3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dryal 03.09.19 03:29 am

Question-discussion for those who prefer stealth in games

Do you continue to play when you're in stealth or fast download yuzaete? It would be very interesting to know, as do fans of the genre. I, for example, if you're playing stealth, and I want to go through the whole game, so after the death of start from a checkpoint, especially if it affects the ending. How do You do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 03.09.19

I love the stealth. Try to play in stealth. But when you die or get out of stealth mode, then do not bother and play on)

A
Anderby 03.09.19

In those games I play quick download most.

r
requiemmm 03.09.19

Importantly the game, the rest doesn't matter. And in General, stealth in the correct games there are to improve efficiency in battle, not in order to hide all 20-30 hours of play:) games where YY is the helpless meat, I'm not playing.

Z
Z126 03.09.19

Of course , I want everything to go nice and quiet ,ie if you notice ,it loads( sometimes early , sometimes saving early ) and try again.

t
tzntch 03.09.19

Reboot
Although this seems unnatural

K
Kassandra_Rain 03.09.19

If games are given the choice to complete the game ahead, and shredding all in its path, or in the quiet, always choose the second option. I love this game. In General, ideal if the entire game is based on stealth
Dryal wrote:
Do you continue to play when you're in stealth or fast download yuzaete?
And I will continue to play if my character dies?) Now, if I notice, then Yes, load the last save. And this I have often occurs, and therefore saves I have at the end of the game is found in considerable quantity.