3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGrave 29.12.19 10:27 am

How the game looks on the PS4 Slim? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good day to all. Need advice from knowledgeable people.
Very interested in buying рдр2, but have ps4slim. If there are those who bought the game on slimko? If there is, I have several questions: how does it work? Frame rate, dynamic resolution and all that. Or the game is too fat, that her mandatory need the Pro version?
Thanks in advance.
56 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 29.12.19

MrGrave
Working fine I have drawdowns no.

S
Slava74oren 29.12.19

MrGrave
I slimka and the game runs fine, it would be surprising if it did not work on the target platform.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 29.12.19

In some places minor drawdown, and it is rare that the full hd resolution. And proshko the same drawdown at the same locations

D
D0pE 29.12.19

Too slim. Everything is working fine. But the drawdown is still there, somewhere frames 5-7, for example when the rain, plus the frame rides too many coaches. And stable 30.

R
RikoChiko 29.12.19

Already there are videos with comparisons of performance on all consoles. Ordinary Curling it shows itself quite well.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 29.12.19

MrGrave

M
MrGrave 29.12.19

BatmanWayne221, Slava74oren, Mafioznik_, D0pE, Recochica, Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Thank you, Lord, I heard you all took note.

I
Ilya Lyapin 29.12.19

BatmanWayne221
Liar,subsidence in cities

D
DEDGAMER 29.12.19

MrGrave
In DNS set to sell the PS4 slim+ RDR2,then the game should normally go,on account of the drawdowns do not know the game have not bought.

a
attacking_beaver 29.12.19

Ilya Lyapin
On probe drawdown in the same places

B
BatmanWayne221 29.12.19

Ilya Lyapin
If there is, I haven't noticed.

Z
Zh1VaGo 29.12.19

Drawdown is in the cities and Yes they are noticeable, especially (as someone above posted) in the rain. Outside the city the fps is stable, as HRC noticeable eye flashes is not observed. The only platform where no landings (judging by tests) is Huang.

V
Valentin Dobrov 29.12.19

Drawdown,Yes there is.But personally, I'm in shock,how could such graphics can usually slimka to take out,play and can not get enough))I Really hope that patches will fix the drop in fps in cities.

R
Recruit_Main 29.12.19

MrGrave
It was all very dignified, I play slime hdr enabled all level))

P
Princess_Darsy 29.12.19

MrGrave
play slime without hdr(the monitor does not allow), it looks pretty nice. Drawdown did not notice, so if they have little or no

J
Jafes 29.12.19

Play slime, there are drawdowns in the cities, but not critical. Especially because in cities, you spend not so much time. And everything is superbly played.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 29.12.19

Jafes
Don't notice in the cities of the fps drop, usually when I stop in the city felt that the office is slowing down, and if you look at the world around the characters, the horses, everything fine, normal fps.

k
k1lod 29.12.19

In the city of course is not very pleasant moments.
In Valentine drops significantly fps near the stables and the bar.
In the East in a big city, can't remember the name, there is still marshland such, there was a lag the game.
On the PRO version better?

P
Priys90 29.12.19

I fitovska of PSCA and really noticed the lag

M
Mr.TobiMan 29.12.19

k1lod
I have here, based on the review, a General impression that all fps, some individual, who then sags in the town who have not. Now to your question about Praha played on it, and did not see posadkov nor Valentine, nor in Saint-Denis, with rain or without. I even had a situation, when Valentine had been a bunch of coaches because one of them got stuck, so to speak, have created a traffic jam, and even with such a cluster, were all excellent.