3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
varw 27.12.19 10:26 am

Is it worth buying? (Escape from Tarkov)

The game is like on videos and trailers like. Vyzyvali love my shooters too! And what better kit to buy?
135 Comments
Sort by:
p
prick1e 27.12.19

Unshakable
The next words are at variance with the case if you are not paid as they say, this conversation would not exist.

U
Unshakable 27.12.19

prick1e
what is stoned !!! I'm not fucking with those who are trying to measure your statistics !!! look no bursting your 13 rank

O
One-Men 27.12.19

Unshakable
about as practical for 40 , drove to the place )))

U
Unshakable 27.12.19

One-Men
OK, come on, now, unsubscribe to the PM and the number of the vehicle skins

p
prick1e 27.12.19

Unshakable
The epicness of this response is off the charts so that you can break the face with shame, you throw the left a screenshot which does not confirm your previous words, and even refutes them.
Especially for you, the statistics looks like so -.

And if you're not a big talker, I expect from you a screenshot, if he confirms your words, I will apologize and admit irreparable krevetu hands
P/S What was required to prove, as soon as it came down to it, the opponent immediately closed his mouth and merged. Don't like people very much they all reek of rot

U
Unshakable 27.12.19

prick1e
this personal information especially nick you still have to write ! Who are you have to report to you ! one who praises himself and what he is cool ??? On lick

P/S What was required to prove the liar is you !!! When did not try to put himself above others !!!

O
One-Men 27.12.19

Unshakable
Yes, cap it, nothing more )))) come on !

p
prick1e 27.12.19

Unshakable
Unshakable wrote:
this personal information especially nick you still have to write ! Who are you have to report to you !
What I did not quite understand, first you make a big statement, and when asked to prove his words, you start for a stupid merge, you because the tongue no one pulled. If you just like scary Samaj nick. Mind you, I calmly lay out the screen, its not the best statistics.
Anticipating the next ridiculous excuse, I'm talking specifically about these your words.
Unshakable wrote:
ahahhaha day 19 level , go play Tetris and all the merchants are pumped with the supply to open
P/S
Unshakable wrote:
P/S What was required to prove the liar is you !!! When did not try to put himself above others !!!
What must prove a screenshot of your inventory, unlike you I have all the proof provided, and even willing to admit they were wrong, if you see at least some evidence from you.

B
BiOS38RUS 27.12.19

Played in Bethke and take I didn't. Not hooked

a
accname 27.12.19

Bought, the next day banned. Error 229, a violation of the rules 9.1.7 (supposedly a cheater, there is a large paragraph of the rules).
Buy you are banned(everywhere and tech support too) and your queries will be answered automatic writing, пп9.1.7 in dialogue with you will not enter treatment do not consider.

v
varw 27.12.19

accname
In the game I can go and play? Happens when were wrong and said you were banned, and in fact they made a mistake in the support!

M
Marsel Kazan 27.12.19

in short, I understand the game is not worth the money!

v
varw 27.12.19

Marsel Kazan
Be MBT polistirex and decide!

a
accname 27.12.19

varw
No, of course, the profile is locked.
I and tech support can't address, reply with a template, there is still the signature of this best go you ... in General.

M
Marsel Kazan 27.12.19

varw
I want to say it will be free? If not then play it no one will

v
varw 27.12.19

Marsel Kazan
Will be free and the release will be paid!

v
varw 27.12.19

Marsel Kazan
Tech support can write?

S
Sipogka 27.12.19

I did not like the game is raw from the graphics glycerol to bots, it's not a shooter it is a simulator. For hardcore players, and not to relax after work. To survive in the game is simply unrealistic, except to pokrycie in the corner half an hour..but it's no fun

U
Unshakable 27.12.19

Sipogka
go to Tetris for you the most it !

S
Sipogka 27.12.19

YES, I see you pros here tell me I play plant in the wild, the goal is to survive if I'm not mistaken... kills nearly all salutary for most tomatoes and time out all I was missing. WHERE is the LOGIC of this game? WHAT is there to do? Bowel and not the game