3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD_Sensey 16.09.19 02:25 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed (2015))

While I'm happy with everything. Interesting and cool. Tell me what you have
93 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel 16.09.19

igruha cool, the only long tinkering is necessary... until you find a happy medium... and frankly, don't particularly like how the cars look in the garage. as a piece of plastic look (when you first give the opportunity to choose auto). well, until on the third mission failed, just drive around. honestly, really looking forward to it on PC because I want good graphics, but Curling irons will not work to make the box even better, it is a pity of course, but still have it still on PC to buy. although maybe by that time she already tired.

R
ReTina 16.09.19

What can I say about NFS,I before playing especially in U2.But seems strange.
1.From the first minute throw in the scene hell not to mention that and why
2.I don't understand here the meaning of races... Really, there are sujecki and there is just a race,but if they win then why they are again on the map and no matter what you came.
3.This is the behavior of the machine is something like a stimulant and Arcade as it is tight all..
4.Multiplayer it is there or how to play that?
5.feeling like everything is piled in a heap in u2 even this was not there everything slowly and as it is clear and then to not even understand hunting..
6.music is complete garbage
From the pros
1.But the bomb,the rollers are perfectly suitable for the game
2.there is tuning,but a small one hour to sit over the machine and it will be good
3.collection of cars,different types for every taste
4.good open world, with the police you can drive

Conclusion,well, the downsides I have more left. So I will say,the game a feeling to appear that nothing is clear why all this... it's not the tuning or management, but simply not properly filed and issued all at once, and understand that only a lot of questions. Therefore, the assessment 7/10

M
Magmor 16.09.19

cons:
- the eternal night, minus a little strange but it's true. half an hour I painted the car, and led her out of the garage and did not understand what happened to the orange color, because the car in the darkness of night seemed to be white-grey. as a result, the night hides most of the colors leaving a very poor choice. if they want to ruin the car, just make it matte. undertones to hell. only metallic, lots of chrome, mother of pearl and all that will turn the car into a mirror on wheels
-the starting range of cars. is usually done: at the start you are offered to choose one of the dumb machines, where the sport does not even smell and acceleration to hundreds takes a long 10 seconds. but the new NFS is not the same, you just give give the mid-list, and after 2-3 hours of play they will overcome the threshold of 300 km/h and acceleration to hundred will occupy about 3-4 seconds.
- management. arcade physics is certainly not bad, but why should I choose between: I driftway even when reconstructed from strip to strip; my is a cruise liner Victoria, about to change course to warn in advance, preferably in writing. the detailed management setup is not bad, but they could make a separate menu during the drive, so that you can immediately adjust the car under a just a moment of need, on it is not very convenient to ride between peace and garage lifts to set the car under the requirements of the race.
race. one problem, you never know what kind of race is waiting for you, easy easy walk on the highway or nix on a small patch of land with a bunch of difficult turns, and setting the cars takes time and a succession of harassing downloads. during the momentary transition to the starting point of the race the game has another minute to think before giving the nod to start.
music. not to say that it is complete garbage, just during the game with the standard settings of the sound in the game and the average volume of TV music is not heard because the roar of the machine, can not be trusted
PS: I was terribly annoying in games that hours explain every aspect of the game, but as it turned out, the game in which developed Pat you on the back and immediately go with the words you're a grown boy, you know what to do, then you're on your own, the same is not good.
PSS: as you race the game is very good. my experience of the game comes only from the operation of the Subaru BRZ, therefore for cleanliness of experiment it is necessary to travel like ancient European and uncontrollable American, and hypercare, since he is there in the game.

T
Teldaram 16.09.19

+ Grafon
+ Tuning
+ It is still street racing, but not filthy race nepoymi where and why
Police
- The plot
- NPC cars without customization, the slightly lost feeling of street racing
Play on PS4. Overall 8/10.

