3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelokT3 16.09.19 02:23 pm

The Institute, Fraternity or Subway (Fallout 4)

Which side you prefer to play?
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishutka_ept 16.09.19

Boston for BS!

M
MrWorld 16.09.19

BlackNigerSofa
especially BS

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

BlackNigerSofa
Subway - very stressful, too humane. In short, dysfunctional in the current world.
BS - soldiery. The army always was, forever will remain. Nothing more. But as for me, the most sensible option because they have kept their technology, are a kind of the arbiters of the order.
The Institute - a handful of scientists preferably-Nazis. Blasting technology to guide in the right direction.

In General, better world raises the NKR, the BS maintains order. The most sensible option. For technological Superstock better to turn to Great sorrow.

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

BlackNigerSofa
Well, I judge only by Laura of obsidian, a gazebo fuck send for mangled everything. BS of NV by courier becomes a kind of Sheriff with supertechnologies. Collaborating with the NKR in terms of trade, they keep order and scout out the area. Gazebo made them fanatics, so I just spit in the face of the arbor and perceive BS as those of the sheriffs.
PS: waiting for New New Vegas -_-

s
simmac 16.09.19

I'm for the Institute. BS with his idea I didn't like a subway at all strange grouping. Their main goal is the salvation of synths. As for me complete nonsense.

S
Superdiman777 16.09.19

All three factions frostbitten fanatics. Manimani here is the best choice.
Spoilerose bunker hill, and father of his Institute sent too, eventually opened a chain of quests for mantimento for the destruction of the Institute without the elimination of other other factions.
Partly to understand the beliefs of all, but well, all of them. From the father and MAXON typical syndrome of God, and Desdemona, with her subway've never seen Terminator.

M
Misha Cherik 16.09.19

IMHO,it is necessary to choose the Institute . 1.Subway-washed inadequate who worry about robots.Besides, it is small and not viable.2. BS-inadequate in power armor,wearing a 'technology'.Oh,I hurt for them,really.With PowerArmor their forces,and the fact that they are the descendants of the US army,they could restore the old America...the 13 commonwealths,Canada and Mexico...to Knock out all the raiders,bandits and mutants...to Bring justice...to Establish the President....Oh,my wet dreams.But as for me,they are suitable for this purpose best.The Institute a)has a lot of technology,far advanced of any BS.Theoretically,they would have the power support to revive the pre-war world.This support may become an army of synths and hunters.As Mr. house,only better.And Yes,still your son-head of the Institute.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 16.09.19

Ideology can all be good, but as said, the Deacon (Yes, he's over subway, but for the first time told the truth, the words spoken do not remember, but the essence is the same) there's a lot of organizations that will spoon feed you your nonsense. MAXON slowly destroys all that was best in Brotherhood, Desdemona... Like the idea noble, but to put the interests above human synths - too much. To save one synth - killing hundreds, no, no thank you. Institute, and what happened to him, he slowly (though not very quietly and slowly) becoming an Enclave 2.0. The Minutemen, unlike atihe balabolov something to do, although I do believe that will soon become a sort of another NKR. Can play multisave, and then decide for yourself whom to support. But I will say this, good guys here, almost all of notorious bastards who are willing to fight by all means not caring about ordinary people. Turned the Commonwealth into a Playground, even though we are a player in this game, so, Yes, turned literally)

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

Mike CERIC
Here the conflict is about Laura's BS. In the original, they are more like the guards are, which ensure that dangerous technology is not got another. And after the signing of the cooperation with the NKR, BS seems to me a thriving sheriffs.
And the Institute is no different from the Nazis. Genetic selection of a society in isolation. Not a gift to the doctor If they don't like.
I am for the brotherhood of the Minutemen. BS though fanatics, but they do have their uses (not as clean Wasteland from evil, preserve the useful technology).
PS: the house could be one of the members of the Institute that broke away from them.
PPS: I Hope in the next part, the NKR will be in touch with the Eastern United States. To me, they are the only option of becoming the New humanity.

B
Brian Griffin 16.09.19

The game's finale honestly disappointed. Eliminate the BS and the Subway to revive the world? (somehow too radical, given that they understand that BS will come back eventually, but subway is generally non-hazardous to the Institute). Becoming the Director not to reconsider the priorities at the Institute, it is necessary to develop synths and weapons (stupid like me). Mekson disappointed, too stubborn and fanatical, that's strange considering that the head of the Eastern brotherhood is still in Lyons. Subway, like all not bad, but killing people for the sake of synths is some nonsense. And blow up the entire Institute to shit - it's a PPC (it is not clear why salsabila to capture it.) In short all decisions are too ambiguous and do not focus on the real salvation of mankind.

