3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr_blackie 28.12.19 10:03 pm

The dispute in abuse (Elex)

Do not understand what quest to do, like talk to everyone, everyone they say they say everything is okay, but the quest is not counted. What to do, who knows?
56 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leoben 28.12.19

To repair the shield, to give a face to the center, to give the grenade rogue robots and the clergy, to leave the separatists to establish a connection with the clergy and the rebellion will not, and will withstand! This is just one of the ways you say there is a second, but not found! And and documents to the authorities not to hand!

k
kastor33 28.12.19

Bastarder
If you still remember)...can you describe in more detail how were made 9 selections for this outcome, it is advisable in order (namely the order of delivery quests with a characteristic inscription You chose a side...)?
On the quest of shield Riley walked and told him No?
On the quest repeater Darrell reported anything? Took his bug before not to insert in the repeater?
Killed Alba or clerics when they took the explosives?
At the same election, I had cut all the Clergy, except for your post of evidence of other outcomes in left the departed and the victory of the clergy, I could not find.

s
starogrif 28.12.19

kastor33
it is useless, I got something like pred. commentator when the choice is 4 on 4 between the parties and after. I did not do, where you need to kill a rogue on a farm near the city. I just told the cleric that will not kill them (pretty logical answer for someone who plays a pacifist) and the quest does not start (it is not started, but not joined and canceled). In the end you can wait indefinitely the situation in Abesse would like to start quests. But, I think this is a bug
It was all like this:
1) left elbow (rogue)
2) technician was ALB (rogue)
3) helped the outcast in a dispute with Brabham (rogue)
4) gave weapons to the clergy (clergy)
5) never reported it, the bug didn't take (clergy)
6) killed the clergy when he took the explosives (but this is, I think, is not affected, as the inscription select side was not), so will stick to another choice - docks gave Cooper (rogue)
7) gave Eleks clerics (clergy)
8) shield installed, Riley said no (clergy)
So in essence, there are only two outcomes, but if you like the way I came and no one was killed - use.
By the way, tried out all kinds of situation with separatists in other cases, if they are to drive and the dome collapses - Darrel will say that they apparently ran into Xicor, and led elbow, what is bad, to leave - say that they probably helped to seize the city of ALB, Fenk will die in both cases and in a depressed striker as well. Kind of interesting, but the implementation went wrong, the choice of the binary system, 0, for example rogue, 1 - the clergy, at the end of the calculation, and the selection affects only the replica, but not on the fate of the characters.

x
xaldei1991 28.12.19

starogrif

?
The console version? (before consoles even came patch)

R
Rolemanser 28.12.19

xaldei1991
There was a patch for consoles, two weeks ago.

x
xaldei1991 28.12.19

Rolemanser
Have the option to turn off stamina?

R
Rolemanser 28.12.19

xaldei1991
Don't know, I haven't looked, to be honest until the play of the hand is not reached.

s
starogrif 28.12.19

xaldei1991
So I patch, in which endurance was removed for a long time left in December, if I'm not mistaken

R
Rolemanser 28.12.19

xaldei1991
For PS4 released patch 1.02, but in the settings disable the stamina I have not found.

x
xaldei1991 28.12.19

starogrif
This is for the PC.
Rolemanser
That's the fact of the matter is...Not reached consoles a huge patch fixes all the bugs, etc.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elex/novyj_patch_dlya_elex_uluchshaet_grafiku_i_pravit_sotni_bagov-281298/

s
starogrif 28.12.19

xaldei1991
Oh, I thought you mean that with the patch the quest was corrected, in words, Yes, but in fact did not see.

k
kastor33 28.12.19

starogrif
Yes, I am also sorting through a bunch of options came to the conclusion that the quest = rebellion, there are no conditions for rebellion - will not start the quest, sorry.
Was a faint hope in some small unrecorded parts or the order of execution, the more Bastarder wrote that
When you see the job Argument in Abesse arrived in Dome city, where the castle's courtyard found Durrell, the Naira, Paige and dealer Riley. After talking to Paige the job was done. In the Domed city ruled by the clergy, the dome was destroyed and the merchant Fenk died.
Is that a bug?
but if you like the way I came and no one was killed - use
the fact of the matter is that things didn't work out, you then and other choices not to do...the script is waiting for the 5th choice and all,
remains the most unpleasant feeling when you have unfinished quests...(

x
xaldei1991 28.12.19

kastor33
Download pirates on the other version of the game :)

s
starogrif 28.12.19

kastor33
When you see the job Argument in Abesse arrived in Dome city, where the castle's courtyard found Durrell, the Naira, Paige and dealer Riley. After talking to Paige the job was done. In the Domed city ruled by the clergy, the dome was destroyed and the merchant Fenk died.
Yes, this is a bug, if you load an AutoSave made after you move, there will be a massacre, like the rebellion suppressed, but the characters are alive and to say that the dome fell, although he survived.

D
Depressors 28.12.19

Guys, help!!! I pass over the Rogue. It's almost done for them
Riley gave the regulator. Summary: Alba cut all
Riley walked. Summary: Alba cut all
WTF???? My idea was to be the final, where the Outcasts capture the city and kill the clerics, no???

k
klirikoalb 28.12.19

Depressors
not