3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonio 15.09.19 02:27 pm

For Russia (volume 2) (Medieval 2: Total War)

Continue this topic here ....
Request to write on a normal Russian language. No th, well and right now.
77 Comments
Sort by:
v
vavan74 15.09.19

The rare case when you have to finish a long company almost to the end. In that moment, when the poles left the city, it was reported that SRI is no more, even before France destroyed and Spain lost its sovereignty. Anyways, Europe was practically divided into two - those who have less than five regions, rivals don't count. And if I in order conserve money ran here one army on the Polish lands on the other side of the Polish lands were full Armada the southern European conquerors. Poland did not wait when I will kill directly in their last city - Prague and committed suicide. You never fought obscheniem against European knights? And the same, but six to eight times in a row on the same turn? In short, Breslau and Prague is a city of Russian glory :) As it turned out, the ACE in the hole Russian appeared mounted militia. And well, they still chopped with heavy infantry. Troops recruited in Stockholm (hammers+Cossacks with arquebusiers+cavalry militia) and the army with trebuchets ' from the castle of Hamburg in a bloody battle, take out three armies of the Danes and Aarhus falls. The scouts report that the army of the Duke of Milan endless stream of moving from the depths of his Empire to the Eastern border. Attempts to bring the battle into its territory met with huge resistance. Anyways, we started chess. The way from Hamburg to Frankfurt-studded crosses heroic victories, but all to no purpose - the city is not even besieged. And then recovered and expanded the Prague garrison strikes at Nuremberg and immediately takes it. Attempt to counterattack from Milan Vienna Prague does not bring him success in advance Besedina from Breslau division of the militia, having to his credit thousands swamped the vaunted European warriors brilliantly beats the attempts, almost entirely erasing the enemy's army, and through four moves they were sitting in the Vienna zucchini, squeezing local Fraulein. The computer swept up in confusion, regrouping forces. That was enough for Russian troops and heavy locks of Hamburg and Magdeburg to kill the Grand Duke and his heir and another three valiant members of his family and to take the same Frankfurt. And started a Plague. In General, the time is not very pleasant, because I wanted to take him to the West of the locks, and nothing. The end was not very good - I have a underdeveloped city in the amount of two pieces, and he has four locks of which only one has a population of less than 9000 :(((. Well, the dog would have to pull gunpowder units from århus. If only the end of the Plague to wait.

v
vavan74 15.09.19

But this time on the southern borders. Everyone was sad - iaşi and Bucharest were still too small for the development of the offensive on the allies Milan - Venice and bran castle worked to regroup regularly deposited these reptiles Bucharest (beach of the local population for the growth of the city). In the end, bit by bit, was gathered more or less powerful army and sent to the conquest of another ally of the Dukes - Hungary. This attack at the same time saved the vaunted garrison my veins destruction of Milan hastened from the walls to the aid of ally, but was intercepted by troops from Krakow and broken - still the arquebusiers have your advantage over the Cossacks and the advantage of it - more rate of fire. But without the Cossacks to fight too, not ice, as they, having the prohibitive range, force the enemy to gallop to rush to the rendezvous, losing people, and endurance. I must add that the Janissaries-the Musketeers shoot clearly faster Cossacks, but it is so notes. The capture of Budapest did not lead to the demise of the Hungarian intelligence has shown that they know and Zagreb. But I have two cities - Vienna and Budapest against it in Zagreb. But vein need to protect from Milan, and for this we need to take his castle (forgot the name - in the mountains North of Venice) otherwise would get his sieges, stopping the development of the city. Anyways, continuing a game of chess, we say that the game went into midspin.
While the Plague rages intensified spies running around on the map and ambassadors in all directions. Reconnaissance showed that England swept away from the mainland, but keeps trying to nbucket Milan and Denmark. And to chop off the Danes Bruges they still could and now they are my neighbors, and not hostile to the Danes. Price 20000 I conclude an Alliance with them. In the end (see those crazy grandmother) the British then declare war on Milan and start trying to compress it on the channel coast. However, as subsequent events showed - to no avail and in the end go to the world. Then I suggest the Danes rewarded and trade relations, which they appreciated as a very generous and happily agreed. The Ambassador sent to co-religionists in Constantinople witnessed a very sad picture. In the eyes of this worthy man, unworthy of the Mongols took this beautiful city and made it their dirty capital. Was quickly exchanged cards on obviously unprofitable conditions for me with Egypt, Turkey and, as it turned out, a dying Byzantium (even had to enter into an Alliance). While varied, the Mongols occupied the four regions and all Byzantine. Well, you bastards, for me the Orthodox answer. In total between me and the Horde - only Venetian Sofia. And to fight with the Horde this castle I really need. The investigation showed that the castle has three walls full garrison of foot knights and the rest of the armored evil within and two-thirds of the completed stack from the outside. Yeah, take it will be very difficult. In the capital (Vilnius) has awarded three basilisks quickly, until the plague has not touched, take them out and pull bran. The army from Budapest - to the same. Nasty Plague, when did you end? The Mongols fielded three of their army on the border with Sophia, but not solved. I'm scared too, but I'm going to fight. And because, damn it, when I get this future capital of Bulgaria, it will definitely hit my depleted troops. Have preparing a second army :( Need to think about the amphibious assault on Constantinople. So to speak, the footsteps of the wise (or Greater?)Oleg :))). The main thing - to kick the Horde in Asia Minor, but already there Timurids were tightened according to world reports :)) so let months.

