3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan Kraty 15.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game. (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Post here your experience.
56 Comments
Sort by:
g
grabbsler 15.09.19

Noticed on the stream of the game, the bosses all are different. Someone (and me too) the first boss is a Shadow, someone Ripper. And further bosses also vary. What is the reason does anyone know?
PS: Found the answer on the wiki (Google translate): Dynamic generation will be applied to the bosses. As explained on our FAQ page, whenever the player enters the area, the game dynamically generates a unique layout for almost everything, starting with the layouts of the areas, randomly scattered lots, locations, NPCs, enemies and of course bosses. As already mentioned, each boss has its own unique passive or active ability, and combined with the mechanics of the dynamic generation, every time the player enters the area and encounters boss with whom he has already faced, his abilities and characteristics are also changing, making Each faced with a problem.

M
Mankun 15.09.19

Can't play great without cheats, that's the impression(

D
Dogmit 15.09.19

Played deleted - bessmylennyh some kind of game: no plot, no graphics, the monsters are boring to shoot and fight not interested. 5 out of 10 .

L
LordZmei13 15.09.19

Finally made it to the end. The ending was disheartening. It was not worth it so many times burnt farts on the bosses. Alone without cheating is really tough .

T
The X-Files 15.09.19

Dogma wrote:
no plot, no graphics, the monsters are boring
what else do you like,what diversity,what the story of the cooperative game,but to the ultra ray trace and monsters from Monster Hunter: World.????????

T
The X-Files 15.09.19

serega1121 wrote:
The people, and the class chose for a single pass and which is better
For singles only melee of course, without options,everything is practically on melee attack mainly, as well as thank the Gods bind belongings to the classes in the game,the sniper rifle have to have to pump anyway, but the clothes are all just for melee or die from bleeding or from poison constantly,heavy and sometimes need to pour in endurance but after pumping a large.
Hammer
Shotgun (basivka on fire)
Sniper rifle (the ring on the range and Crete.)
The grenade launcher with explosive grenades
In General, from 3 classes to play who you want but clothes wear Gladiator melee,until you find an alternative for example to sharpen your armor or find a better one.

L
LaserDeath 15.09.19

The X-Files
Took another class, but now I realized that really only bliznik taxis in solo. Now I am suffering without the talent to increase damage with melee. Could you tell me how to find it?

M
Modrin 15.09.19

AlexHDfix
Of course does not hold. And you know why ,because the game's budget and the Studio is much smaller than fromy,even when they did DS 1.

The average scores somewhere in the 5.5-6. For lovers of mechanics of DS,and even with guns mast HEV. Seeking the beautiful world pass by. Who is looking for interesting stories,characters and performances,pass by. Max in game is lore.
But who came for the gameplay,for hardcore research,though monotonous in a sense, local,but voznagrazhdena for the study. Anyone interested in how vigladit would DS with guns,shooting good by the way and Dodge in DS with stamina. Those are worth a try.
And of course in the coop with the mechanics abilities.

t
trigger_zz 15.09.19

Dark souls on the minimum salary, with a focus on firearms. The picture though not technologically but not hard on the eyes + the game is pretty dynamic gameplay and enjoyable gameplay mechanics.
In General I agree with the above, a strong middle peasants

N
NightHawkreal 15.09.19

The game has one more advantage before DS - the enemies fall on each other, allowing you to use tactics.

S
Saulet Erboluly 15.09.19

No one has mentioned the one big plus is the game has a map)). None of the souls games in there before, no mini map, nothing. And then just lepota. I do not know how people go through a souls game without a card I would be their resourcefulness. Without a map I'm crazy and immediately blogus are sent to the beginning of the game thinking I was going forward. This is the first souls game that I liked and the only one with a map. Direct heat heart, I heard my pleas. I dreamed of a hardcore game with a map like Skyrim and Gothic. Imagine Skyrim without a map. Impossible. Developers would have to punish the souls who vypukaet the game without a map. It is against the law

S
Saulet Erboluly 15.09.19

The game has big map, mini map, the NPC on the mini maps, the enemies are easier than in solso, from death you have nothing to lose cool, in Diablo ty prosto umiraesh i prihoditsya begat za telom after respawna

B
Bomberman 15.09.19

Who know how many in-game costumes?Only 3 in the entire game?Or further more?

