3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonio 15.09.19 02:27 pm

For Russia (volume 2) (Medieval 2: Total War)

Continue this topic here ....
Request to write on a normal Russian language. No th, well and right now.
77 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexa-lord 15.09.19

Destroyed the poles and the Roman Empire. Only fighting with Byzantium. The Turks are an ally to him now came the Mongols.The French allies. Standing army near Milan, and Rome. The murderer killed Daddy, they grew angry. The ISSUE may provoslavnoy to become a Dad. How to put on the throne?

m
migor 15.09.19

No. The Pope may be Catholic.

G
Gendolfas 15.09.19

Playing for Russia, at first maintained good relations with all States and capture the rebellious of the earth. Then enter into a dynastic marriage with Poland, so they can't attack and begin an invasion of the Caucasus, and then the next promotion for Turkey.

M
Mortred 15.09.19

Also

K
King of bot 15.09.19

Byzantium is best left for later, it is Christianity spreads.

A
Afonyra 15.09.19

for Russia we had to start with Kiva so pravilnee Vit will be correctly Kievan Rus)))))))))))

m
muuu 15.09.19

well, in the first madivala, at an early stage, this fraction was called not Russia, and Novgorod, sort of.

A
Afonyra 15.09.19

but Russia was obadina Kiev and then everything podelilis on different principalities!!!!

m
muuu 15.09.19

in Wikipedia I have not found a clear answer to the question what happened in Novgorod in 1080 (probably bad looking, I agree. and from memory from school I do not remember exactly, he was part of Kievan Rus, or separately at the time). but on maps like Rus XI century at some universities (Orel state and some other) Novgorod was part of Kievan Rus. and Vsevolod like already reigned in Kiev by that time, and here he was a Prince of Novgorod. so I'm guessing that the developers of the game does not bother to study our history. which is a pity.

m
muuu 15.09.19

bliiin, shame... :(
*went to read a history textbook for the fifth grade*

m
migor 15.09.19

but Russia was obadina Kiev and then everything podelilis on different principalities!
Yeah) Oleg Came from Novgorod and began to unite the Rus from Kiev))

m
muuu 15.09.19

neeee, the textbook says that the center in the eleventh century was Kiev. here :)
but early in the entogo of the eleventh century, Jaroslav, who is wise, really went to Kiev from Novgorod and reigned from there, stalobyt from Kiev, starting from the year 1036, when he died his brother Mstislav. and his son Vsevolod, who at the time was Prince of Kiev.
cheto strange they all were, the princes of these. all of Novgorod went. and Oleg, and Vladimir, which is the sun, and here Yaroslav. normal princes in Novgorod looks like you are doing. conveyor Mlyn.

T
Toxa777 15.09.19

but Russia was obadina Kiev and then everything podelilis on different principalities!!!!
Learn the history, and better read Karamzin and do not say stupid things

C
Conquistadore 15.09.19

In the game Russia were very oppressed,probably Euros.the developers do not read the history of Russia that we have had and cord.infantry Swedes (2 times) and invincible cavalry wedges SRI(2 times) and the Mongols with their Tumen(2 times).

S
Smershsh 15.09.19

History is history, and here the game and wrote the story of their.

Y
Yahont 15.09.19

Indeed, everyone writes their own history. But how to write it so as to lead Russia to power?
Totalarea gentlemen, allow me to share my experience of the GAME for Russia, because our forum game.

In the beginning of the game, Russia has two serious drawbacks: miserable incomes and lack of normal units. From the first disadvantage can be eliminated by capturing the rich regions: Scandinavia (there are a lot of resources, it is possible to pump merchants) and the British Isles (a very comfortable base for development).
Then land on the territory of modern France, but there the castles in the town in any time is not tunable because the main power of Russia: heavy cavalry and horse lukery, and they hired alas, only in the castles.
After that it is very good to build dry docks, karakki and win saltoniskiu America.
So, you've got a strong economy, and now live, develop and win!

Units Rus:

1). Kazakhs. Swift horse archers. The survival of the country in the early stage of the game in their hands. Weaknesses: weak melee and quickly ending the boom.

2). The princely retinue. Hybrid Heavy cavalry and shooting. Shooting with bead bows are not inferior by the Mongols, and in the melee can be in charge of the feudal knights.

3). Royal guard. Why anyone on this forum is not confused by the fact that the first Russian Tsar was Ivan the terrible, and he lived not in the period from 1080 to 1530, the year. Where I think the Royal guard? But nevertheless, these guys are cool enough to turn the tide of battle.

4). Hiking princely retinue. Great polustrelki-polarbase. Shooting no worse than the English yeoman, Yes moreover, they are superior to their overseas colleagues in the armor of the melee (in which English lucarini rather die quickly). The main disadvantage – you can not put stakes.

