3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 16.09.19 02:25 pm

V what gender is your character? (Cyberpunk 2077)

V what gender you play and why
105 Comments
Sort by:
U
U_Scarecrow_U 25.10.20

I can't associate myself with the heroes of games, even with men's. I'm me, the character in the game is a different "personality." When I play, I kind of look like a movie from the outside. Therefore, I can play for any heroes of any gender, the main thing is that the history looked organic. In some fantasy, if there is a desire to play for a warrior, I will choose a man. If it's a magician or an archer, it's a female one. Cyberpunk is no exception, if for a hacker, it is rather y, and if for a culodka-hand-to-hand with a bunch of implants, M. In the first passage I will play most likely for the female version of V, I really liked it outwardly, and if there is also a suitable fit. In the second for the man, hang implants and go as bloody and brutal way of passing)

J
Janekste 25.10.20

SkyraX
My choice depends on the voice V. At the beginning of the game I look, which voice is cooler - male or female? It will determine the gender of my character.

z
zirack 25.10.20

I'll just leave it here. )

Cyberpunk 2077 development manager Adam Badowski shared the details of the game.
According to him, the writers of CD Projekt RED wrote the original version of the plot under the female main character. A version of the story about the male hero was created after. In the game, the romantic interests of the characters will depend on the chosen sex.

E
Eriori 24.12.20

zirack
Strange, because M Vincent is like a glove. And Panama is much brighter than the rest in my opinion if you romance.

K
Keks 09.05.21

I play for the woman V, because I want to associate myself with the years.