v
vavan74 15.09.19

Continue. Endgame is not seen at all :( Well, okay, about what it was. In one move has matured from six heirs male sex and the middle of them was removed from the bran castle and three copemican, a crowd of clumsy and infantry from firing squads complete with three basilisks sent to storm the impregnable fortress of Sofia. On the front line, the Frankfurt-Nuremberg fighting continued with varying success. At the same time, the city detachment of the army (the hammers, cavalry, Musketeers) sent to besiege Zagreb. While the General and the army stomped to Sofia, near Zagreb was a massacre with a Hungarian-Venetian forces, in which one and a half stack of rotten allies was razed to the ground, almost one volley of fire 8 units of Musketeers (RAID of cavalry on trebuchet not considered). Of the army for the battle did not come out :(, but there he collected all his remains of the knights. The meeting decided to storm not to go but to continue the siege until the surrender of the city. On the Western front as a result of risky attacks of the militia of Nuremberg (three moves, the city remains on the nozzle) on the road through the Alpine passes was a sudden attack taken Innsbruck and the local garrison of one General impaled. monadic One of my arms, pulling troops to itself and thus freeing the second pass on the Mets fought with plenty of Milan's armies without engaging in a General battle with the Grand Duke, running around, and just didn't let him pass, cutting off all reinforcements for him. In the end, it was busy as it seemed on the strategic map best position and decided the Battle. The Grand Duke not for nothing is this title on the battlefield, all turned out to be very bad, steep hill down, he's upstairs and from any side is not circumvented. In the end, it was accepted by the Macedonian decision to cut pig this node is a straight uphill run, and then how it. To get a win, but a very Pyrrhic. However there is a plus - had survived all of group (if 3-10 persons can be called detachment), but almost all received the gold stripes :))) . Took on vacation in Hamburg. Almost simultaneously, a second army attacked Metz. But earlier there was a battle for Sofia. And that was all! The city was taken, but the adrenaline during the battle was enough. Saved, in my opinion, only the fact that my General survived despite participation in the great slaughter on the Central square, forced to do this because of the great losses of troops and attempts to escape some irresponsible members of otriad, leading the assault from the other side. Well, that his General died a little early in an attempt to make a RAID on my Basilisk. Speaking of guns - which year are played, and just now realized that the locks of the third level it is necessary to attack trebuchets ' because of the guns to find the firing point will be worn out (that bli tupen :)). In General, the city was taken, relations with the Mongols were disgusting but Bucharest increased, immediately raised a gun turret and churned out Musketeers, and it builds barracks with hammers. Therefore the Mongols are angry, but to cross the border is clearly afraid. Well, I did to him - the father of a young General, who took Sofia has already been loaded on the ship and on the next move is ready to land at the walls of Constantinople. And then stuff happens. When before the fall of Zagreb remained 3 strokes, vile Milanese bought my army... Well, you tell me of Zagreb will answer! To be continued...

v
vavan74 15.09.19

Constantinople was taken. AH-AH-AH-AH! BORING! How Russian rebuilt completely the castle the third level, take out the Mongols on the streets of Constantinople is boring!!! No tactics - punched a wall, ran to the street nirk and in close contact bums... And kick - the loss of the Russian 150 people, and the loss of the Mongols - 1023 people Developed, it is cheating :)))

v
vavan74 15.09.19

In short, Rus is deleted from the list of interesting Nations :))) And not odibat me Venice?

K
King of bot 15.09.19

Sorry I have such stories does not work, now one has collected the most powerful army in the world and made one little finger all vrazhin.

v
vavan74 15.09.19

Well, you're cool. Come stand on the stool :))))

t
timur1997 15.09.19

I have my 18-year-old Princess some 50-year-old Boris Kuzmich wooed-all quality-0,screw it-I'm a loser))))))))

D
Dondarionn 15.09.19

And I for Russia, bound by dynastic Union with the Byzantine Empire, the Orthodox all the same. Now cement the power and capture of Slavic city.
Hate Poland chuvstvuu soon begin to resent. And it threatens war and continuously working distiller for many years. Vavan74 for Venice try. I do it very much. That's just written in the description of the technologies is but... what? But that is another topic.

v
vavan74 15.09.19

They seem some of the buildings for a smaller number of moves built. As Milan. But I could be wrong.

