3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelokT3 16.09.19 02:23 pm

The Institute, Fraternity or Subway (Fallout 4)

Which side you prefer to play?
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verzor 16.09.19

Eagle387
Most likely, Yes - I for BS is not played, so do not know. But the Institute, probably, in any case, you can choose - will be the moment.

E
Eagle387 16.09.19

Sonic778
and in ATP

c
chel s pulemetom. 16.09.19

Mercurionio
I don't think .that there is such a strong idea of genetic perfection ,but the Institute did not pass anything in the spirit of it's the wrong form of the skull ,cut out his whole family or you have to kill all on the surface and settle your people ,Ala Enclave
Their main idea is to continue to work .and minimal impact on surface and Underground and the BS need to destroy because some steal synths - the property of the Institute ,and others represent a clear threat in the future.

RedOwl
Why did they need people to test new strains of VRE ,if there are 3 generations of synths that ALREADY have drugs?(there was a scene while I was walking around the Institute)
Apparently you haven't been a quest of kidnapping of the scientist from the surface .
People are much better off In the institution and not on the surface ,where they are trying to gobble up any counter rat.
Yes ,no doubt there are very rare people .which do replace the synths for exploration ,but nothing massive .
Well, it's more stories of the inhabitants of the surface .
My wife ran off with a lover? Obviously she's a synth - fault Institute!
The son began to behave strangely? - it's 100% synth and blame the school!
The dog's constipation? - blame School!
Like about how the synths cut out whole cities ,tales of a lot of truth - a little.
That would make sure simply to walk around the diamond city
Fratricide , I broke up with my girlfriend ,because she leaves the toothpaste open and so on.
People have paranoia

l
licharok 16.09.19

Menemeni, BS, Institute of Fuckers! Join the Enclave!

R
RedOwl 16.09.19

people with a machine gun.
Did you read the terminals at the Institute. There will be about experiments with the FEV people abducted on the surface. Synths they moved just before the closing of the laboratory FEV. But the lab shut down just because Virgil escaped. About the replacement of people there is also written.
Solarmer DS by the way Sint. And half the merchants of the Commonwealth of their informants.
There is about a farmer who was kidnapped interrogated with predilection and then replaced the synth and the experiment was carried out on the surface. After the experiment, the synth and the entire population of the farm is planned to be eliminated. And what did the Institute for 100 years of existence?

B
Brian Griffin 16.09.19

I'm not trying to justify the institution, but they try to make the world a better place. They try to avoid collisions with people from the surface but are too hostile.the only city that they have destroyed the University point, all because he was trying to get to the technology hidden there. (It would be if the infinite laser fell into the hands of raiders or other idiots?). And the people opposed. VRE they studied in order to rid the surface from super mutants. + the Institute has quests type to attribute and give to the farm with new seeds that are resistant to contaminated soil and producing clean harvest.

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

Brian Griffin
As a very FEV floating about you. In the terminal Virgil we learn that he sent a whole bunch of requests to terminate the study as nothing new they bring, but human life is taken. But the management doesn't want to know. Then he activated the robots to close the lab. And currently hard to not die from radiation on the Shining sea.
people with a machine gun.
You're in the BioLAB come and listen to what they are doing. In fact, Yes, they want to make a new humanity. But what do you think will become of the current world? This is eugenics, and it always involves genocide.
BS+NKR forever. Only this option will save humanity in the wastes of the USA.