L
Laind14 15.09.19

Bombеrman
So after teleport from the base 1 suit, in the world of ROM 2 suit minimum (and like the seller 1) , and I randomly on the ground was still dropalos 2 things on different sets.So definitely more.

The game itself is as very much like an old (already) Hellgate:London !!!

z
zdrastE 15.09.19

well EB has... swing Chitika can and will go.
while only one impression - the game is very uncomfortable.

J
Jmann666 15.09.19

very nice! at first it seems empty - a huge Loka and a couple packs of mobs. more and more of it. the dynamics of the passage increases, the complexity also.
bosses should work just fine
Spoilers the moment are in the second world and already, just two tough boss and mind, and the mechanics and the dynamics of the battle - phase is present, etc. - over the bosses tried their best just
what especially pleased - cooperative - chase together (yet) with a friend, and this meat in one hard just for the bosses, but in dungeons together already chewing on packs of mobs so sour, weight. feeling the challenge certainly is.
it is also worth noting dynamic generation - Yes, the map generated is not a direct fabulously completely wrong - often misrepresents the outputs/inputs, reverses the room (checked by comparing the same locations in a solo game, and a friend in coop), BUT also generated events and bosses - i.e. one pass in solo you will not see all the content that promotes the game in coop - and that's what was missing.
closest comparison is a mixture лефт4дэд (mechanics coop)+ destiny (ENT, appearance, locations and bosses)+ Diablo (generation lvlov, bosses, loot, events)+ souls (difficulty, shoals, Grady guns, etc., if more real life death lost - at all). Plus I can't remember another early work biovars, comparing, in the sense that the talent will also lutitsa/dropouts from events/bosses - Hey good old first NVN and the first dragon age is cool, I love this - there is a feeling of progress while playing, when you found that 1 talent that is not your partner, and you compare where and what to look for.
In General, in one I liked. In the op - I liked it even more.

T
The X-Files 15.09.19

Good game,nice picture with minimal graphics settings with no frills,Yes,there are podgruzki textures sometimes but not critical,lag,fps drops,bugs not noticed, except a few.(below)
There is murky, obscure, for show a no plot structure.
Class 3 the far-Medium-close combat for every taste,bindings, clothes and weapons to classes no,you can sculpt for yourself a hybrid character, the only thing that is reduced or lost is a bonus from gear.
Scarce leveling and weapons.
Scarce, well made apocalyptic locations.
Static, simple teksturki sky,grass,trees.
Hallway passing game without variation.
Solo offline play is boring, again because of the small number of mobs on a fairly large location, online as already unsubscribed above all much livelier and more interesting.
Cons:
The complete lack of Auto-loot,if in some games there is variation in hold down the button E and all the loot in the immediate environment instantly going, here and then,you need to run to collect himself prosima button, and given that the game has a bug as drop loot for textures and all the loot bryzkami as the blood scatters in all directions far have to waste time to collect the scattered loot.
Before the heap to the same,killed from the distant mob and saw that poured from him and instead of something move on the saiga you have to run to loot.
Seemed to be a trifle but as a flaw is very distressing.
There is no kit to arms.
Meager assortment of vendors without the ability to sell or to disassemble into its component threads.
Pumping is not about:
Not in the game that swing the weapon range-increasing store or knockdown, everything conservative, pour, improve without a variance on that ,and clothes, just armor is not pumping there pair. damage fire or acid or melee ,too conservative, without variation.
The whole play is possible,though not permanently addictive game, quickly tiring monotony of the game but it's nice to spend the evening sometimes, to relax,to hybrids mobs like in the good old in the days of DOOM or Quake.
-
This game is an exact copy of the game Immortal: Unchained in all,the gameplay, leveling,style,but with a focus on co-op.

l
lookaway 15.09.19

boring game.
boring, even in coop.

clean cloud Isigny mobs and beat the boss.
cloud Isigny mobs, boss => repeat.
any secrets, traps, beautiful locations. just guts, guts, uniformly generated.
from the pros can distinguish that fire. to shoot nice. and in General, the pitch control is adequate.
the dialogue is average. bad optimization (location 50 metres with no objects loads stronger than pelmac at max).

the game feels like any of these your coop shutanov. atmofery studies, which is rich in soulsi there is no trace.
if you want to turn off the brain and just Pasanen farm some creeps, it's fine.

B
BLACK_VIT 15.09.19

The game resembles a talentless hack

J
JackReacher 15.09.19

Tell me who the publisher of game in Russia?