3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
viel 27.12.19 06:59 pm

The most beautiful girls from Fable 3 and their location (Fable 3)

I then climb in the game, looking for a suitable spouse, and in addition to black women from the resistance and the first lady did not find anyone. And I thought that some players are more fortunate, well, you can share where is the happiness to be lucky?))
70 Comments
Sort by:
a
a-aron 27.12.19

thank you!

v
viel 27.12.19

Jimb, on itself people do not judge

S
Shepard 27.12.19

Princess the most beautiful
However before she have scars and pale complexion

n
n0tt0day 27.12.19

Ahaha) People well, where Eliza is?)

B
Borshik 27.12.19

MisterDragsterMix
In new castle take the quest from the owner of the orphanage - allegedly at his woman away. go to save and I see that the lady Eliza. tell her what you want her to stay and after a couple of local day pribyvaet back to the shelter. she will wait for you there. grab the ring in advance. from there can direct her to do and she's yours)
----------------------
I want to add that Eliza is the most fucking great girl in the game. I her poreal fell in love and the main goal for me was to find her, not in the story to go) every half day to the local shelter went) right now from it I have two children - a boy who asks bow (where it BL* to take it???) and a black woman 0_o. if not condoms, then palsamy children would have been :DDD

B
Borshik 27.12.19

still looking for cleaners, but afraid to ruin absolute morality :D

B
Borshik 27.12.19

and by the way, in old new castle is gay. it's on the market hanging around - who have to - look :D

v
vyacheslav_charin 27.12.19

I now have bibliotecari in Annadale gay:O

T
Teimurazor 27.12.19

People, and the family can move from simple house in the Royal castle? If so, how?

d
deIIis 27.12.19

In Favl 3 no beautiful girls, not even looking)))
PS the Witcher 2 is, even on the cover of Playboy hit one person)

B
Borshik 27.12.19

deIIisну it is not necessary here)
Teimurazor
using the map in the sanctuary choose the family and there will be a point to relocate the family

d
deIIis 27.12.19

Borshik
and that, is not really beautiful girls in Favl 3.
P. S. the most beautiful in this game, the Elise - but it is a stretch of 15 years.

B
Borshik 27.12.19

deIIis
she's the only beautiful girl is not playable in the game. but on account of the age very much doubt, because the girl hardly 15 years old will this chest ;)

T
Teimurazor 27.12.19

Thank you soup.

G
Galaxy 27.12.19

still looking for cleaners, but afraid to ruin absolute morality

And what does if have more than one family morality falls? Did not seem to notice this, I have in the family, the gifts I give)) And morality seems not reduced, everyone is happy. Although not exactly measured, it is still not complete, but there are no reports that it reduced. The main thing town does not hold more than one family as they share you start, but this is not affecting morality and on their respect for you.

B
Borshik 27.12.19

Galaxy
duck here I have family living in the castle, and there, and cleaners)

and Eliza I love and why so palitsya will not)

G
Galaxy 27.12.19

Borshik
Well, it's just not a problem, you can relocate your family from city to city when you want, you can marry the lady and to settle it in any other city. Just a bunch of cleaners to get married and rsslite them in all the cities, and Elise will never know))

H
HukCOH 27.12.19

I'm in the Old district of new GLOSSIL norms Babu found. She certainly dressed like a bum EPT, but beautiful as Megan Fox. Name is Amy the blonde hair......two tambourine on his head. This is the best I have found.
P. S. I do not give AF**K how is dressed, the main thing that was beautiful!!!

t
t-reunion 27.12.19

In the sanctuary of darkness there are normal girls in masks, dressed too normally, but at the expense of the person you not to bother - still a mask.

V
VoVuSP 27.12.19

Borshik: the cleaners glance
So that's where nick like this - the same root. In fact, the cleaner from the word restroom and the castle maids. Shameful.