3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
varw 27.12.19 10:26 am

Is it worth buying? (Escape from Tarkov)

The game is like on videos and trailers like. Vyzyvali love my shooters too! And what better kit to buy?
135 Comments
Sort by:
d
dominator_css 27.12.19

varw
Response to the subject - No

v
varw 27.12.19

dominator_css
Why ?

d
dominator_css 27.12.19

varw
You asked whether to buy, I think not. with the policy of the company they are now, it seems to me only money so still a lot of money

B
Borovik-rus 27.12.19

varw

-
-Iskander- 27.12.19

varw

v
varw 27.12.19

Decided to buy the standard edition will be exit to wait!

w
william1992 27.12.19

varw
Lol. And why now buy the standard edition????? Wait for release, and there take

d
darkpromo 27.12.19

varw
Can right now try to buy the incentive hired ops for 300 Rubas

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.12.19

varw
In the summer, like in August, open beta will be. Sahrani there, and then decide to take or not. Yes and the discounts will be after beta. Well, personally I recommend to buy. I pack for a 5K took and have no regrets. Yes, but the timing is all fucked, but it is still in development and visible progress.

v
varw 27.12.19

blazer666
Contract wars is not necessary. I take the game as the going day,not a buffoon.

m
magister1 27.12.19

varw
There are a lot of vizivaros, eternal early access. And You decided to choose the most expensive, and is not completed yet, project. So also, and the most expensive. Dear twice in a row to realized that 5K is a lot of money, for the opportunity to be much. Before, for money hired those who test would be,and now all are running to test more for your money.

R
Rukatoma 27.12.19

varw
And there is that buffoon and not a going day. Separate locations at the moment, collect guns and equipment with those who are overwhelmed and running out. As well and the whole story is, from point A to point B to reach the next location

p
perni007 27.12.19

I can say as a person who plays. Do not rush, wait for the Beta. And on account of the price... well, now Pak for 1600 hits has a 25% chance for alpha.

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.12.19

varw
if not in terpezh play survarium gameplay is not quite different games
at the present time of vyzyvala just long dark and a few isometrics, still the main part is just shooters the same dayz PUB and, in principle, tarkov is also solid buffoon

o
oltr 27.12.19

Don't be a douche, don't take this Scam. What's your PC?

C
Cryptor 27.12.19

No not worth it. (Answer on the subject).

v
varw 27.12.19

Huskarl Krstc
Survarium is shit,the rest of vigilance played a lot.

v
varw 27.12.19

oltr
Gtx 980,8 gb ozy,amd x4 631.

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.12.19

varw
well tarkov one to one in that's the problem

v
varw 27.12.19

Huskarl Krstc
I decided to take the standard,but after the test beta. I have developed the closed beta to give.