M
ME2 Omega 15.09.19

Damn, people, well, you srach capital on history of lit. Put the mod Rus-2 and you will be happy. Amazingly crafted product. One drawback is the long loading due to the more detailed calculations

M
ME2 Omega 15.09.19

Afonyra
Kiev tried to unite the Duchy by force, turning them into fiefdoms (i.e., in the normal region), i.e., removing them from the function of self-determination, which is dictated by community traditions. All the same staged model of Confederation, when each knaust live his way of life, and jointly decide on global issues of war, peace, trade, and so Sviatoslav was able to world to unite and United Russian army to outright bend the strongest age-old enemies. But his sons again began srach and tried not only that, all under the Kiev to fail, so also the enemy's religion to spread. The result - another round of irritation (200 years of resistance to the Christianization - this is no joke). And in the end, the Mongol invasion was met not total, and only 4 kingdoms. The result was not long in coming. No one wanted with the people of Kiev to go out in the field shoulder to shoulder. IMHO the collapse of Russia from the Mongols primarily to blame for it with his stupid policies. And pay for it was to change all history and our current showdown on the topic of Russian-Ukrainian (although the differences between us are political only). In General, we continue the internecine wars instead of uniting. And again: put the mod Rus-2 and you will be a great happiness. The mod is great and very historically correct. Only to play it is advisable for the Principality of Kiev (the whole gamut of trading and combat experiences), or the Chernihiv and Volyn in case of emergency. For Novgorod uninteresting because of the very rich lands and exclusion from the main enemies of the Byzantine Empire and the Pechenegs. And by the way, for those who are from the Caucasus or Central Asia - your Principality there is also provided, you can play for her.

I
Iron_eggs 15.09.19

After Crusader Kings 2, as some even funny to read these... I used to own a fan of Total War was. But now that the game is at the kindergarten level. Although the fights in Total War the best in my opinion with all the peers.

P
Podrik_Pein 15.09.19

Well you certainly bent at the kindergarten level. Then if you play without codes, and a complex fraction, you need to think not sickly and constantly. Especially at a high level.

P
Podrik_Pein 15.09.19

On the topic.
At the start of the company. The Principality of Rus is conveniently located in the corner of the map, + the best resources are: amber and fur. Ie you will not be able to fight on 4 fronts as say France. Cons: long distances, which save in part, by the way, paved roads, weak units in the beginning. The best troops in the beginning is probably the boyar children.

Regarding the conquest of the rebellious lands. The priority Smolensk, Kiev, Sarkel, well, a little later I took the same Helsinki. Kiev has resources slaves how not funny it sounded excellent base for the monopoly of these resources to your merchants. As you know the remaining Eastern lands of the rebels remain isolated inside, if I may say so, my Principality (Moscow, Ryazan, Bulgar). I took a little later. So I made Sarkel city, not a castle. In order not to pull such units as the Cossacks with muskets and soldiers with hammers with Kiev or Novgorod to the Eastern border.

Foreign policy. First, all the same fought with Poland. Was the dynastic Union with Denmark. Think always mandatory with one of these States to enter into dynastic Union. Later little has changed. The dynastic Alliance with the Holy Roman Empire (HRE), Poland (2 marriage), the first war then peace with Denmark. The Hungarian Kingdom was strongly bend the Byzantine Empire and I try to help them (the Union with Byzantium). Hungary took Constantinople, Smyrna, Nicaea, Iconium, Trebizond, Yerevan (already with my border). The plan to conquer Armenia and Trebizond, and give the Byzantine Empire.

Trade monopoly with iron in Stockholm, and amber in Vilnius (1718 gold per turn). Slaves have lost relevance in Kiev, due to the transfer of the capital to Kiev. P. S. During the governorship of one of the Prince in Kiev, the city was bringing me 5000 gold per turn. Finance level :). The late period is later reviewed by me.

P
Podrik_Pein 15.09.19

Late in the period. During this period I was able to hire ( with the discovery of gunpowder) Cossacks with muskets, warriors with hammers.
The Western border was stable and calm. Because Poland was weakened, though bordered on all my provinces. Sacred Roman Empire controlled Riga and its territory was far from their main possessions. Poland in several wars I have selected e. Then I was able to make 3 dynastic marriage with them. Tried to make a dynastic marriage with the Byzantine Empire, which by faith is the closest ally of the Principality of Rus.

In the late period I have almost all hostilities happened in the Balkans, Constantinople, Asia Minor and the provinces of Tbilisi and Yerevan. Constantly saved Byzantium. And ally just tried to merge. He fought with the Hungarian Kingdom, the Egyptian Caliphate (which was incidentally the strongest in the line - army) and Turkey. In the end, I just tired to save Byzantium.

Survived the invasion of the Mongols 2 times. Everything went to me. 4 stack army in 1 (-ω) invasion. Perfectly reflect their assaults in combination turret and the Cossacks with muskets.

P
Palachok 15.09.19

I'll try for Russia to play), France on all dandy hard to play but half of Europe captured all the same