3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N7_TeRaN 15.09.19 02:44 pm

Who do we see in the new Mass Effect from the old trilogy ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I personally think that we should at least talk or even meet with the Penny, because she was alive 600 years after the flight of the Rider in Andromeda,and what do you think ?
69 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik5986 15.09.19

N7_TeRaN
not talk, not least because the expedition departed for a year or two (do not say) before beginning part 3, conclusions I think he will do

A
Andrey Krivopalov 15.09.19

in Andromeda, it is in this part no one. they started between events 2 and 3, and to fly 600 years(sort of), as someone from the acquaintances will be there before?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 15.09.19

I write right now that mass effect Andromeda will be the shit and let everyone down and seskrini this case hamsters of course zaminusuyut but then even they will realize I was right

L
LightHOwUSE 15.09.19

There is nothing to think. Biovars decided to surprise everyone and almost does not spoil. Waiting and trying to believe)

PS Wang references in the references. Can still gash that hologramme from the third part of I'm commander Shepard. It is unlikely that anything more will.

X
Xv.O.vX 15.09.19

Someone увидим0 Yes, I'm still waiting for the Joker,because he just crashed,BUT survived!

J
Jeckicoder 15.09.19

It seems to be saying that will only see Avinu. She VI on the Citadel.

N
N7_TeRaN 15.09.19

vitalik5986
And ?! Liara as be to die in the whole of the trilogy can't, the more she's asari, and asari live for about 1000 years, so why shouldn't we talk to her after the events of part 3 !?

N
N7_TeRaN 15.09.19

Andrew Krivopalov
why will be ?! Just a conversation on the intercom on one of the quests for example or advice to ask her how Gray Mediator, it is clear that live is unlikely we will meet, but at least as

L
Lobo 15.09.19

I only said the AI of the previous parts will be

v
vincent25 15.09.19

N7_TeRaN
have you thought about what Andromeda is nesvadba part of the galaxy . As tvoymu she needs to be there

T
The_Black_Wolf 15.09.19

If the ark really took off between the second and third part, it is one.
N7_TeRaN
If at the end of three, while running to the beam with low readiness to take her with him she'll suffer.

v
vvvjust 15.09.19

Anyone! First, because the expedition had departed long before the ending of ME3, and secondly, if the stupefying Shepard's true, then what about the heroes of old parts in General can be a speech? All dead!

v
vitalik5986 15.09.19

N7_TeRaN
About Oh, my God, think about it. She will arrive in Andromeda? Or even a simpler question, how can they contact her?? There are NO such technologies which would allow to communicate at SUCH a great DISTANCE, it is now clear?

T
TimKar 15.09.19

vitalik5986
EVERYTHING IS VERY CLEAR.

V
Venom Rhys 15.09.19

None of the trilogy won't see developed themselves , he got out, moving the scene to another galaxy and for many years to come in the story.

X
XmarKa79 15.09.19

who do we see? clearly not spelling

a
abadim 15.09.19

to be honest,tired of such questions,that's when then come out and see,now straining his mighty mind and the answer will come to you itself

v
vincent25 15.09.19

EndorphiN179
I first read provoslavie and not spelling

A
Anzhelika04 15.09.19

EndorphiN179
at what here Orthodoxy?

D
Delphis 15.09.19

he read just *need a smiley with steam from rukalitso