3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danene 02.01.20 08:34 pm

Fullscreen in games in Windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10 I noticed that have a bad run game in full screen mode, the so-called microryza, in windowed mode, or the mode of the window to full screen" everything works fine, frame rate is stable and smooth, but there slowing down when loading a level or location, which is not in full screen mode, I think this is due to the fact that in windowed mode the priority of the application falls. Play constantly enabled v-sync, but the problem is not the vertical sync, even with a 110-90 fps game in full screen mode looks jerky and unpleasant to play, which is not observed in windowed mode, but there is a problem with low priority applications.

Maybe someone has faced and solved the problem?
50 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 23.07.21

NuBll
Well, you are blind "scaling" and "scale to full screen"!
Hmm, buy a console and do not suffer the PC is not for you!

N
NuBll 23.07.21

X_ray_83 Why
are you so evil?) Thank you, of course, for a self-confident attempt to help!)
But I have already written more than once that I tried all the settings in Nvidia and Intel!) Do you think this "Full Screen Scale" helped me?)

X
X_ray_83 23.07.21

NuBll
Listen if you can not in the driver settings judging by the written! You go and pay money to someone who can, and you do not have to be clever, used to everything for free and for so!

k
kolingzt 23.07.21

generally found a solution to my problem! 1) I bought a new monitor.
2) the moment I understood exactly why it was - in order:
- the flickering occurs due to the fact that the monitor for examples like mine, the one that sold benq ex3501r - in the nvidia control panel you set 100Hz, and in windows10 it recognizes it as 99Hz (you can go in the screen parameters - additionally) because of this 1 hertz and these flickers occur! At the same time, if you create a cast resolution of 99 hertz, the flickers will not disappear !!!!. on the new Monica, hertsovka nvidia and in win10 completely coincide both here and there 120Hz!

k
kolingzt 23.07.21

some manufacturers like benq just forget about supporting their product after the release! and that's it, do what you want called. win10 update comes out every six months, and the driver is already in 2017. I think this can be corrected with a fresh driver, but no one cares about this.

A
Apelsin4ik01 23.07.21

What could be the problem in some games at 60 fps, the picture is smooth, as soon as 59 and below micro-freezes start immediately.
Characteristics of the laptop
Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-8300H
GeForce GTX 1050 (4GB)
8GB

P
Pavel rally 23.07.21

Apelsin4ik01
Try to turn off vertical sync in the game and in the video driver, turn off triple buffering.

A
Apelsin4ik01 23.07.21

Subaru MotorSports
Nothing has changed

P
Pavel rally 23.07.21

Apelsin4ik01
Try Borderless Window or Windowed Mode, Borderless Gaming converts windowed mode to Borderless Window mode.

U
Uddemad 23.07.21

And this is treated by reinstalling Windows?