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

You wanna PUNCAKE
Mekson elder, and not the Supreme. He is only responsible for the East. Game time corresponds to the time steps in the Mojave desert, so the Western BS could not even discuss agenda. And what's wrong is that he wants to destroy outright Nazis? Let the Institute will, so they will kill all the curves people whose genes are not the same. For the correct vector of development. IMHO, we need to NKR, just desperately.
Brian Griffin
Lyons dead. It can be read in the terminal, near Proctor's on the airship.

c
chel s pulemetom. 16.09.19

Chose the Institute for several reasons:
a)I Hate this non-Canon Trash steel ,what the hell are they all are fighting with raiders and so on.? They're just collectors of technologies ,but do not know what to do with them.
b)At least the Institute has a specific purpose - to save humanity. With proper guidance (mine ,hehe) the Institute may do much good ,to save thousands of lives.
C)the Institute tries to minimize the influence of surface dwellers ,not to meddle in their personal Affairs.
g)There are concentrated the best minds of the postwar world ,scientists and not stupid soldiers.

Yes ,of course ,there are a lot of stories about how they cut out the entire city (which is a complete lie) , people replace the synths or kidnap them.
But it does not say these abductions salvation for man a better life under the ground.
Yes ,the replacement of people is the place to be and this is not good ,but it's what you need to do for exploration.
And they have no reason to replace the common people ,can do it is only fleeting synths.(that's why they need to return ,and yet they can become crazy killers)

Spoilered after passing I talked to loved companions, Piper and Nick.Damn ,I was not myself after these conversations.
Yes, and in General a massacre at the headquarters of the Subway was also extremely unpleasant.
PS.Gee
The second time will pass for the Subway ,so very I am sharpening them under the espionage and pacifist ideas.
PS.Gee,Gee
People .and what do you need to do to progress through the campaign mode of the Minutemen?
Reached the castle, and further still ,no quests were given.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 16.09.19

Mercurionio
Yes it is, meanwhile, the influence Maxson large. But yeah, not enough.

c

Brian Griffin
IMHO ,the DLS will be better to steer the Institute after the ending.
And Yes ,I agree too radical methods of dealing with the BS and the Subway.
For the latter ,by the way also will have me pass ,because I didn't have the quest Ala овер9000 kill people to save Cinta ,I initially passed over the Institute. .

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

people with a machine gun.
Have BS regulations, too, ending. Kill Institute. All. Free the Commonwealth from evil spirits, the other factions don't. So okeyno brotherhood.

c

Mercurionio
Free the Commonwealth from evil spirits, the other factions don't. So okeyno brotherhood.
That's it!
Now the brotherhood will be taken away from a disabled child toaster .even if he is his only friend.
Too it's kind.

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

Rather the contrary)).
Generally, the gazebo poher way BS. If you can't find from the Canon, then BS is friends with the NCR, so it is for her and the future of the NKR. At the end of brotherhood, it destroys the Institute and takes the survivors and is removed, leaving a couple of roadblocks. Rest for Minutemen. Subway is still alive. Total: the least murderous option (like the Minutemen). Institute I did not like too much purity and the idea of genetic perfection. Lee and Virgil because and went from there. To blow up the reactor is, of course, also the curve option. Generally, the gazebo as usual, ruined the RPG component, and not given options in the endings. That is, did not give himself to do it, as it was in the Canon games (1, 2, NV). I'd go for BS just suppress the Institute, leaving the complex intact. There is the benefit of Power Armor, laser guns - there. And BS is the descendants of the army, so the Institute has no chance in a direct confrontation. For years and open the way to the Institute, to suppress the resistance, to give those who want the opportunity to side with BS, research on development genes mow. But arbour has decided that she is in charge of loros, for which she shit near the entrance should be -_-

R
RedOwl 16.09.19

Well Institute are also freaks. Kidnapping with the purpose of testing new versions of the FEV. The abduction and torture of people to explore all aspects of their lives, then replace the synths and conduct them with the help of experiments on the surface. After the total destruction of all who might be next with the synth. The order for the kidnapping GG, and so on. And most importantly what they have done for 100 existence? For the surface I mean. No-th-th. Subway about the consequences of not thinking at all. So they saved one synth, when you replace a memory failure has occurred resulting in the synth, increased aggression, and he became the leader of a gang of raiders that burn kill Rob with committing other outrages. Subway eliminated him ? Ha no way. As correctly noted by Virgil (and the Deacon, too, by the way) are they even for the freedom of the desktop terminals are struggling.

V
Verzor 16.09.19

For a minute people.) Very much they have good guns...
BS don't like F3 when they are there collars with explosives hung.

People .and what do you need to do to progress through the campaign mode of the Minutemen?
Reached the castle, and further still ,no quests were given.
A little walk after that, and then Preston will give the job.

E
Eagle387 16.09.19

BlackNigerSofa
if I have joined in BS, I can Institute to choose?