3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
illyaz 16.09.19 02:22 pm

Completing the race (RAGE 2)

the car explodes is there a way to avoid it....
112 Comments
Sort by:
T
True_Rivethead 16.09.19

illyaz
Trainer download.

S
Saifer11 16.09.19

illyaz
And you wall not Sobieraj. and will not be set ablaze and explode machine

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

Perhaps a stupid question, but I never liked chase for a while. And then there's the physics of cars is very important, in short, constantly make mistakes and puts me crash and lose time, download the trainer, thought to pass this time as something slowed down time, but there's no way it turns out, the game itself is any difficulties does not cause, but the race was overwhelming. Maybe there is at least some way to pass this assignment?

T
True_Rivethead 16.09.19

Alex Kayfoviy
You just need to get ahead even on the first lap and lead.
Also other riders to push off the track so that they exploded(but it's complicated).

T
Tdante 16.09.19

The physical machines are really ugly.
Try to do less turns, no srepok go by the high road, she's less loopy.
The cut accelerator is possible only on the straights, in the turns on your own.
Don't brake the handbrake, use normal brake.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

Thank you all, changed the acceleration on the left mouse button and the second time through. So really it is much more convenient, even on the turns included short-term nitro, as it is even in turns aligns the car and even thought it is easier to steer.

D
Ded MastDay 16.09.19

Do not understand what the problem with racing. Normal physics. Passed the mission with racing the first time came first. On the first lap fell from the bridge crashed into the block, but in the end still all caught up and overtook. On the second lap, already knowing the route, had gone ahead by a large margin and not particularly in a hurry. Then I decided to talk to the NPC again, the race began and the second time in a row came first. Stupid driving on the road, on the straights stoked nitro on turns dropping speed. In rare cases the handbrake. I play on hard.

T
The X-Files 16.09.19

As already suggested above to install the trainer and enable infinite nitro and on the turns,cutting corners constantly turn it on thereby pulling ahead of rivals, I only so 4 times the first came in another way, the track is a hell,the physics machine no.

B
Bombardirovschik 16.09.19

Race even on the keyboard is easy to complete.
what happened to the gamers?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

Bomber
I'm not hardcorded the game for my entertainment and leisure, play from 2015 in fact, before this, the laptop pulled only halva second and Lara Croft is legendary. Trainers use only in emergency cases, such as one time that would put a vampire in the Witcher the third pass. Start always play in easy or normal difficulty levels, pumping up to a high level of complexity. The keyboard is easily traversed, but just the control setup by default for me it was convenient. For example, the concentration I have on the middle mouse button, so much easier

B

Alex Kayfoviy
And that, in the race you can change the concentration? I didn't know.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

Bomber
We're talking not about the race, and in principle on the appointment of keys for convenience. So the concentration in the race game will not work))

A
Artyom119 16.09.19

Bomber
If passed throw off saves

d
davidrf 16.09.19

Alex Kayfoviy
But in truth the! Thanks for the advice! 100 times, but it was!!! Don't like race... And that race would be difficult sleight of hand no different...

B

Artyom119
I already went the entire game and save game left with traversed the game

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

davidrf
That's right ;)
Sometimes in games that are quite uncomfortable to play.

p
pavlik0100 16.09.19

Who was the race skinte save game.

Z
Zhydmen 16.09.19

Tin, there just isina race, unlocked all the skins on the cars, on average, ahead of rivals in 30 seconds...it is important to know what turns nitro gun it.

p
pavlik0100 16.09.19

Fellow Bros,do not press who took the race skinte saves, not all such clever , share the creativity.

f
fominviatheslav20 16.09.19

I join the request...you know,asking for money?Or are all counselors who do complete the race can't just blah,blah ,blah...