3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 26.12.19 08:43 pm

Mako vs Hammerhead vs Nomad (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

What is better Mako , Hammerhead or Nomad?
I, unlike most, hammer loved) Mako always wanted to fly over these endless mountains, and the sensitivity of the controls, in my opinion, this is too clever by half, but the cons end, in battle, he was undoubtedly better.

M-44 Hammer - purely a reconnaissance vehicle. Very fast and maneuverable. Three solid-propellant rocket engine vertical thrust in combination with a nucleus of mass effect not only keeps the car in the meter and a half above the ground, but also allow you to make jumps, overcoming obstacles and climbing into inaccessible to wheeled vehicles space. Boosters provide an opportunity to develop high speed. Homing missiles allow you to be at the enemy with great accuracy from great distances (that for gameplay minus, of course), without getting involved in the melee and being all radius sighting range of fire arms light enemy units.

But to ensure all these qualities needed for a light reconnaissance vehicle, it is necessary to sacrifice something. So, on the Hammer cannot be set heavy and durable armor. It just is no kinetic barrier. But these shortcomings are absolutely justified by the car class: M-44 was created to be not well protected tank, and a means of exploration, although it may repel the superior forces of the enemy.

Conclusion - a good hovertank. The feel of the controls they are very positive. The main weapon is speed and maneuverability.

M-35 Mako - infantry fighting vehicle. Fast enough to promptly deliver a team of Marines to the location of the job, and at the same time protected enough to bring it safely: good armor and powerful kinetic shield in stock. Rapid-fire mass accelerator anti-personnel assignments effectively deal with the walking enemy forces, no matter whether light or heavy infantry and heavy anti-tank gun gives you the trump card in the struggle with the enemy vehicles. The core of mass effect, greatly facilitate the car, and small jet engines provide an opportunity to take neskolkometrovuyu jumping, dodging thereby from missiles or escaping from difficult places, or allowing to extinguish speed before hitting the ground after jumping from the hill.

From disadvantage is not the best handling and long recovery time of the shield.

Conclusion - a good car. Gets me where I want, and it will give good protection and firepower.

Nomad ND1 — reconnaissance and research vehicle, based on "the Tempest". Designed for safe and fast overcoming almost any surface during the exploration of the worlds of congestion of Elea. The Rover is equipped with two hydrogen-oxygen fuel cells, reactor-based zero-kinetic element and the protective shield. Has independent suspension for each wheel and interchangeable four - or six-wheel drive (allows you to switch to speed mode to overcome the space at high speed, or in the mode of the vehicle to overcome the impassable landscape at the expense of speed), and a dual accelerator and running on helium-3 micro-motors to overcome difficult terrain.

Given the potentially different conditions of the studied worlds, "Nomad", due to the modular principle, can be modified according to the anticipated complications during the exploration, study and travel. The modification is subjected to a lot of things, starting with the boosters and the life-support systems and ending with the kinetic shield, radar and color.

On top of that, the Nomad is also equipped with a shield impulse to protect, scanners for examination of the surface and the detection of rich deposits and the mining drones for mining.
Conclusion-a good transport.It can be improved unlike the previous 2, BUT HE wasn'T ARMED.
71 Comments
Sort by:
k
kakp 26.12.19

Čepyrka

H
Hirok 26.12.19

Nomad - castrated Mako, it is not necessary illusions.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Mako - go shoot that is loved by many. But purely gempleynyh... Well, himself.
Conclusion - ride, tired, skipole - if you do not sagraditi.

The hammer was more interesting than Mako, corny due to the fact that locations reduced (still remember the search for minerals in the Mako on the planet).
Conclusion - gempleynyh went a lot more, but those flights and crawling over the lava - I love it

Nomad - let's start with the fact that not so great location and the scale of the map, ie close to the gameplay of the Hammer, but at the same time, it is here that we have to spit on everything and get out of the car to shoot. Gempleynyh, for me, is a plus. And when we bleed, so you can go where you want and how you want. Oh, and unlike Mako and Hammer not so easy to destroy.
Conclusion - it is a RESEARCH machine, which is what we are trying to prove the entire game - boards and DLC our all. From UPS - and they go wherever they want. Well, guns do not have... Well, excuse me, remember where we found him? Database of SCIENTISTS

R
Razox 26.12.19

It is obvious that MAKO is the most adequate tancig was. And the nomad can be called the bus the purpose of which the current is to take a meat stuffing for the quest.

(I still remember the search for minerals in the Mako on the planet)
And how, supposedly on the Luno-speed.

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs wrote:
Well, guns do not have... Well, excuse me, remember where we found him? Database of SCIENTISTS
And who prevented to fasten the gun ?

