3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleXandEr094 27.12.19 05:22 pm

Discussion of the ending. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

It is time for this topic. !CAUTION SPOILERS!
Who was , as you a final unity?
74 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosolapyi1 27.12.19

The final as final. Gg made all the Templars, but now a couple with a woman (absolutely useless). And how she died at all terrible fail. Arno tells her wait, go together, one dangerous but she went and died. The only normal guy here Bellek, and that he had to be killed for Elise...
but in the present tense, who is this gg-dedicated do not understand.

J
JackTailer 27.12.19

I like that the end is not yet reached, but I wonder one thing, what about Shay Cormac?? (Gg AS:Rogue) is not whether he's impersonating Germain? or I'm more confused

K
Kosolapyi1 27.12.19

Frozmisha
do not, even mention of it there...

K
Karl_Smith 27.12.19

This part turns to the General plot is absolutely useless.

M
Marta Demchuk 27.12.19

please explain, how so it turned out that Arnaud, like, read information from their victims (i.e., the past is seen) ? I do not understand this point. Once he even told this to the Council, saying I saw memories

N
NightHawkreal 27.12.19

I may have missed something, but who killed father Arno?

O
Ornstein 27.12.19

NightHawkreal
Assassin's Creed:Rogue will answer you

N
NightHawkreal 27.12.19

By the way I thought.

B
Beirut 27.12.19

Empty characters, empty ending, and as with such a short story you can feel the characters of the game

S
StillAlive163rus 27.12.19

And somebody just realized why he returned to the crypt? why did he hide the skeleton? he knew nothing of him... no one said anything... Of assassins no one has seen with different eyes... where's the point at all? I think only the main line, without any obecnych (left only 30% of synchronization!!!!!!), in side there is a thread to the story?

G
GAZ1998 27.12.19

I understand now girl it does not, the brotherhood expelled him from the order, the revenge is over. He took advantage of the offer of Napoleon to go to him in the army, where Napoleon told him I think:Join the army and after a year you captain, I assure you or something like that. His costume is similar to the officer, and with Napoleon he probably came back to a Templar tomb. Like somewhere heard that Napoleon then hunted for sokrovischami. And the type of dispute was who Napoleon, the assassins or the Templars. I understand that in itself, but Arno now his officer in the army. I wonder what the future will be Russian assassin/soldier will kill Arno?

N
NightHawkreal 27.12.19

By the way, guess what Bonia pulled from the cache?

D
DanyAtlass 27.12.19

I even before the release I realized that Elise will die!!!

A
Andrey_SA 27.12.19

NightHawkreal
Play for Ezio and find out what he stole

S
Spaunidze 27.12.19

Also do not understand why I returned to the cave.the skeleton that you see? Nonsense

D
DogDiesel 27.12.19

Yes the ending wasn't great , expected more . The game is generally liked . I think DLC will CONTINUE the story and clarify the ending.

N
NightHawkreal 27.12.19

Andrey_SA
I know, it is actually even easy to guess :)

A
Andrey_SA 27.12.19

It is a pity that Napoleon so badly compromised

g
gluk198 27.12.19

In the just passed, was removed, except Bellica and Napoleon, not what I remembered!!!

S
Sasha Struzhkin 27.12.19

Oh, in short they returned to dump the remains, as in the present, in the moment, Abstergo is looking for wise men(means were Germain) but how can they understand that it needs to move,it is not clear, there was another time that Napoleon found an Apple of Eden(or another piece of Eden , not visible)
*Sequence 8.1. time burning letters, look at Napoleon.
And that's why we stopped giving Sean tips, etc., know of the outcast, Abstergo found them and they run away. I think DLS will clarify the situation, or on the website dedicated to learn more.