3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleXandEr094 27.12.19 05:22 pm

Discussion of the ending. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

It is time for this topic. !CAUTION SPOILERS!
Who was , as you a final unity?
74 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyLexx 27.12.19

don't understand how you can blame the lack of charisma of the Arno, which is so wonderful eyes staring, when I was doing a mission review. and how to make an interesting play in such uninteresting scenery.
just would not occur to the gentlemen of yubisofta to look at the Moscow times of Ivan the. the jump from the domes of St. Basil's Cathedral in the hay wagon. brrr

R
RedDiezeL 27.12.19

Passed the game
I did not understand.

K
K.e.k.s 27.12.19

Thought that Eliza in the end will perish. It's predictable.

A
Andrey Andreyanov 27.12.19

YUBISOFT, RETURN TO ELIZA, BASTARDS!!!
this was my reaction :-(

m
maximtiy 27.12.19

The question of what happens if you accuse Elise in the murder of Mirabeau?

T
Thorgal 27.12.19

Only now been realized. For the DLC has not yet been taken.
The finale, like a final. It is quite normal. The girl died from electric shock. Well, Arno because it was warned not to go to this transformer box. Everything is logical. I never realized they were in love with Arno, or what was?
Sorry the sword then you can't use in stun mode. Took it off and put it back to Schiavone.

d
den123345 27.12.19

daur93
I fully support feelings, too

d
den123345 27.12.19

With would continue where Eliza will be living

B
BlackIfrit 27.12.19

It seems to me, that Unity will not end. First, the ending of the fallen kings raises many questions: whom he instructed to get the Apple of Eden in Cairo and here at al-Mualem. Second, the death of Eliza somehow inappropriate. I certainly understand that in games and movies there is a trend to cut norms of the characters potomogeton, but there is clearly too much. In General, this point is very controversial, because it is unclear she died or not: that is, it neither stabbed nor shot, nor hung, but roughly speaking, this sword exploded and it was thrown by the shock wave. Besides, it is hard to believe that the fallen kings of this scene with the chase just appeared, with the aim to tease those who did not like the ending. Perhaps Eliza had somehow survived and is hiding, but the body replaced or something conjuring. Well, in a pinch, or resurrection, as in Rouge in one of the entries refers to a piece of Eden called the Ankh of ISIS, which can raise the dead, so anything is possible. Desmond, by the way, is also a concern.

D
Daniil Poddubnyy 27.12.19

BlackIfrit
I too would like to believe that Eliza is alive(

T
ThePotterylite 27.12.19

Andrey Andreyanov
+1, I agree. Yubisoft a laugh with his not-happy ending

v
voronin.jnf 27.12.19

Vprintsepi the ending is fine,but not like it due to the fact that Elise was killed.

M
Maksim Tihonov...... 27.12.19

What they MEAN. Why not alternate endings? Why Arno didn't kill jarmen pistol? Why did she die?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.12.19

I was glad when the red-skins gave tips. She is extremely vile and creepy face.