W
Witcher3fun 26.12.19

of course only Mako. Oh yeah, this is the best ATV for the history of the games. How it was killed, many crushed the hapless Goths, physics had been prescribed for him just pretty precious. It here in any game was not made so high-quality third-party vehicle. Cannon, machine guns, cross-country, and he is slow like a Mule climbing up hills is offset) the Car is so liked that about her even VIDOS Vaughn riveted) what about someone else riveted such a cool vidaru?? NO! Only MAKO) This car is just a legend.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Z126
and who prevented not to be an oldfag and to think, at least as it?
S,S: I probably will surprise You, itility gun is not so easy

H
Hirok 26.12.19

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
In a world where you build space stations in secret from the entire galaxy, yeah, yeah.

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
In a world where carry out flights to another galaxy, resurrect people , build space station , comparable in size with the Citadel , flying at a speed above the speed of light is so difficult to tie gun ?

W
Witcher3fun 26.12.19

Z126
Hirok
Yes che you to the student attacked him, even the dumplings cook difficult

M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.19

kacelnik shit because of the stupid no guns and it's nonsense to get out of the car if someone is there it shoots. they couldn't even machine gun like in BTR he is somewhere on the top to attach
hammer too specific. in fact it is a glider and to fly it may most likely under strictly defined conditions. for the researcher is not very suitable

H
Hirok 26.12.19

MunchkiN 616
Exactly. It is good for rough terrain, ideally - runs.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Hirok
Z126
Witcher3fun
OO, Mr. Hirok - old argued back, remember your not knowing the story, I have decided to confirm?

I'll surprise you if a little bit to understand the story - do not have the resources, database and the whole expedition was almost entirely of scientists, combat was only for the protection of (at least) and all. Where we find the car - generally the station of the scholars, the same as your Citadel (the Name of which don't even remember, yeah, Hey you this) - also, almost all scientists. If you managed to play, not run and gun as it was the first of ME - I would know that there was a coup, almost all the military altogether lost/stolen/used, and the machine - not for the planned. Did you notice what their infrastructure in the outposts? Do you think they seize a military industry?)

H
Hirok 26.12.19

EMPs
There were no resources not in terms of technology, but in terms of the usual food/drink. What we are given to understand that very base.
The system of radiation protection and other things too, not pulling to no!.
The number of shuttles so do were going wild.
Not to mention the satellites.
Oh, what, technologies and raw materials there were heaps.
And Yes, incidentally, this very large plot geymplenyh etc. hole. Fly to dunno where with no weapons in case of aggression from the side, you never know who they will meet. Especially if you believe in the pseudo-real true the reason for flight in the form of the Reapers. Very clever, very.

And Yes, to build after the purchase of the Nomad basic machine gun/mortar of the abundance of resources the planets of course is also impossible. All are stupid. Despite the fact that two members of the crew - repairers/mechanics.

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
do not have the resources
There are no resources? A spacecraft system of radiation protection , a whole bunch of shuttles, etc.? They lacked electricity , water and food.
+ After the construction of the several colonies we have a lot of raw materials.
EMPs wrote:
I would know that there was a coup, almost all the military altogether lost/stolen/used
On Hyperion is full of capsules with the military , scientists and engineers.
EMPs wrote:
and the car is not planned.
What? It was possible at least an automatic turret to the roof to attach. Engineers and scientists can improve technology and relics to produce weapons and armor.
EMPs wrote:
Do you think they seize a military industry?
We can produce tons of weapons and armor in our colonies and on the Storm. Then why don't we make weapons for the Nomad?

Hirok wrote:
aunts dunno where without weapons in case of aggression from the side, you never know who they will meet. Especially if you believe in the pseudo-real true the reason for flight in the form of the Reapers. Very clever, very.
Totally agree ! How stupid you have to be to travel to another galaxy without protection?! It was possible to establish at least some kind of weapon on the nexus, and shuttles.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Z126
Z126 wrote:
After the construction of several colonies
Got a nomad with no colonies --> after their construction. Oh?
Z126 wrote:
a lot of capsules with the military , scientists and engineers.
We talked about resources? But if we are talking about people - what better protection and adaptation, or to animate only warriors, let them shoot until food/water, etc is?
Z126 wrote:
Engineers and scientists can improve technology and relics to produce weapons and armor.
And when did it start? And all that was with Nexus prior to our arrival, they examined the gender of the galaxy? Something never said about it. And Yes... Armor, weapon = machine? As for my different processes, different technologies, etc, and about resource costs - generally silent.
Z126 wrote:
Then why don't we make weapons for the Nomad?
In addition to do - it is necessary to develop, given that nomads and expeditions not so much what's better - to equip soldiers, or 1 car with a gun?Especially in the defense, and even living in space?
Z126 wrote:
at least some weapons on the nexus, and shuttles.
At least some it was just. Only you, pseudofinite can not cut the difference between a researcher and the military. Yes, even you, a class system with the original trilogy or what not to say? Compare soldier and Inga, there is a difference in service?

