3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alice_Tremere 03.09.19 03:35 am

Poll: the Most Demon games

Sobsno a question: what, in your opinion, Demon/Devil/angel of the games is the best (most powerful\cool\stylish\chotko, etc.) and why.

Personally, my opinion is torn between Dante from DMC (the coolness and the style of the rod from all cracks) and Illidan Varick (Hard fate of man, though he tried to change it, and he looks good).

_
_Irbis_ 03.09.19

Darkness from The Darkness

A
Aristocraticzadrotic 03.09.19

The coolest by far ILLIDAN, I would say the ONLY cool demon from the video game, although he is half-elf, even more than Archimonde and kill Jaden and Menorot and Mageride all of vtogo of Warcraft.

A
Anderby 03.09.19

Laharl

X
X-Ray01 03.09.19

DAEDRA and other demons of the Elder scrolls =)))))) because protiv fought them all, feared them, among them was the mighty main demons Daedra which was not so easy to win)))) + who agree!

X
X-Ray01 03.09.19

Still join saR3n_ID dahaka from Prince of Persia

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

succubus from heroes 5 because I was orinocense from cute design
staff demon of Gothic 3 again on the demon-like.
angels don't remember was good in NecroVisioN
Diablo 1

g
gmh4589 03.09.19

Merunes Dagon from Oblivion (although its not necessary to beat, it's really cool)
Cyberdemon of Doom's, especially from the third

R
ReKsSam 03.09.19

Tigrenok123
2. The reapers from Mass Effect
Facepalm

Dark knight Sparda
if I'm not mistaken that Dante is not a demon and not a half-demon, and the devil.
Facepalm, well, what you have to be an idiot to this breccia.

Killer Noobs
Illidan respect, but somehow stupid he died from a single blow, I direct sorry.
Now kill yourself noob. Illidan survived the blow of Arthas and Northrend left, vowing never to return. He dies as a RAID boss in WoW Burning Crusade.

B
Belyy sudya 03.09.19

Betreten of Disciples. Satan from Castlevania Lord of shadow. Samael from Darksiders. Possessed by the darkness Jackie estacado (darkness 1-2)
And if we talk about the sweet: the dark Lord of Overlord, cave demons-merchants of Neverwinter night 2 MoB;

B
Belyy sudya 03.09.19

The best angels: Tyrael(Diablo I-II(the Third is not considered, where it was turned into a Negro)), Uriel from Darksiders II. Angel of Darkness 2. Kaelin from Neverwinter night 2 MoB

a
alfichesky74 03.09.19

Achen Rudazova, 100%, and from games Onyx Gargoyle from Disciples 2.

a
alfichesky74 03.09.19

Alice_Tremere wrote:
stylish