D
Dart_Punta 16.09.19

Playing on PS4
So my opinion:
Drift/Grip - I have the impression that the drift in the game like scripted videos, because when the car is in principle competent for the trajectory turns in it for a while rides like on rails and then almost abruptly it blows sideways and you just have to give a little bit by the trigger in the opposite direction to skid the car again started to go on rails. Grip at all, you can train to compare.
But In principle, everything is not bad, but the range of drawing finally not happy and for that reason easy to drive, for example by motorway if you don't have time to look at the minimap.
Optimization - I don't know how but after playing about two hours, I left the game and after a while came back and all realized went almost from the beginning))) And begins to direct one of the first races), But the pointer marker directions I put on the race which much later this story and I start with a gang of racers, passing is definitely distance, the entire gang travels on the right and I have the pointer to go finally to the other side)))) Well, okay, I drive to the sign and race damn again re-starts. In short, the game had to begin again.
And/and - in this respect, all in the best tradition of Need For Speed))) During the race, God forbid you're on the straight let go of the gas for a second or I make a mistake in turn slowed down the game instantly throws you forward a few rivals, and no matter how fast you rode, or what the trajectory was part of the turn, your opponents bypassing any laws of physics will beat you as standing.

Thanks for the tips, the training game which can pop up at any unexpected moment on the entire screen. But interestingly, the game at this moment is on pause but continues to go further. Tobish when you enter a turn that requires mad concentration, in order not to let a car in drift, you jumps sharply toned screen with explanations about what is respect and how to earn it)) of Course you**byjesse in the corner of the house at this moment.
Map of Super smart Navigator, which leads you safely over the counter strips, construction sites, lawns, railway tracks and so on.
Plot - after playing a couple of hours, do not understand what's going on, looks like some sort of fairy tale.
The bottom line: I'm wildly disappointed.

V
Vak1ch 16.09.19

gentlemen, I have heard all of the bad reviews and still bought it with a Curling iron yesterday and played a couple of hours. walked for 20% of the way, which is very fast like that.

I like young again! Yes not the music and not as before, but do not forget that time is passing, and what was popular before will not now. this must suck, because everything is done under what is fashionable and popular unfortunately

pumping machinery at the highest level! I just sat for half an hour one the car has done, options well, just a sea, especially in the pumping of the engine, suspension and so on.

outdoor night city as in the old days, cops who harass you, the competition with real players who are riding around the city. by the way the city nichrome is not empty, a lot of people drove by him, always all crashed))

about control, it's totally fine. I didn't touch anything, left the average between drift and grip. how the machine behaves and how to control - it's all the same rivals, only the drift became stronger. you're at turns sympathetic brake and takes you into a skid and it is very easy to control. the camera here is also normal.

here ai is stupid, though I have a lot of races. not try yet, but it probably will go away with time

music clubusa, but not annoying. in races even sometimes delivers) not only like the fact that it can't be switched and it turned off itself, when you chase the cops or you opened a map or something.

the plot? what are you nuts? it is you then why? this race, it's not necessary. though the actors are all dumb, but play OK, cause only the calls of those characters who call during the game every minute and are calling on the race.

all the reviews I read absolutely do not agree with this game in my opinion. as if all played in a different NSF.

this part is worth buying 100%. I can confidently say that this game took all of the good Underground 1-2 (Atmosphere, pumping, night, the cops) and Rivals (driving).

in General, the game is really good. now will be chopped further. even pulls and pulls more and more... mmm

G
GrusHer 16.09.19

Upgrading chassis and engine?) I never really watched knes, but it is stupid that took the level of reputation was opened the most expensive part - put, took another level - put the following...adjustable handbrake, brakes, suspension - play with the sliders here and the diversity.

G
GrusHer 16.09.19

One point not yet clear, moved the first Ford Mustang to 700 horses (was that what is written above - took the reputation levels and put more expensive parts of viscera, interest and drive that I have not noticed absolutely)...opened the headlights bumper wings, but the details in these parts of the body is not...when will they appear?) and that bothered to ride with the same kit)
In General, it is possible to play, but as for me boring and not addictive.