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Hirok wrote:
not in terms of technology
How do you know about the technology of the CAR? Something never heard that inventing any car he's getting 2 drawing civil and military
Hirok wrote:
The system of radiation protection and other things too, not pulling to no!.
Do not pull on what? Can izobresti without loss of speed, armor, DLC, terrain to stick a gun in a few tons? Despite the fact that problems are much more pressing was?
Hirok wrote:
Oh, what, technologies and raw materials there were heaps.
Yeah, heaps. Spruce finished the nexus, in connection with the coup - anything wrong? And technology? Old? So Nomad is the technology. As for any changes - you need to change something. If armor, DLC, etc - just to reinvent/improve/change. For cannon mistakes, and they are much harder is built into the design, which they were not required. Yes, it would be possible - but then would arise the question, how much time? Who spend, those who thought how to find food and water, hold the capsule and base in good condition?
Hirok wrote:
Despite the fact that two members of the crew - repairers/mechanics.
Well, I'm sorry that we are not all the resources of the galaxy, as the Spectrum Shepard/Cerberus, and that while they are flying - the rest are trying to defend, to allocate resources, build infrastructure, etc - that the original ME was already a few millennia

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Witcher3fun
Reveal a secret for you that would argue, we need arguments. If there is no - go forest.

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
Got a nomad with no colonies --> after their construction. Oh?
After the ending we have some new colonies are organized by the player. And they get a large amount of resources. So the resource problem is no more.
EMPs wrote:
We talked about resources? But if we are talking about people - what better protection and adaptation, or to animate only warriors, let them shoot until food/water, etc is?
I meant that the lack of staff was not , so we have people able to develop an instrument for the nomad and set it up.
EMPs wrote:
And when did it start? And all that was with Nexus prior to our arrival, they examined the gender of the galaxy? Something never said about it.
By the middle of the game we've already explored a small part of the Accumulation of Eleya.
EMPs wrote:
And Yes... Armor, weapon = machine? As for my different processes, different technologies, etc, and about resource costs - generally silent.
If they could improve the technology of the relics , what is stopping them to improve Nomads?
EMPs wrote:
In addition to do - it is necessary to develop, given that nomads and expeditions not so much what's better - to equip soldiers, or 1 car with a gun?Especially in the defense, and even living in space?
1 drawings of the weapons we already have.
2 Yes it is necessary. But why, then, on the orders of Pioneer engineers have developed a better weapon , which uses ONLY Pioneer? Why so you can't do with the Nomad ?
EMPs wrote:
At least some it was just.
Very weak since you are unable to beat Hyperion of chatov. We're still in another galaxy flying. Who knows who we'll meet there ? Had to take a really powerful weapons.
EMPs wrote:
Only you, pseudofinite can not cut the difference between a researcher and the military.
I understand the difference. BUT the fact that the Initiative of the researchers that does not change. As I wrote earlier: We're still in another galaxy flying. Who knows who we'll meet there ? Had to take a really powerful weapons.
AND I REMIND YOU THAT THE TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT WHY THE NOMAD HAS NO WEAPONS!HERE PEOPLE EXPRESS THEIR OPINION ON THE TOPIC WHAT IS BETTER MAKO OR HAMMERHEAD NOMAD

M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.19

technically, there is no obvious reason why the nomads could not set the instrument. let not such big as Mako.
from the overall game mythology should be about the following - all weapons in the milky way works on the principle of electromagnetic but may expedite any matter. in particular in rifles just iron grit tore accelerated to higher energies and this means that one must not carry ammunition in the tank and finally had to drag him out Milkyway.
in fact, the explanation is simple - the developers did not want to do this is double the combat system. instead of this, they decided that it would be awesome to own winter tires, antibakteri and transmission PEK-PEK.
in favor of the Mako is still possible to say that Kochevnik it turns out in fact it is a tractor after a hard, fat cannot enter the mountain and creates a lot of pressure on the ground. while Mako handsome wide wheels low ground pressure is almost 0 taking into account the effect of mass. this means the angle at which it will slide on the ground a very large coke-he should go with different gravity. PA the idea of this thing with the mass it needs to draw to an asteroid, for example, which on a normal car ride is fundamentally impossible. and terrestrial conditions if Mako existed in reality do people only on the surface of the water like Jesus it is possible to go could. the only thing that is not clear - how much power it eats and Coca his stock move. ATO nomad most likely as a nuclear reactor. that is there is that Gailey 3 which termoyadernye reakcia way something like that is bad for endovascular treatment of this helium may cost a couple of times to get around it. then it solves. but judging by the fact that there are shuttles as vitality safely fly and there is even the homeless have problems with energy and gasoline, salyarkoy for tractors these Poconos to be very not be.