3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr_blackie 28.12.19 10:03 pm

The dispute in abuse (Elex)

Do not understand what quest to do, like talk to everyone, everyone they say they say everything is okay, but the quest is not counted. What to do, who knows?
56 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanes999 28.12.19

still there is not reached,does anyone know how to activate all the Quests in the log?

G
Grandshot 28.12.19

vanes999
All is impossible. Only one quest can be active and it will appear on the map. But the other quests you can freely, even if they are not active at the moment.

mr_blackie
Talk to those who have taken the quest (an orange mark appears on the map). In terms of jobs often do not write that we must return to the quest giver after he fulfilled the conditions. Need to get used to it.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 28.12.19

I also have a problem with this quest, the bodies were bluthal, all NPCs bypassed. The only clue that the main camp first asked about a report. Right now, go do the quests at the base of the clergy, maybe there will send a report and then the quest will close... But that's speculation...

O
Offhead 28.12.19

Support the theme. Also a problem with the quest, was first and yellow and orange label. After I had palatal corpses near the wall where they shot lost all the markers and the quest hangs. Either a bug, or I something do not understand.

w
wakara 28.12.19

also this quest is stuck, all illuminated I searched, then no one gets highlighted, what do not know

D
Demon of Night 28.12.19

I have, and worse, do all the quests completed on all factions, just hanging this and story. Also all bluthal, spoke to everyone, no markers, no... who will perform let me know.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 28.12.19

well, in the Internet on bourgeois sites it is necessary to write with all the NPCs to talk to, but I told
Google abessa dispute, maybe there is already a new infa

D
Dmitriy Koptilin 28.12.19

This is a bug, I don't know too how to solve it. I have gone through this Abess exclusively for the clergy, has chosen a side for them.

In the end I added this quest after a while. The dispute in Abuse. Is palatal body near the bridge and walls. Coordinates disappeared, nobody knows anything, a lot of blood, the quest hangs. The dome is fine.

Please, as someone who works help :( not in any way treated?

M
MaxMayen 28.12.19

Same..Downloaded a saved game where it was just going to leave the Dome. Again after all ran. Quests there. Everyone helped, everyone was attached. And losses in the end gg is guilty of XS, it's chase. At foreign forums too nifiga

D

Guys, help me out( hanging quest the Dispute in Abuse, the bodies were palatal and missing indicators :(

M
MaxMayen 28.12.19

Started again with a patch that passed all the quests of the dome, only the losses of rogue.. That's kind of branch-type of choice, but then dropped. All stop talking

b
bxtrfx 28.12.19

Hell, I think I passed. After some time near the town of lit indicators. Came, the dome collapsed, Alba seized)))

M
MaxMayen 28.12.19

bxtrfx
you are the rogue probably) If quests are there to do a little for the clergy, the dome will remain

D

bxtrfx

Yes, you rogue, for the clergy of capture is not present, alive Berserkers and clerics - and the quest hanging, no continue. The bug is not fatal. The kid wrote how was the game, and this quest is still hanging.

We are waiting for patches. Or answer, maybe there is some way to complete the quest.

b
bxtrfx 28.12.19

Mayenikus
I haven't joined anywhere before that, the events occurred after the capture of the 15 or 16 level, turning in all quests on the Intro to rogue, but not yet. Near the town were all outcasts from Abassi, one said that I told him something and gave it clocked up there, I can't remember)

p
paxankin 28.12.19

Also, like many, chose the part of the clergy, and Berserkers. Also, how many quest can not be removed, and the head Dome of the city is not talking (dialog).

Yesterday took place "the Quest of the Galar - Sounds in the dark", and at the same time it recruited from the clergy adherents (job career). First took the job "Sounds in the dark", then did some recruiting. And then went to do the job "Sounds in the dark." After killing the thief I wrote that adventure is passed, issued by experience, but, the attention, the job is not starred and was in the list. Moreover, to take his Galar fails (there are no active lines in the dialogue). Ie – everything. Because of this sequence of operations it is impossible to close job "Sounds in the dark" (also hanging as "in Dispute abuse").
After I rebooted before the adoption of the jobs and started anew in the sequence:
1. Took the "Quest of the Galar - Sounds in the dark" and performed
2. By taking this quest, given another at the head of the thieves – fulfilled.
3. Turn Galar - all over and done with a Bang.

The conclusion is the same. Realizing that all the actions of the characters in the game or lack of them – the scripts are either written by the developers (they have gone through all possible scenarios) or not. It is likely that our situation with the dispute in Abesse is exactly the same situation.
The decision is a notification of developers and their correction (adding the necessary scripts). Only, I guess so. I suppose I have to ask on the official forum. The fix, in fact, it is a matter of minutes.

Y
Yotokura 28.12.19

You have this quest at least, appeared I do with silence for 2 pass... ))))
I learned about him only from the forums found out what he did there...

A
ALEXIY4EVER 28.12.19

you're probably in both cases the garbage to customize the shields gave the rebels

Y
Yotokura 28.12.19

ALEXIY4EVER
No, I'm in all quests for Clerics was...

M
MaxMayen 28.12.19

Not one this quest is broken. Also Berserkers over to help the dude, which weapon of the clergy to sell, to flee the city, but you can kill him, and then talk to the wife of Ragnar and it will help now fallen to escape