R
ReTina 16.09.19

Continued experience part 2.
So,I decided in the evening for another drive,discard thoughts about racing, why all this and sit in the garage over the styling.It took 4 hours and made the Car like I wanted.DELAYED! It was nice to drive a car in that time and effort was killed MUZon with time vratil and like already.The track and the race turned out interesting.Grafon!!! It's real beauty YouTube do not recommend.It was all very straight like,only the cops a little odd,but so is the tower!Cool,that opponent can call in free-rune on sprint,drift,or separation as vi2.Tip: just drive,do the styling and enjoy. The game 9/10.minus because of the cartoon

B
BAD_Sensey 16.09.19

Passed the game. Happy as an elephant. A couple of prizes and platinum)))) super

A
AlexDeathv2 16.09.19

3 days of the game, and platinum is already in the Bank!
The plot is interesting!
Graph class
The tuning is rich, but not quite. Probably need to open the dailies.
The minus!(((
1 cops and bots at all cotton. It would be possible to do more COP chases. And that one COP to bother to long daily run, and to find them is sometimes just not possible.
2 - good to the team to create his. And compete against other leagues/teams/clans!
3 - garage for 6 cars? Not enough it seems.

s
sseryak 16.09.19

this game has one huge plus - action camera, which gives just drifts awesome sense of speed

A
AlexWake777 16.09.19

In my opinion, the direction is absolutely correct the new NSF chose.
For once listened to players, made a cool tuning, ability to set any machine up to control myself.
The atmosphere in the game, again, extremely cozy, in a good way home. Yes, the actors in the videos are trying to portray megadraw, so it is not necessary to burden the player with unnecessary plot, not for his playing the race. Most of the actors are pleasant, big man with a beard a funny person, the girl is actually really cute, and thanks for that.)

Modes a bunch, tuning is excellent, you can easily whip up as a cult behu from the first Bridge Vanted, and the legendary Eleanor from Gone in 60 seconds - the soul rejoices this.

I swear, it's really the best NFS in recent years. Certainly the most comfortable and sincere. Much nicer than all the latest nfsi put together that was so"cold marketing products that does not cling absolutely.

And нфс2015 hooked almost immediately. Held in the same breath. And teammates on the network is also fun to drive. Competition Charged Ford Mustang 1969 vs McLaren, together the team to potriviti and so on. Nice, warm and cozy.

In General, it's nice, warm and cozy - the most important words that I have a new NSF associate. In the final races in the game in General, the level of warmth and feeling your company was higher.:)

Good awesome game that deserves to be tinkered, not listening to very biased minded reviewers - by blame this bias, I think it is pointless pretentious permachine EA, for some reason, they have filed a new NSF as a milestone and a reboot and not as a bro-game, made with respect for the legacy Underground and the Bridge Vanteda than NFS2015 is. And what he really is gorgeous, by the way.

All good and exciting games.

A
AlexWake777 16.09.19

And, Yes, I would also like to praise the very common approach to the development of the game, they really listen to the players and promise in addition(they are free) a lot of improvements and new things. In particular, the Neon.

So the game will getting better and better. Here, the link with the details: http://www.needforspeed.com/ru_RU/news/future-plans?utm_campaign=nfs-social-global-ic-tw-web-underthehood1-11122015-tw-prev-site-lnch&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&sourceid=nfs-social-global-ic-tw-web-underthehood1-11122015-tw-prev-site-lnch&cid=47985&ts=1447429502982&sf42401702=1

R
RussPAIr 16.09.19

what can I say, I liked it. Played Juan. The picture is very even nothing, the world is too big. Can't of course be attributed to the Idel, but in recent years with the release of mw, this is something close to the original nfs. Like cars, finally not full of expensive cars, there is a choice of quite ordinary models. The machines themselves are not a hundred of course, but the fact that there is enough, as tuning changes everything. Very pleased with the office, a little away from the arcade. Felt the weight of the car. Although this is all set in the garage to suit your style. The plot has the same, with the roller inserts, Ala mw. In the General class. Waiting now on the PC, because the graphics will be better, and that revised and tweaked according to the developers.

