3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan Kraty 15.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game. (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Post here your experience.
56 Comments
Sort by:
R
Robert Rozhdestvo 15.09.19

In General a good game. Felt small budget, but, to me personally, it was nice to play the first two hours. Like to shoot out of shotguns, the weapon feels, enemies to kill nice. For the first two hours, died 3 times. Played with a gamepad, but keyboard should be okay too. In General I advise to try, especially fans of soulclan games. The coop should be even more interesting. I hope the variety of the loot will maintain interest throughout the passage. So as every call in a game location is generated according to the new, but this feature has replaced the open world. Levels are linear, though, and angles with a lot of loot. Plus or minus the lack of OpenWorld depends on your personal preference.
Played on full ultra settings, graphics are nice, not more. The facial animation is terrible. Optimization is great, Yes.
upd.
Further, the game becomes harder to solo. Difficulties, you may want to run away from some mini bosses.
upd.
Switched to the keyboard and mouse much easier. The controls are very convenient.

S
Saulet Erboluly 15.09.19

Robert Christmas
That is impossible to get lost in other souls games where he was the only reason that could neither one of them could not pass because I was stuck and didn't know where to go

R

Saulet Herbology
Yeah, don't get lost. See if you go!

G
Gudlakava 15.09.19

the game itself is interesting. very darksayders last reminded herself, the game itself is not complicated. but as we reach the boss then kick starts. soskuchilsya with all the attendant nonsense.

D
DarkNezias [Gebeine] 15.09.19

the game reminded helget and another trivia game... impressions of the game there, the shock of the price tag still...

L
Leha Sokolov 15.09.19

Gudlakava
It's kind of like was done on the universe of Darksiders , if I'm not mistaken )

L
LordZmei13 15.09.19

The 2009 level. At that time it would be very even not bad

A
ALEX7436 15.09.19

And the plot, though the game is, the story is interesting there is, or so, for jackdaws? SPS.

L
LordZmei13 15.09.19

ALEX7436
Solid average in all except physics and graphics.The story is a bit catchy.

h
hakerN1 15.09.19

Robert Christmas wrote:
but the keyboard should be okay too
even better and more comfortable controller for masochists

s
serega1121 15.09.19

How do you play if she is only 19 comes out? Or something I don't know.

j
jigadloff 15.09.19

serega1121 wrote:
How do you play if she is only 19 comes out? Or something I don't know.
VIP PREVIEW WEEKEND ACCESS
Guarantee your spot in an exclusive early access weekend and get to play Remnant: From the Ashes before its official launch on August 20th, 2019.
Bonus for pre-order.

s
serega1121 15.09.19

jigadloff wrote:
Guarantee your spot in an exclusive early access weekend and get to play Remnant: From the Ashes before its official launch on August 20th, 2019.
I have bad English )) so if I now have the Incentive to buy, you can download and play immediately?
Thank you.

j
jigadloff 15.09.19

serega1121
Yes. Google perevodik-Ensure its place in an exclusive weekend with an early exit and play Remnant: From the Ashes before its official launch on 20 August 2019.

s
serega1121 15.09.19

jigadloff
Yes I already bought. There's just written: preorder and start playing now. In the morning in the eye dolblyus a little )

s
serega1121 15.09.19

Playing not watching, thought it was purely for the coop, and then looked vidosic, and thought that she owed me a hundred pounds to go. I delight, and Darksidersы love were all.

s
serega1121 15.09.19

The people, and the class chose for a single pass and which is better?, and whether further change or combine? Well, for example, to take the weapons of another class,
The difficulty can be selected?

A
AlexHDfix 15.09.19

For fans of solav, but the level themselves soulshow far, especially the locations are dull and monotonous, like the color scheme of the game and lengthy levels that sekisei on the machine, not even thinking, until you reach the boss, but bosses are not impressive, though there are difficult

R

serega1121
The class is only a set of starting set of weapons, armor and talents. Everything in Dark Souls, my gear of other classes is available from the first merchant.

J
JDLJ 15.09.19

serega1121
On torrents a long time already. Number 16.