3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGrave 29.12.19 10:27 am

How the game looks on the PS4 Slim? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good day to all. Need advice from knowledgeable people.
Very interested in buying рдр2, but have ps4slim. If there are those who bought the game on slimko? If there is, I have several questions: how does it work? Frame rate, dynamic resolution and all that. Or the game is too fat, that her mandatory need the Pro version?
Thanks in advance.
56 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1lod 29.12.19

Mr.TobiMan
Cannot be that everybody has a different fps, it's PSCA.
Just someone better prosody fps, some worse. Someone life plays on 30 fps even on PC and they are fine. For me personally, the console 30 fps is a fierce hell. And when more and less than 30, immediately noticeable.
Just spoiled a huge fps, now even 60 is not enough and really see the difference between 80 and 100 fps.

M
Mr.TobiMan 29.12.19

k1lod
That is clear that can not be, just write all different)
Well, apparently you're right, for whom the difference is noticeable, but for someone not.

D
DastFight08 29.12.19

MrGrave
Drawdown unfortunately there are, and I doubt that they will correct...still 7 years the game is in development. And now they patch has dramatically improved? Unlikely.
In Valentine will be the worst. Because it is the most developed of the small towns and there's a lot of missions (and therefore active invisible triggers all over the place).

m
marat.haliloff 29.12.19

I have very noticeable drawdowns no, but after a couple hours of play the sound starts to slow down (headphones from the joystick go) does anyone have the same problem or I one such lucky?

D
DastFight08 29.12.19

marat.haliloff
And in other games? All right?
Via Bluetooth today, will try their to connect, to say.

N
NightySun 29.12.19

Hello) who Proshka, OLED TV (preferably LG) what you put the video settings on TV and on the console?

M
MrGrave 29.12.19

NightySun
You made a mistake, sir - this topic is a little different story. Look for the topic on the topic of running the game on Pro or create your own.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.12.19

k1lod
Playing on PRO, never slack.

O
Overlord222 29.12.19

On slime drawdown evident in the cities and towns, the nature feels good

Z
ZmEy2051 29.12.19

Guys, I bought a new Telewest. Can't find how to enable HDR. Where in-game graphics settings?

O
Overlord222 29.12.19

ZmEy2051
HDR is switched on for the console in the options display on the screen, there run in settings find quickly. But as digital foundry found out that HDR in the DDR no.

Z
Zh1VaGo 29.12.19

Came to metropolis (can't remember the name) . Full plate. It is not something that sags, and frankly the lag. Fps feels about 20-25 frames kept. Not that I was expecting of course.

c
cchheellRUS 29.12.19

Drawdown is:
1) In the city sometimes
2) When the frame something is burning (grass, corpses, etc.)

g
grisha56ryb 29.12.19

What? There is a solution like slime these drawdowns to clean? I just don't understand, someone writes that fade, slime no subsidence - none of the cities.. Who to believe? How to treat?

M
MrGrave 29.12.19

D0pE
BatmanWayne221
_Xz4ca920byX_
Gentlemen, a little prevention. Please write, if not a secret: who bought their PS4?

D
DEDGAMER 29.12.19

It is still a third of the games on the ps4 slim, drawdowns, while much clear have not noticed,buy safely don't be afraid,play is quite real,and I'm quite critical of bad graphics ,lags, and low fps,although it could be better to do a little off and face is no longer clear(well that's an understatement) on the PC to play in 4K,and that fussy.

D
D0pE 29.12.19

MrGrave
Bought in that year like a bundle slimka 500+Horizon zero dawn+Ancha 4+year of war 3

L
LexHaze3.0 29.12.19

MrGrave
Take it and don't worry. Playing without stopping. Designed graphics for this game is excellent considering the old hardware ps4 slim. Stocks in the chart are almost there. And these same schools present on the Xbox one X. So take it without hesitation. Curling, it's not a standard Xbox one in 720p and with reduced shadows

Z
Zh1VaGo 29.12.19

Played on the SIM card, in Chapter 4 just bamboula. Went bought Proshka, play in full HD. Stable fps under any conditions, to St. Denis the lack of soap, and in the open space more detalezirovannogo environment (more objects in the background, better smoothing). If you have the opportunity to buy Proshka, it is best to do this and not to shake their nerves.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.12.19

Zh1VaGo
I say that proshko no lag, and put me cons. Myltse constantly there are everywhere because of the fog.