Conclusion : the first nfs which will be performed after underground, most wanted and undercover, (well nemnogo pro street).

D
Ds_Raider 16.09.19

Once again convinced that gambling with their reviews should burn in hell. Even in the opinion of people actually playing the new NFS you can understand that it's waste time. Although I remain a conservative... Think about how would EA not puffed on a series of old masterpieces they can't beat =/

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 16.09.19

All kind time of day!
I had for some time watching the games and reviews about them in particular and for the Need for speed.I certainly do not know what taste but in my opinion, many already do not know what you want.And desires it turns out a cross between Fallout 4 GTA 5 Need for speed and Star wars Battlefront.Some complain about the story,what do you want the race to be the story of GTA 5,or that the actors overplay,well, excuse me,but if you want a movie,then go to the cinema.
And he Need for speed I liked, and it really is a new game So my rating 10/10

D
Deathroll.91 16.09.19

A special effort not to watch gameplay videos before the game, he wanted all to see and appreciate.

1. The city is really some sort of empty, almost no traffic. Only a few players go, with whom, in fact, to drive-not hunting due to the difference in ranking (giperkara in dry lose to enrage, and the bucket of bolts standing as to overtake still pleasant enough).
2. The cops sometimes will not find. We could do like in Most Wanted (2005), choose an event and you just clash with police stick. Well, or fouled on the cafe with donuts, to be there to hang you xD. Although that's the place that is marked on the screenshot in one of the previous posts the only thing that saves. But not always, as it is rolled in that place for an hour and found nobody.
3. In the race-not even in all the gameplay is. You can come first from the end and still progress through the story and make it look like you win...strange how that for racing.
4. To be honest, I did not expect on console subsidence FPS. In some places consistently and constantly sits. Optimization in all its glory. Would be the computer, it would be possible to assume that the only problem I have, but since the splash is played, do not believe in this possibility.
5. The start of the race in traffic...So the change is not substantial, my personal niggle but! Very is such garbage that a woodpecker slams into you while there is a video and actually all start down the drain..
6. The next niggle is not essential. I think if I do a restart, then there must be a restart already running the race, not the exit and transfer to the starting point where you need to re-start it, re-watch the video...blah-blah-blah. Well, this is my opinion and in fact nothing serious.
7. With a constant connection to the Internet, focusing on the multiplayer campaign, causing a pause at all. Well, that is, or sit on the bucket like a real nerd, or be patient until the victorious xD Who better course, but for me personally the lack of pause in single player mode, annoying.
8. And I almost forgot the intelligence of the cops and other NPCs. Poor...

Pros:
1. Configure heap settings of the car in a drift/grip.
2. There are a shitload of elements of the engine and chassis (a trifle, but nice climb and put a new clutch, cylinder blocks, etc.)
3. Can the car even with a head to toe stick all sorts of decals, vinyls, etc. However, these layers sometimes brains are raped: to edit one, you have to move. And it looks like a lot of two-tone vinyl in which only one of the colors can be changed.
4. Graphics, as for me, with Rivals has not changed.. And in fact bad in any way, the picture is very beautiful and all these videos (in garages for example), which gradually becomes a game in which against the background of the actors is your Turbolet...It's done!).

Plus/minus:
WOW!! Visual tuning!!! AA...item not found...Okay... Umm...buy incompatible part...great... Although, actually, there are elements that item not found, but nevertheless, the choice of tuning is not bad. Not as rich as in the Underground, of course, but the gash candy can be specified, the added elements in addition to bumpers and hood. But painfully annoying frequent flashing missing parts.
Well, I personally did not like sandrak. Boring. To drive even under it is not interesting.

The game is very even not bad, though I turned out more cons. But still, ride it's worth. At least once to go for sure.

B
BAD_Sensey 16.09.19

The game adds weight and interest in it grows. Like recently was under the hood CH2, have already entered the third piece of the game. And I think that the game adds just the finished materials. I feel that the release of the game on a PC, it will be candy. