3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr_blackie 28.12.19 10:03 pm

The dispute in abuse (Elex)

Do not understand what quest to do, like talk to everyone, everyone they say they say everything is okay, but the quest is not counted. What to do, who knows?
56 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 28.12.19

And there always is a fight ends and you just need to determine who will win?

A
Alexah 28.12.19

Yes. attack elbow will plot
the results depend on how many and which quests you've done.
may be drop/ucelevshiy dome
The revolt of the outcasts / be Il not be
the result of the uprising - who won
If won clerics whom massacred the rogue or SEPs too

O
Oylis 28.12.19

And it is possible to avoid the destruction of the city by the ALB when the parties rogue?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 28.12.19

if you give the controller shield is not the clergy - Alba city capture
give clerics - they are all rebels to the wall

_
___piska 28.12.19

such a thing, when it was necessary to include the regulator of the shield mechanics, I survived, I tried to give it to Riley and then take. The mechanic sent me fuck the mechanic, I booted up and just stical. From the Dome of the city long gone, come, and no dome. I did not give the regulator Riley? What Alba captured the city?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 28.12.19

apparently the mechanic couldn't adjust the problematic part of the Board?

U
Unimat_1258 28.12.19

If the city has completed the quests in favour of the outcasts and the separatists, outlaws captured the city, down the dome, and then arrive Alba and destroy him. If you run in favor of the clerics and Berserkers, the city remains with the dome, the revolt of the outcasts and the separatists depressed, the instigators were shot.
P. S. If someone is going to replay or to go for the rogue Argument in Abuse, try after cases in the city (I've done about 9 quests for distribution of forces) to go to the dam, find the detonator, and to give the clerics. I wonder if they will flood the city after the attack on him elbow?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 28.12.19

The question is perhaps irrelevant, with patch 1.0.2 I have a quest Dispute in Abesse was cancelled

e
enot_potaskun 28.12.19

ALEXIY4EVER
the same song, the patch with a new quest appears and is cancelled immediately after a couple of minutes or if teleported.

j
joker.2 28.12.19

I have even with the new patch the quest does not appear, it seems to have decided, was polypanel for clerics, though two of the quest was for a rogue... actually completed and all quests are gone, and the rogue and clerics in the city, I don't know what to do..... Somewhere wrote that in the story there Alba attack something, but I don't know....

P. S all I guess, back in town, outlaws all perebeli, the whole city in blood

j
jsilverst 28.12.19

Come by Alois, he tells me, brought in a report, I say no, then he said, go to work, what is sticking out and
this quest does not appear. However in the city I did the quest hitting the Berserkers on the separatists and the quest Vivian, by
also destroyed a camp of outcasts around the city.

D
Daniil11993 28.12.19

I have been a week of real time, I hope will give a quest and achivu for him in the story.

e
emobidlogoth 28.12.19

On the quest in the dispute abesse, also ran all up and down, thought dead. try to approach the bartender Vito.

B
Bastarder 28.12.19

After entering in the Dome, the city has completed a number of missions available for the clergy, brought from the city of Cooper, and then the job Gustov Helpers killed him and rogue on the farm. Viviane had recommended in the equipment of the Berserker Rorica. If You want to save trader separatist Fence, convince Joerg to remove suspicions about the relations of Fence with ALB, i.e. the task the Right to remain should vypolnite in favor of Fence. When you see the job Argument in Abesse arrived in Dome city, where the castle's courtyard found Durrell, the Naira, Paige and dealer Riley. After talking to Paige the job was done. In the Domed city ruled by the clergy, the dome was destroyed and the merchant Fenk died.

D
Ded MastDay 28.12.19

Bastarder wrote:
7. If You want to save trader separatist Fence, convince Joerg to remove suspicions about the relations of Fence with ALB.
Did so, but Fence still killed.
There is another quest that you didn't mention, it also affects the fate of the city and the choice of the parties is a conflict between an outcast Riley and a Berserker with Brabham.
PS. 8th paragraph, are not fulfilled. (apparently so).

B
Bastarder 28.12.19

Svetoslav
Did so, but Fence still killed.
There is another quest that you didn't mention, it also affects the fate of the city and the choice of the parties is a conflict between an outcast Riley and a Berserker with Brabham.
PS. 8th paragraph, are not fulfilled. (apparently so).

To Fenk remained alive it is necessary in addition to task performance the Right to remain to transfer the explosives to UPRONA, and not Paige, assign technician Berserker Rorica, deliver Eleks clerics Hort, kill the rogue and Cooper on the farm, do not insert Bug Durrell in the repeater, not to give the regulator dome dealer Riley.
The solution of the conflict between the outcast Riley and a Berserker with Brabham in any direction on the fate of the city is not affected, and gives only a small amount of experience.

D
Ded MastDay 28.12.19

Bastarder
To Fenk remained alive it is necessary in addition to task performance the Right to remain to transfer the explosives to UPRONA, and not Paige, assign technician Berserker Rorica, deliver Eleks clerics Hort, kill the rogue and Cooper on the farm, do not insert Bug Durrell in the repeater, not to give the regulator dome dealer Riley.

Everything else was done exactly, except for the Outcasts on the Farm, I didn't kill them, just didn't take this quest, but as already wrote above, there was an uprising and Fence still killed. At the expense of Riley and Brabata you are not right. This quest affects the resolution of the conflict, if it was made by the select 4x4. As already mentioned trigger revolt of any election requires 5 out of 9 in one direction.

D
Ded MastDay 28.12.19

Farogim wrote:
back to glavnoju, listened to a conversation where justify Fence and sleep.
Oh, by the way, Yes, I also this point is somehow missed, I thought Joerg was persuaded to change his testimony in favor of Fence and this calmed down. And when he came to the city after the massacre, triggered this script where it only goes to Aloysius to say about it. I caught it, and in the dialogue he complained that nothing he interceded for the separatists, they say to see where it got him, and of course it is my fault that persuaded him to change his mind. But then, as if nothing had happened, comes to Aloysius and grit, I'm not sure Fenk spy. There is a clear mistake, and this dialogue was supposed to happen before the rebellion. For this, I strongly recommend that, after the closing of the quest the Right to remain, not only to inform Fence and Caleb, but also to follow the jörg by Alois and listen to their conversation.

F
Farogim 28.12.19

Svetoslav
The funny thing is that to celebrate, rushed to finish the rogue quest with the bomb as soon as resemble to the NPC, the script - the Dispute in Abesse cancelled, returning and seeing a blood bath :))
In General, the system for the clergy and a bit of hucksters has not worked, all the outcasts and the separatists had safely gone to the other world...
(post deleted) :))

D
Ded MastDay 28.12.19

Farogim
This quest is the most challenging but also the most zabagovanny :) Perhaps it has some non-obvious development options, while anyone not checked. As it turns out, the results of some quests is not only affected by choices in the dialogue, and even what quests have been done before. Order-taking and delivery of quests also matters, though not always.