3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
varw 27.12.19 10:26 am

Is it worth buying? (Escape from Tarkov)

The game is like on videos and trailers like. Vyzyvali love my shooters too! And what better kit to buy?
135 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 27.12.19

varw
Why, then, was to create a stupid topic?You asked people stoili、you answered no。What you said is what I bought and very satisfied。And now when you catch haha you complain about flooding in this initially crazy topic?Logica!

p
pirojkov 27.12.19

One friend described this game.All gameplay in the bushes on the courts!!!)))

v
varw 27.12.19

pirojkov
I already bought!

D
Dima Ilyushov 27.12.19

People who do not like the game pliz give the username and password I also want to play

D
DGI_GurdinkA 27.12.19

varw
Wait for the release. If you want a game on release, it's worth. Now, as for me, too many want to do. As with the same curvarum.
Here is the Armory system from EFT would be implemented somewhere else

v
varw 27.12.19

DGI_GurdinkA
I already bought! The game is normal,but still alpha(beta in summer). Weapons system of Tarceva will be in fashion for Stalker ray of hope!

G
Glukinc 27.12.19

varw
Not worth it, company policy, sawing slow and expensive....

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.12.19

Vanulka
And what guarantees that such sell, well give you check and there is a lot of bindings, mail and e-mail cogdale There.. stupid is all you can return if you know all the facts and charges in your email... in Short the risk is great even if you're the first to give everything and loose all and give all to tie, to rely on the honesty of people on the Internet is very stupid don't risk guys ) I kind of bought once fucking fucking ACC game World of Tanks all untied tied changed the password in the mail too, all to your phone, paid so the money then everything was OK for two weeks then this asshole decided to return to this ACC probably to sell again ), And that the results of the ACC is just banned permanently without possibility of return and 5000r freak under the tail )

V
Vanulka 27.12.19

after changing email I won't be able to do !!! if you want then check with paypal ladies !view my page in VK ) I am an honest man but with targowym protupila (((and bindings, I have only one mail and nothing else !

s
senapr 27.12.19

5 to the disgusting attitude of the players. of course not!

-
-STALK-er 27.12.19

worth it if worth it

g
game.diler 27.12.19

If you really want something buy it, but as for me, the price tag for the game is too high.
It is not worth the money.

N
Nikita_Buyanov 27.12.19

game.diler
Your money is 100%.

g
game.diler 27.12.19

Nikitaev
Maybe you're right, but may opinion still is that it is not worth the money they ask for it))

v
varw 27.12.19

Nikitaev
I agree! + next update quests!

-
-STALK-er 27.12.19

I bought and have no regrets .Tarkov and Survarium Cox

-
-STALK-er 27.12.19

Cerabyte wrote:
At purchase it is necessary to consider the amount of RAM. With 8GB you can play only at the factory and in the woods. Should be at least 12, better 16 GB.
where you such subtracted? recommended 8 GB )))

-
-STALK-er 27.12.19

Trian4k wrote:
BECAUSE FARTS WILL HAVE YOU BURNING
YES !!! WILL !!!! FROM THE INABILITY TO BREAK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN WITH THE GAME )))

M
Morgenshtern 27.12.19

Nikitaev
And your opinion is worth nothing because you are the person concerned. Everyone Sandpiper praises its swamp. And when the release of the game, if not a secret?.. 2017?.. What exactly is nothing?.. In what quarter of 2017?.. Oh yeah, I forgot - it's a trade secret. You are there as a Gypsy fortune teller: First gilding the handle, and then the whole truth will tell... maybe... someday.

N
Nikita_Buyanov 27.12.19

Morgenstern wrote:
And when release the game
Release the game already took place, as you can play and buy the game. Just at this stage that is still not implemented. But this does not preclude what will happen then.
And release - he is the way, and he access he already had. People are paying $ 25, can play and join the community.