3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
viel 27.12.19 06:59 pm

The most beautiful girls from Fable 3 and their location (Fable 3)

I then climb in the game, looking for a suitable spouse, and in addition to black women from the resistance and the first lady did not find anyone. And I thought that some players are more fortunate, well, you can share where is the happiness to be lucky?))
70 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladMurr 27.12.19

ShamomahS
Where did you find her?
Location, plizz.
Thank you.

Tell me, where did this... well, whatever it is... dude the first... I had to choose - her or the gang. I chose her - what next?
We will meet with her at least?!

B
BeaverSid 27.12.19

In fact, if you chose her, she is hanging on a hangman's tree.

G
Galaxy 27.12.19

Prototype Alex
You literally chose her, or figuratively? Just there to choose whom to execute and whom to leave, whom to choose and execute, if that is what you chose, all will not meet, she was beheaded, as if to leave, then it will meet during the quest, the Missing bride, you receive the quest in DOUGLASVILLE around the orphanage.

G
GoB 27.12.19

Prototype Alex
ShamomahS showed the girl the hero :D
in General, such a beauty it's girls from the brothel)))

V
VladMurr 27.12.19

Galaxy
I already passed the game a long time, married to her =).

G
GTAchuvak 27.12.19

HELP! I ACCIDENTALLY GAVE IT TO THE JERK LASZLO(((( HOW TO GET HER BACK?

G
Galaxy 27.12.19

GTAчувак
Does not return, only earlier save game (if any).

S
Sumasshedshiy Filosof 27.12.19

all are ugly in Fable 3.. although the maids in the Palace beautiful.

V
VoVuSP 27.12.19

all are ugly in Fable 3..although maids
Well, bezrybe cancer - a fish, but when you smile... %-O

G
Galaxy 27.12.19

It's okay girls in fable not beauties, but if a woman play men in the game not the scribe)) Although who knows, maybe if the girl will play, it will have a different opinion, the guy is if the girl plays, still on the girl getting married.

V
VladMurr 27.12.19

GTAчувак
Sorry, but no way =(
Crazy Philosopher
Well, sorry, it is a reality.
Not like in other games - some beauty.

R
RUS-virus. 27.12.19

Prototype Alex actually is a game, not reality. You seem to the doctor it is time :D by the Way about the reality. In reality the Babes on nnoooooooooo mnooogo mnooogo more than there. Well, or I get so lucky almost everywhere I see fairly attractive girls.

Z
Z.I.C.O 27.12.19

Nuuuu run on Albina came to the conclusion - beautiful Eliza the girl is not found. (IMHO) all the Aristocrat which is the same~

b
bloodraine 27.12.19

Blyn, here's everything about ELISA about ELISA...
I understand Eliza, this is the Princess, which in the beginning of the game the hand goes with GG?? And that it is possible under the shooting to give people the instigators. So I gave it a damn thought one death is better than five :-(
And that quest with the missing people... well, where you have to jump into the sewer... in short there's an chuvyrla was a candidate zhinkov the owner, I firmly told her not to rock the boat more (tobish me)), marry him.
Does anyone have Screenshots of Eliza?? Put chtol please at least look under whom the execution issued.

PS And zhinkov I still not picked... although already a king became

G
Galaxy 27.12.19

bloodraine
Actually, Eliza Princess, she's just a housewife-cook, just like a childhood friend of the Prince, which he allegedly loves in the story, although the plot this love is not particularly imposing, so sensitive hints, and then how he wants to.

K
Kataro Fuma 27.12.19

Where can you find Elise after TAVO as was Karalon?

G
Galaxy 27.12.19

Kataro Fuma
Well it depends, did you, before you travel to the Aurora, the quest, with its salvation, if it is, it should have shelter in the form of a quest, if quest is not done, then meet her for nepoluchitsya.

H
Harbinger265 27.12.19

LOL, same there. Only the Princess is the heroine.

O
Olotomak 27.12.19

LяLяLя
Poor guy, no luck)

O
Olotomak 27.12.19

RUS is a virus.
As one guy Now are you ready s**everything that moves.)