bored faster...
atmosphere there 'no'...especially compared to the Diablo
as I recall the first version of the sacred -- or bugs in these versions there..shudder...
few enemies...or rather...you can feel their monotony...
well still it is possible a chyo-thread to come up with...but this...I think..enough...

H
HAS 02.09.19

Personally, I'm just sick of Diablo

P
Prosto_4el 02.09.19

Diablo 2 taxis,but Sacred for newer and graphs for priyatnee.My voice is sacred.

M
Midnight 02.09.19

Lord! What is brain fog? How can you compare neprevzojdennuyu RPG Diablo 2, which I guess is a game without flaws with a pitiful clone of Diablo Sacred-om in which a glitch on a glitch sits and chases glitch?
*IMHO*
Diablo 2 is the best RPG of all time.

A
Aleks Yustas 02.09.19

Diablo 2 is the best RPG of all time.
IMHO...after the 3rd TES'a ;)

s
stels. 02.09.19

In principle, all paramental DIABLO better sacreda:
1 sacred fast nadoedaet
2 remember when diablo came out?
3 diablo uchshe skills, gameplay,and class of heroes
4 sacred is certainly a parody don't forget about it!!!

H
HAS 02.09.19

Diablo is the worst game
From regular dungeons I want to puke , nadeet 2 days
Millions of monsters is simply not interesting to kill
Worse game the world has ever seen

V
Valor 02.09.19

Sacred definitely better to Just have this feature in the Internet Chose 2-3 games classic and as it is not appropriate to speak ill of her will Not be considered a father
Let's start with the graphics-as it's the same Diablo only impressionable as it is possible to say to the creators thank you for the Sacred
Many criticize pumping in Sacred but I will say that has long been such a beautiful flow not seen In Diablo 2 SRL do not care what he sang to swing All look like Spineless No Skrebowski the perfect battle strategy for Example on canake to let agnaou spiral Running around the fire and roast his pursuers simultaneously firing archers, mages and fireball Is only one of the examples Where you've seen this in Diablo?
Not many arcade skajete you ?Want painfully advanced as the RPG Divine Divinety There just will die of boredom and I still praised to the Sacred
Bleeding there I just Get a bunch you don't need spells and waiting half the game to give level 2 a favorite you sing and all this mechanical please notice Wanted gave wanted no Not possible you need to pump Persian From this and skiff the game despite davolno not bad performance
No guys Sacred clearly what so long waited for fans of this genre the Game is not smooth but of course taxis
Diablo 2 classic -Sacred probably what we lacked in this Diablo
IMHO

x
xX_DarkSide_Xx 02.09.19

and in my opinion should not compare who cares about graphics when no one will say that D2 is better (it's the one sick) I hate these people - they are not real players as well ... and those who are important to gameplay (unless you forgot what it is) that in D2 it was such as ought to be the game relating to the class of RPG (I hope the transcript is not necessary), and certainly Since before it does not hold up well in any way . So Gentlemen, To Each His Own !
PS. In Ultima online there is no graphics at all for what was as exciting !

L
Lomir 02.09.19

One turned to call these 2 games the RPG? They even RPG a prize does not reach People who do not pozorte themselves, calling them RPG.

Still my choice on the side of Diablo. The atmosphere there is better. Sacred too colorful.

2Valor
RPG isn't one pumping!
And devine Divinity better than either of these games at least more interesting quests and freedom of action. That conversion sacred, is walking over the spot on the map.

G
G-man 02.09.19

Diablo to because of their age just perfectly balanced and polished by millions of patches and add-ons. Plus service Battle.net. What can I say..

And Sacred still too young, but I am glad that is actively developing. A lot of possibilities. It's nice that I can just clone worked Adelle carefully, and certainly with the fans spoke...

In short it is clear for the future Sacred, Diablo and all the same honestly already paatil his own. Age solid and to develop it, nobody will..

S
St.Rel 02.09.19

DIABLO 2!!!
I will never forget the necromancer with army of darkness))
Generated locations have a purely psychological effect and allow the game not to annoy the player.
And most importantly: I did not like the abstract on the reverse side of the box of Sacred - forget about all the Diablo.
If you want to be clean, didn't have to wash, just water the dirt on your neighbor...

G
G-man 02.09.19

This is true. The is damn. Aggressive.

B
Bero 02.09.19

Diablo himself was not playing, but my tender half said that Sacred is better. Quote: this is Sacred - superior Diablo...a moment of reflection...and, in General, steers Fallout Tactics. Well...!!!???...

H
HAS 02.09.19

Yes, this awesome Diablo generation locations , just stunned , to expand the map from a different angle here and the whole generation . Dungeon for 20 levels , this is nonsense , is annoying for 2 days .
Called it not right well what does the Devil should have been called Dungeon
In addition to the dungeons there is still a desert and all . the game is essentially from the 1st location - dungeon. Your Diabetes - nasty game .
Diabetes is not even close to an RPG , Sacred thing ( at least for RPGs it seems ) Those who like Diablo I feel sorry for you , you crazy mine

M
Malia 02.09.19

Don't even know which is worse to compare: D2 or Sacred. Both games are striking in themselves.
Still more will vote for D2, because it is already how many years, and some new players prefer many of the current games.
And what can I say!!! You're not a gamer if at least 2 of the times did not pass D2!!!!!!!

H
HAS 02.09.19

I once, with disgust , went through the power this abomination Diablo 2 . And you would want that I held twice . Yes, it's like death

V
Valor 02.09.19

Yes by the way about the aggressive advertising of the Sacred that type it is better than Diablo it is no longer in Russia but in Europe there is nothing written on aloke game and in the log it Diablo no smear Just the same Sacred miracle like call of Duty no One was waiting for came Out and immediately won the hearts of Way the sale of the Sacred good of the world

Y
Ya zabil 02.09.19

So what if the Sacred is a Diablo parody. But this parody better than Diablo. Very heavily modified Diablo, that's what I was expecting. And then the endless journey on the underground have got.
PS. By the way someone wrote that in Diablo only dungeon and desert. Not true people, there still is winter (LoD). ))))))))