3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 03.09.19 03:33 am

E3 2018

That started an annual E3.

Actually in this thread discussing this event and share their experiences from past conferences.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Alien 03.09.19

Hope that will show to cyberpunk. Season 2 Fox. And any conventional doom2

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

Microsoft is of course happy today. With yesterday's EA conference doesn't compare.

T
Tim7472 03.09.19

EA are Fuckers and disgraced. Campaign, they decided to cash no matter what, and not to release

a
angryfish99 03.09.19

Have Microsoft a chic conference. Metro, Follach, Dain Lite Cyberpunk. Where would all this time to find?

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 03.09.19

E3 this year was a clear success! So many interesting projects announced so many exciting trailers! Cyberpunk, Underground, Фолаут76, Ори2, ТЕС6, ДМК5, starfield... Damn dazzled, I like it!

R
RikoChiko 03.09.19

Probably the best E3 since the release of the new consoles.

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

Microsoft this year very pleased, did not expect from them. Bethesda is also great, especially when compared with their conference last year.

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

They waited for the announcement Resident Evil 2 Remake - I congratulate the fans of the series.

A
Anderby 03.09.19

EA. Full nothing. Their popular multiplayer shooters the place to mobile.

Microsoft. A lot of sequels, a bunch of multi-platform. But nothing outstanding, even Cyberpunk 2077 revealed to be nothing like what was waiting for him. Give redmondave not going, you bastards.

Bethesda. Continue to squeeze TES, Fallout and Wolfenstein all sorts of spin-offs. However, for the announcement of TES VI and Starfield them all can be forgiven.

Square Enix. A new game from platinumb be another fucking masterpiece. Trailers long-awaited DQ XI and KH III. About XV I remembered, thank God. But remembered XIV.

Ubisoft. Their conveyor online otkrytymi-dlc games don't interest me.

Sony. Gameplay Death Stranding interesting, though the game, I still strongly believe (as long as the maximum pull on a good simulator of a walk). Remedy ran away from MS and picked up the sequel to the QB. Spider Man magnificent, a classic skit villains. TLOU2, oddly enough, turned out to be TLOU2, all the same, this game could easily come out in the years 2015-16 (March ND its really only after U4 started to do). RE2 Remake has finally surfaced, I thought she scored.

Nintendo. Finally, the new Mario Party, it is a pity that Nintendo refused the offer, and now we are waiting for the endless combinations of words, New Super Ultra Extra etc.. Daemon X Machina interesting. But all this stuff compared to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. All fighters, all that was earlier, no compromises. Snake, Ice Climbers, Daisy, and finally Bomberman. The biggest crossover in history, even Project X Zone with his 90 characters left behind. Oh yeah. But where Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3?

A pretty mediocre E3. 2016, 2017 alive was. Szhv-shield bravely rushing, He blacks-disabled people-more women than ever in history, well that the Japanese spit on it wanted. Laugh through some sort of five years as fashion goes.