A
Argonianin98 16.09.19

In new Vegas the game, ideas about fractions abruptly changed and in the end had a really difficult choice. NKR is a sort of analogue of the pre-war government, but all have inherited the same disadvantages (corruption, inequality between rich and poor, etc.); the Legion of Caesar on one side was a bloodthirsty army of savages and slave traders, on the other this model ''Ancient Rome'' was a great way to unite the warring tribes of savages and turn them into a viable society (by the standards of pre-war America), with the ability to develop, protect its interests and predannosti strong ruler; Mr. house the other is the one who probably really knows thing new Vegas, but get the usual dictatorship with destruction ''not acceptable to the authorities''. Regarding other factions, as for me, they only care about themselves. Even ''the great'' the brotherhood of steel that had once controlled the destiny of the wasteland, here are a handful of surviving that thanks to the policy of isolation and strict adherence to the code of the brethren (not to join the ranks of the local fighters, etc.) directly go to extinction (just too bad they were). So after much thought and finally destroyed my brain the reasoning of Ulysses from Lonesome Road, I decided on all for the right time to try to work at all, then a couple of Yes-man all betrayed and chose ''his'' direction))
The point is that in Fallout 4 the situation is similar with the choice of the Institute reminded the Enclave, which is a very long time holed up, then with one eye looking at the world has decided that all the mutants and their need to destroy in order to build a new post-war society (familiar ?); Subway simply should not decide the fate of the Commonwealth because they are only interested in the salvation of synths, though even they do not have common opinion (to subside synthetics whether 1st generation or not); the Brotherhood of Steel here on the East coast of the United States, are probably the most powerful force, having at its disposal a vast Arsenal of weapons,transport and information, but with a limp administration, because the policy of the brotherhood is always dependent on the beliefs and preferences of the elders. In this case, Mekson (himself a descendant of the Roger MAXON, who founded the Brotherhood of Steel !!), which unfortunately is not prudent diplomatic leader (as I see it the Commonwealth),and the rough soldier whom want only the uncompromising destruction of the enemy by any means (the destiny of Dance does not count). Thus, being in a familiar ideological impasse, I decided to do for anyone not to go and doesn't quarrel with anyone, and just wait for DLS, where possible in ending I will add other options (including your own).

c

RedOwl
Go ,read ,know.
And they still managed to create a serum to reverse mutations.
Several novamov paid with his life for the deliverance of the world from the Supermutants.
If Virgil did not run away ,perhaps in the Commonwealth have them would not have happened.
Measures and purely for exploration in the biggest settlement.
Again .no mass was not an isolated cases.
And dealers the same no substitutes ,just Institute them captivating.
Mercurionio
They're just going to continue the human civilization under ground ,they do not care about the surface. Simply no reason to go back and organize the genocide.
Brian Griffin
And unless that city has not left people from the threat of attack the Institute? I'll have more time to go there and to clarify this aspect.

R
RedOwl 16.09.19

Brian Griffin
This is an experiment. After which all these farms will be destroyed. Plus all these advances with AI and other things.

B
Brian Griffin 16.09.19

RedOwl
From this information?

R
RedOwl 16.09.19

Brian Griffin
Terminal of the Department of Bioscience. There is a description on how to carry out these experiments .

S
Strchi 16.09.19

BS because they have a cat in the ship)

c

Brian Griffin
Yes ,it seems really proud to have been destroyed ,although the terminals found records .which said .what a woman of her data was going to give to the Institute.Why they did start to fight - I do not understand.
RedOwl
About the further destiny of the farmer is not known .maybe he was not killed and is in the conclusion where the thread in the basement of the Institute.
Cinta are going to return ,and the destruction of evidence may not imply the destruction of the family ,because they don't know anything about the experiment.

A
Apokalipsis113 16.09.19

Mercurionio
In the original, they are more like the guards are, which ensure that dangerous technology is not got another.
Politics, the news, read the same passiveaggressive evasive wording. Will have to run settlement a couple of raiders, one with a carbine .45 caliber and the other with plasma rifle - shoot-will the fact that plasma and plasma for.
And if under the diamond city would plant according to the principles of reactor tokamak and the preservation of the city with a laser weapon - what would these fanatics? Away to clear the red: dangerous technology, and that the population would resist - so they don't stand on ceremony would be exactly as with the Institute.

