3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelokT3 16.09.19 02:23 pm

The Institute, Fraternity or Subway (Fallout 4)

Which side you prefer to play?
55 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ebusan 16.09.19

people with a machine gun.
1. Don't know, some cool history. Could release, to talk, to tell about Kellog's. Moreover, we have seen how he kills the spouse and takes the baby. It would be somehow logical. Really bad taste left after passing over the Institute.
2. I do not agree. That's where the cousin would have been some, Yes.
3. I read somewhere that there is new a generation. (maybe I am mistaken and read old entries, what)

And actually I think that the game was a success, since there are disputes about the moral choice of the particular parties to the conflict :)

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

Ebusan
Almost succeeded. GG - RAB. You have no possibility to affect the faction as it was in NV. The main feature of the game gazebo neschadno trampled. Personally, I'm for BS, but with the condition of conciliation with the Minutemen. Institute too suspicious types. A lot of time stupidly sit and develop science, and the upper world is for them only ground. Subway - all a misunderstanding. It should not have been introduced as a separate faction, useless Fuckers.

c
chel s pulemetom. 16.09.19

Ebusan
1)he was a baby .you can remember in infancy? here he knew nothing ,until he became Director.
2)Again ,he was still a baby .they each other did not know absolutely.
3)There are XS ,but I just can not imagine how синтов3 generation can be made even closer to the people)

Here definitely agree)

c
chel s pulemetom. 16.09.19

Mercurionio
Why not possible?
Everything is there , the plot is nonlinear and can be any faction to lead to victory.
But all sorts of minor factions you can join and fulfill their quest branch - Yes ,not missing much.
The only such group are the Atomic cats and they don't have the quest branch.
Sorry....

And I like subway they have the motivation ,principles ,and most importantly - the historical prototype.

M
Mercurionio 16.09.19

people with a machine gun.
I compare with New Vegas. Where you could influence the leaders, and not just follow orders. These 4 endings are the 4 corners. Radical though. Actually, I would like to see the option of convergence of BS with the Minutemen. As it should be (with the NKR has restored relations 40 years later=\)

P
Pelmen dobra 16.09.19

Mercurionio
Yeah, that's right, the chip blew. In this part, we bend beneath all and in all positions.

A
Apokalipsis113 16.09.19

Mercurionio
I compare with New Vegas. Where you could influence the leaders, and not just follow orders.
What influence, if can be very. And to sense from these leaders? In the game due to the skew command of the Minuteman still do in fact not exist. Desdemona too hippie to reckon with someone's opinion - they've got the idea privyshe all, and Maxton zealot with an army and lots of weapons - according to this, neither of whose opinion counts.
And influence in the new vegas well, so that would really: in lonesome road bahnul both factions the remnants of the warheads... and just the karma changed.
And so, we are waiting for the dlc and the same as the head of the Minutemen or the same Institute might have something and are going to do with the Commonwealth.

N
NightHawkreal 16.09.19

Mad scientists, fanatics and paranoids.

s
skepptik 16.09.19

good ... bad... - the main thing who has the gun..

K
KpacHblu_cMex 16.09.19

Just joined and in the Subway, and BS, and the Institute, and pushed all near bunker hill, watching them months

C
ChUva4k 16.09.19

StrelokT3
Hosted for the Institute and the Minutemen.
Solenostomidae - bastards-specific.

v
varw 16.09.19

The brotherhood at the bottom of the best weapons ,armor and a bunch of chips in the gameplay !

s
saturn7774 16.09.19

For each of the factions should play ... it's easier to understand what we Gazebo, this one offers.

I made some of the Persians, and everyone has their own challenges in the game. One of meetmenow sweats - General errands. Another, I recorded BS ... one in the Institute and the Subway. A couple of GG trying with no one to fight.

Jobs from all factions, for the most part, different. The tasks are fundamentally different. Each has some of their chips.
For example, playing for the BS, have to support a small assault team, who stupidly scattered looted army checkpoints and ( for some reason ) simply in ruins.
Subway offers almost the spy quests, and mintMenu ... they Have Old gun and other buns.

So ... the Priority I have in the game, bat for no one. For all want to play. Endings, too few.

K
Kosmodesant 16.09.19

The brotherhood of steel is immiscible with me.This is my personal opinion.Who are the Brotherhood of steel?Are barbarians they are looking out only for themselves,but not on the Commonwealth.Kill anything that moves, good or not, they do not care.Proof as forced to kill Dance to learn that it Sint.And he was in the brotherhood many souls invested.Anyway Gg to be treated like shit,even when you're one of them.no respect yeah,he was tried for it, and it can not stand them.Happy to kill them for the Minutemen played killed the Institute and the brotherhood that Preston was thrilled and I understand them.rotorcraft can be obtained not only from steel but also have a subway and the Minutemen of the most important to kill.Subway is the fanatics for the sake of synths sacrifice people hate your kind but. Treat normally not something that the brotherhood of steel.Institute to become Director of the Institute for better kill.Sean himself no sympathy showed when he was abducted and killed parent.In the end I said either you are with them or you're the enemy to them.And then with open arms to take?Sean himself angry.Well, he became Director of what?some scientists are unhappy with this and against you.In the ass such an institution.The intelligent faction is Minutemen.Cons they have.Yes the ending is the best for them.Subway, with respect only these monsters the Brotherhood of steel there.So they also kill and one against niccage.Noboot thank even.This is my personal opinion ine need to put negative if you don't like.As the saying goes to each his own.Who likes for guys to play with and someone for good.

V
Viatori Patuit 16.09.19

for the underground