5). Cossacks with muskets. 17 in attack of musketry – the best figure in the game. In the melee crumble foes with long swords. Compared with these, a person can, perhaps, only the Janissaries with muskets.

Here I have described only the coolest, in my opinion, units. I wish to add something – write.

v
vavan74 15.09.19

The main drawback of Rus, greatly impact upon a limited income is the high cost of maintaining troops. So the first moves is just the economy and everything for her.
And when the city exceeds 24 thousand people, the neighboring castles can with a light heart to turn into a city. Because they have no better soldiers than urban hammers and Cossacks.

v
vavan74 15.09.19

In General, Russia is one of the most unique Nations. I think only Egypt with a great twist from the rest of the world. A large area between cities, low population at launch, the appearance of decent units in castles after the 9500, and in the cities after 24000 makes at the start not to bark, and to be a grandmother and just trying to survive the grim 13th century along the way, praying that the Mongols did not come :) And in the 14th century you can begin to stretch your forces and crush the surrounding areas. In General, very historically obtained.

v
vavan74 15.09.19

Started. Well meat, after all :)) Especially after the Moors and Turks. And where are all the people? Why in the towns and castles so empty? Geez, where's the money? Poles are bastards, why do you Riga? And so you have a lot of ports and neighbors for trade. Bastard, laid siege to one of the nobility of Riga, then the assault will not go... What to do? Ah, forget this - God is with us! Attack! Strayed. The balance of 2 unit 7, and 12 persons bow of the militia and the General and 2 bodyguards. Urgently hiring anyone. Where is the money, the bastards. All trade, slaves! Gdansk is empty, the spy is already there. Try. Cheers - the gates wide open, the Polish General count. He rushes from Riga here :) Later ladies, we have spearmen. Siege took? The assault decided? Your predecessor you will enter into the swing of things in that light :) Hungarians, th you in Kiev doing? You clashes with the Byzantine Empire a little? A Smolensk you why? And in Tennessee you had never walked. And Ryazan damn city. Here ushlepki. Ryazan, defended a little better than Riga and it is thanks to the fact that in the course of the beginning of the siege appeared there two generals - one son and one older (brother and sister twins? how would this son-in-law at the feast they are not beguiled :)). Smolensk is defended forest dwellers with sukarami. Rushing to Smolensk, the dog is a Catholic, full-stack. Gdansk, General, take half, Kiev empty :) Near the town to hire siege. Che, Hungarian muzzle, cast a spell and while the distance? Far is it from Smolensk to Kiev to stomp :))) a siege of Three beats and Kiev land is forever ours! Siege, the Hungarians just did not pass. And th at the company a habit to leave locks with one squad? In General, equal the Western boundary line of Iasi, Gdansk, Torun. Oh yeah, toruń. There was a great slaughter. But I'm all for the blockade navydavala knights squad of six units, and crossbowmen in Nowogrod are stamped. Add meat and normal spearmen from Gdansk, stand in the siege of toruń. Assault - crossbow is a wall and incurring losses kill the Polish nobility, finally wash their nobles on horses, rushed to dogfight a Little.. foot knights, cut my shooters on the wall, immediately climb down as soon as I walk over the wall and two charge erase them from this mortal world. And General he had an infection, was the mother - half of the lancers killed until dead. But figs with them with losses. It would be cheaper army. But the West of the castle. Everything to the East is now in the city. The money finally started to grow. And Stockholm in the opinion of the Grand Duke is a purely Russian land :) the Danes - in the neck. Because if not I have them, they are me. No wonder his stack on the border with Torun stood up. Robust design, however, the mines in Stockholm earn. For comparison, in Kiev the second upgrade mines shows +174, and the Stockholm +1180. Nice city :))) Came the news of the Mongols. Mentally prepared to lose Ryazan, Moscow and Kiev, but Novgorod will not give up !!! But there is a God - invaded Turkey. The Turks removed the army from the Southern borders of Russia. You know, he was there, not to me, they wait. Well Allah to help them :))) Geez, no allies, no one :( Everyone says extremely lowball offer. Okay, let's go classic saying - Russia has only two allies - army and Navy! On the stand will be. The Scots really got to distract the Danes from going to the siege of Stockholm, Oslo. The Russians assumed control of Stettin. The peace poles. The answer is - dogs are not friendly. Then the capital of Poland - Krakow. It will be hard to fight half the army, however, and not boys. Hiking princely retinue with four units of spearmen, six princes and superpolyamides - forward. Our Faith is true, their God is from the evil one! Victory will be ours. And if luck will turn away from us, then our sons will continue our business. To be continued...

c
cataphract_an 15.09.19

in the vicinity of Stalholm 3 mine, and in the vicinity of Kiev, only one, that makes all the difference in the profits from the mines.