3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonio 15.09.19 02:27 pm

For Russia (volume 2) (Medieval 2: Total War)

Continue this topic here ....
Request to write on a normal Russian language. No th, well and right now.
77 Comments
Sort by:
p
petja5 15.09.19

Th? Yeah, well, right now! :)

Joke!! :)))

p
petja5 15.09.19

By the way, on account of the fact that there are many Nations due to the fact that laziness or no ability to work, will not agree. What is there to study? Do you think the armament of the Russians and Ukrainians will differ? Yes, 90% and 100% are the same units. Well, maybe one of the poles and Wintrow take. Those in turn is full of soldiers in the European manner. So especially kibble does not make sense. If you isolate the Nations of Europe, will receive all of the same knights. If Slavic - the same archers. Islamic Nations will be a bunch of light cavalry, because for the most part they are from deserts. Well, maybe the camels will have someone. One word will be the same as the neighbors, in small combinations. Another thing that is interesting to the people not the strategy itself, namely the color of the flag under which he fights. But this question is not out of the Board... :)

G
Game-over 15.09.19

The fact of the matter is that much nicer to play for “his”. Well, for me personally, if I start the game for the Rus in Kiev and not Novgorod, the play would be another 30% more interesting.
About crushing..., of course, crush much impossible, and then to separate principalities can be reached. But that is clearly not enough of some powerful States, that's for sure. For example, on on the time, the great pagan state in Europe, besides possessing considerable military and political power, and in Medieval2 are not represented, but in vain...

p
petja5 15.09.19

And Poland isn't it? Well, just called modern. Because in the English version Russia also Russia is called, that is, in the modern version. The same with Egypt. It's a shard of the Arab Caliphate was certainly not Egypt, but some also of the Caliphate. In General, when compared with the history of that time, I think half of the factions the name change.

4tuna 15.09.19

Comrades for all who play Rus, came the good news from the expanses twcenterа, gredet great skinpack for Russia, at the moment you can set a great skinpack to the Byzantine Empire. Screens to watch and you can download it here

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93544

C
Chip 2 15.09.19

Help. Downloaded skinpack for Russia, no change. Thanks in advance.

C
Chip 2 15.09.19

Izvenyayus for the Byzantine Empire.

4tuna 15.09.19

In the shortcut on the desktop in the graph object dopies --io.file_first. Should work.

N
Nicifor 15.09.19

All found error. Set. Top Nedalny screens. Although now all need to have to alter, and that other factions are flawed fit.

C
Chip 2 15.09.19

I can't put skinpack. What error? Finished,--io.file_first -not helps. Help who than can. If you the entire installation process skinpack.

N
Nicifor 15.09.19

Do as wrote 4туна. Don't forget in between --io.file_first and executable space to put it.

C
Chip 2 15.09.19

Happened. Thank you very much.

F
Filaret666 15.09.19

Just now played for Poland. I don't know, made a mask of Russian... very quickly... even uninteresting. Do not know as there actually was in the history.. do we really such suckers were???

4tuna 15.09.19

Filaret666
Come on, we're almost vsegda poles fought not only the poles, with the exception of the time of troubles.
At least one Alexander Nevsky, which is, as he defeated the Swedes, and this war is much better than the poles, he had about 700 and 3000 drujnikov against the Swedes.

N
NRed 15.09.19

people throw the line how it should look for the skin pack

4tuna 15.09.19

NRed
You're talking about?

N
NRed 15.09.19

Well, when the label in the line object,we change the address as this string should look like ,and I blunt as not writing all the time is not right

4tuna 15.09.19

NRed
No address should not be changed in the graph object add --io.file_first through the gap. All should work.

object C:\Games\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\medieval2.exe --io.file_first

S
SER G. O. 15.09.19

naschet poles infuriates me terribly that they developed GAVE GALICH! why sprashivaetsya?he then they were not among! even back when I first granul m2 (somewhere in konce autumn) I killed the landscape of present-day Ukraine and
Belarus zamette they did something Ala Kazakhstan! uzhos! so either I did it deliberately expressing their hatred of Eastern Europe or they have a problem with geography and history.And what the poles gave the knights back in tephillah on the head?Unless they were knights, and they knew how to rivet such slemani?

Y
Yustinian 1 15.09.19

and why did you decide that Galic at that time belonged to Poland??