3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N7_TeRaN 15.09.19 02:44 pm

Who do we see in the new Mass Effect from the old trilogy ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I personally think that we should at least talk or even meet with the Penny, because she was alive 600 years after the flight of the Rider in Andromeda,and what do you think ?
69 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jazz925 29.09.20

Velimudr
For real? Did you just find out? Elea's cluster in the Andromeda galaxy...

V
Velimudr 23.10.20

Jazz925
Yes, seriously)) that's not paying attention at all, believing the statement "In the new game players will visit the galaxy Andromeda" and so on with an emphasis on studying it))) and thought what will be like in the Dairy Way )))

J
Jazz925 25.10.20

Velimudr
It happens) Even if you pay attention, in the trilogy from cluster to cluster moved with the help of repeaters. It's just on the ship.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.20

Velimudr
in andromeda the situation is about the same as in the mass effects there was some area around the relay, where the ship can share for gasoline at some points of interest (but these flights take a considerable time) and with the relay quickly and in another part of the galaxy. the plot is kind of based on the fact that the boys from the Milky Way looked into the telescope and found some compact area with an abnormally large number of good planets (light from andromeda goes about 1-2 million years, those as if outdated data were). and the quarians were supposed to be the kind of quarians, but the quarians didn't come because the game failed and there were jokes about the face animation.

V
Velimudr 25.10.20

Some kid, I see, my messages are not to my liking)))
Look, if you rate, you have to evaluate constructively, not "I want to put, I want - no" ))

V
Velimudr 25.10.20

MunchkiN 616
That I know. Jazz has noticed for sure that there are no repeaters in Andromeda.
On the account of getting information about the planet, yes.... then the same situation in astrophysics... when scientists study the data, they should understand that these data are not "now" taken, but the age of several thousand, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of years, and even millions ... And in such a study, in fact it is impossible to REALLY state that right now there is nothing yet born, nothing has changed..... Hmm, I have a friend of the astrophysicists, I have to ask... he also has a channel in Utah.

V
Velimudr 25.10.20

Jazz925
That's what's very controversial... based on history, the last way or as they called themselves, these cruisers were sent either between the first and second, or at the end of the second part of the trilogy in the Milky Way.... that is, then to think about some super technology would be foolish, they did NOT have anything that could overcome the SS. And those who arrived, too, should not have such technologies ... I don't remember how the writers beat it... and whether they beat, maybe just kept silent... we have to go through again.)

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.20

Velimudr
that these data are not "now" taken, but the age of several thousand, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of years, and even millions ...
as I understand it, when it comes to biological life, how is the question so worth it. the modern way of detecting planets in theory allows you to study spectral lines in the planet's atmosphere. if the planets meet certain conditions and contains the markers of the jise in the atmosphere - then it can be argued that - perhaps there it is. it's like a Mars. at the same time, the possibilities of searching for such planets are technically limited to 10 thousand light-years and during such a time as if the question of the appearance of life is not quite correct. if we talk about intelligent life, then it is also a question of no sense because it is not known how transient civilizations are and how quickly their technologies develop and to what limit.

they didn't have anything to overcome the SS
they have more on my simple shuttle capable of superlight moving. The simple logic of the mass effect is such that the type of mass diminishes the ship accelerates. and in the relay, the mass is reduced to almost 0 so the journey time from point A to point B is almost 0. in fact, it is not right if there was such a relay in reality, how would the ship really reach very quickly from the point of view of the ship (if it had reached) and so to speak would have been traveling 20,000 years from the point of view of outside observers.
in andromeda broke some pumped space they flew in hyper light for quite a finsulight, both in terms of the universe and the crew those for 300 years or so.
Rather, the writers' blunder was that all kinds of species in the galaxy were conservative and did not explore the planets far beyond the relays. and in the first part there was a task to find some key to the relay, which carried the explosion of the star to get to the ilos. it was possible to fly to Ilos and so it would have taken some time and it was an expensive project and would have to fly through unexplored solar systems aaa terrible-terrible. all because when that's so found flaws behind the relay so everyone had phobias somewhere to fly and activate the new relays found. and in andromeda, there's another galaxy, and, okay, let's do it.
and there the krogan had the effectiveness of the genophage. although the krogans were frozen and the genophage is a virus in theory it too should have been frozen.

l
lokkie 05.11.20

Velimudr wrote:
that right now there's nothing yet originated, nothing has changed
In the game that distant future, super nano telescope on the effect of mass, and data calculated by The Getty, ie artificial intelligence. Our astronomers never dreamed of consulting on this. )
And the game calculated quite accurately, just proceeded from the fact that, the worlds are natural, and they were artificially terraformed, and the mechanisms began to fail 300 years before their arrival.
Velimudr wrote:
that is, then to think about some super technology would be foolish, they did NOT have anything that could overcome the SS.
As it was not. The core of the mass reduces the weight of the ship, and the engines are normal, due to zero mass and the speed of light is reached. It's just very expensive to put on every ship, much cheaper repeaters, and much less time than a normal flight with zero mass.
The Arks have thermonuclear reactors with hydrogen fuel. Without a relay, they flew for 600 years.
Velimudr wrote:
And those who arrived, too, should not have such technologies ...
Ket doesn't have that kind of technology. In rasp MP technology zero mass, when the mass of the ship is close to zero, due to this, it and moves on conventional engines above the speed of light. And the repeaters that create zero tunnels from one relay to another, where the movement is even faster.
And the Ketts have technology based on the Alkubierre Bubble, through gravitational compression, when the space in front of the ship is compressed and expanded behind it, according to the principle of the wormhole in general. We would be accused of ill-conceivedness. )