3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGrave 29.12.19 10:27 am

How the game looks on the PS4 Slim? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good day to all. Need advice from knowledgeable people.
Very interested in buying рдр2, but have ps4slim. If there are those who bought the game on slimko? If there is, I have several questions: how does it work? Frame rate, dynamic resolution and all that. Or the game is too fat, that her mandatory need the Pro version?
Thanks in advance.
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGrave 29.12.19

Zh1VaGo
Don't even know what you have to say, tripping. Got to 4th Chapter - slimka - do not feel any contractions, even in the rain. In Valentine, as I thought, sags stronger.

Z
Zh1VaGo 29.12.19

MrGrave
Very happy for you, I see your slimka some sort of special. Well, or Rockstar for you personally, what optimizirovan copy of the game was released.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.12.19

Zh1VaGo
Or on slime written letters PRO.

M
MrGrave 29.12.19

Tula Potsik
No. And I advise you not to do preuvelicheniya judgments. Normal slimka, a year and a half, and in Saint-Denis excellent performance.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.12.19

MrGrave
Proof in the Studio.

G
Garry3Fingers 29.12.19

Perhaps different testimony about FPS svyazany with the fact that people play different modes of the camera. I felt the drawdown at max distance from the back is stronger than the standard, when in focus, although perhaps it was just coincidence.

M
MrGrave 29.12.19

Tula Potsik
What proof are you mad? I'll make a video blog Curling with the measurement of fps and quality, while not being a media Mogul/streamer/others respected person? And the point I lie?

Z
Zh1VaGo 29.12.19

MrGrave
Damn friend calm down. There are tons of videos with performance tests, where each of the numbers shown at the bottom. These numbers is the number of fps, and he, as you can see, not always is in the area of digit 3 and digit 0. If you can't tell the difference between 30 fps and 25 fps, then that is another question. Most likely at you something with vision and need urgently to do it.

M
MrGrave 29.12.19

Zh1VaGo
I say that the drawdown at the Valentine was felt, in contrast to drawdowns in Saint-Denis.

Z
Zh1VaGo 29.12.19

MrGrave

Just look at the chart and picture quality.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.12.19

MrGrave
So I thought in addition to words will be nothing. Out you people and proof provided, and he is not alone says you're wrong. I understand that it's a shame when the stump does not support full device, but that it was necessary to think before purchase.

M
MrGrave 29.12.19

Tula Potsik
What proof can I offer? Start with this.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.12.19

MrGrave
You have in all cities of drawdown, as well as during rain and explosions. If you could refute it, would have long since caught on to mobile your game, but you don't want to show their mistake, there are infinitely easier to sharpen fritters but to follow someone who puts the plus sign.

M
MrGrave 29.12.19

Tula Potsik
What is wrong? What your statement I was wrong? In terms of subjective perception?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.12.19

MrGrave
Like I said-tear will endlessly sharpen fritters instead of a video game. Good luck.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.12.19

Jonblunt
You just registered and already write nasty things. Ban the old account learned nothing? Explain how the owner of a Pro: no subsidence at all, except for a couple scenes. Refute with facts, or take for granted. Bad things should not be written.