And the Institute is no different from the Nazis. Genetic selection of a society in isolation. Not a gift to the doctor If they don't like.
Okay let's fanatics BS according to these criteria will RUB our.
Genetic selection
Super mutants they put it mildly, not love. And why not to accept volunteers? That's it - genetic selection: the face the face the green - tech taste of the ISPs, the ISPs in the face. What you say: victims of experimentation... but the face all green, so ISP-ISP. Strange that blacks have taken.

a society in isolation.
Here's the thing: in every part of not being an open set in BC, heroes games as exceptions take, but they're always doing this - it's not clear to anyone who subscribes.

Not a gift to the doctor If they don't like.
And they are good took and released and quests to no return - yeah... And Institute bad bad that their fugitives it catches.

BS though fanatics, but they do have their uses (not as clean Wasteland from evil, preserve the useful technology).
And sitting on them are exactly warm and fuzzy. Simply collect. While the Minutemen with guns shoot the Fort to protect the settlements, they simply collect it to herself. On the Heath they do not care in the Commonwealth they are not walked on a broad front cleaning the world from what nepopadya, and arrived on the airship, in a specific place, and in certain places put a lot of their fighters and this is not a nest of deathclaws and not in a den of nuclear weapons-guys.

I want the future with the current not controlled by the brotherhood of steel? Honest Hearts for New Vegas like? But this is the only possible future based on the fanatics of the brotherhood of steel: the crowd of natives whose cave paintings and medicine roots herbs but that not even what you know as the Gatling-laser recharge - to take correctly can not.

R
RedOwl 16.09.19

Apokalipsis113
What nonsense.

R
RavenRUS 16.09.19

Chosen, of course, Institute. Actually, what I saw on the plant Mass Fusion I was then convinced of his own rightness in the choice of BS just fanatics. Even though they just shout their stupid slogans in Latin. Pathos, of course. Ideas MAXON in relation to the Synths I have become disgusted at the first visit of his airship. With me and Valentine were, how it was a shame :D
In short, under good leadership, the Institute for the future of humanity. It has enough power to destroy the raiders and technologies to create energy sources. Only they can rebuild the entire Commonwealth.
And that brotherhood, you ask ? They just raked all the technology to be on a horse in this world. They are not going to build anything. Only consume. In short, the Institute and the NKR can be put in one line, in some sense, because the NKR also has the power to restore America. These things, guys.

PS
Already published this review, but now I took the game and made sure that the ending for the Institute - the most... harmless and less humane. Details were not disclosed.

P
Pelmen dobra 16.09.19

I was so upset when I found Sean and told him about his mother, he was like Yes, a pity, it happens. Then decided doprejte for BS.

E
Ebusan 16.09.19

First quickly ran through the main campaign mode, chose the Institute.
Now playing from the beginning is measured and thoughtful, exploring every inch of the game world.
Already LVL 45, and realized the teleport.

my thoughts

Institute: father-son do not care where che with mother, do not care for GG. Would like to help, pulled at once out of the shelter as soon as I could. You see, he decided to see whether he could get GG to him alone, surviving and overcoming.

And indeed all there dull in this Institute. After passing left some nasty residue.
A lot of talk about a new generation of toasters, which do not distinguish between the person.
I can't help thinking that there is generally Otani synths and GG led by the nose.

BS: kind of like straight guys, I say do it. Military discipline, clear hierarchy.
Esteemed about losing a patient in a computer of the guy who takes the technical documentation:
quite a cool dude, it turns out, to see life is worse than GG. I even imbued. Really deserves the title of Straseni BS.
My choice.

Subway: the homeless with a high CDA. No comments.
To give my life for gaming machines, said Dr. Virgil - nonsense really.
The only thing taken would have schizo programmer and a stretch of a Deacon.
Desdemona will kill with a special perversion, odd it infuriates me.

c

Ebusan
1)Well, he about they would not know .until he became head of the Institute.+ he had 60 years to accept the loss.
Besides, they are very ambiguous hints that he was framed Kellog's under the trunk GG ,to avenge his mother.
2)Why ,all of a sudden he had him immediately released. They are - strangers.
A lot of talk about a new generation of toasters, which do not distinguish between the person.
Well, actually they are already 30 years on the Heath and thousand go meet them all the time - this is the new generation.