3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
illyaz 16.09.19 02:22 pm

Completing the race (RAGE 2)

the car explodes is there a way to avoid it....
112 Comments
Sort by:
s
semusum 29.09.20

Good time of day. Please help with the races, the maximum second (((not mine this...
https://mega.dp.ua/hH7Z

A
Antonozavr 29.09.20

Grandfather MastDai
Grandfather, help me with the race and how you're going to throw my saved if you agree to help me.

A
Antonozavr 29.09.20

Grandfather MastDai
Grandfather, please help with the race, I just don't understand how to get through it and it would be nice if you explained how to throw you a save

D
Ded MastDay 29.09.20

Antonosaurus
Download the save file either on Google Drive or Yandex drive and leave a link here. Someone's going to help. I unfortunately passed a long time ago and deleted the game.

D
Dmitriy Gorbatovskiy 29.09.20

disable immortality on the car and kill with a single blow on your trainers. The car will stop exploding and the race will take place on the isi.

v
vetr75 29.09.20

Good time for all. Help very please,this race will soon drive crazy, I just have not tried, the race is not mine.

M
Memoria 29.09.20

Alternatively, you can run the trainer and turn on the slow-mo for the duration of the race. He helped me significantly reduce the number of contacts with the wall, and in the end this vile quest was passed. And of course rearrange the acceleration key, if the shift is inconvenient.

s
sersaz 29.09.20

Help pass the race

A
Andrey Shestopalov 22.02.21

Tdante
and you also need to press the keys when you fly and not explode

V
Vitaly Maskitov 22.02.21

0ffLine0
and get me the race

S
Samson2020 23.03.21

download the trainer https://www.playground.ru/rage_2/cheat/rage_2_trejner_trainer_20_1_0_upd_19_02_2021_fling-1092626#comments-wrapper, press Numpad -: Slow down time and Numpad 8: Infinite. Acceleration in the Car and everything in openwork, I did it on the second attempt (we follow the wheels, since it is in a different time dimension, so as not to collect corners), before that there were 8 hours of this racing game. Thanks for the trainer. all the best!

G
GREMLIN33 03.01.22

I just blew on nitro at the last turn and came first.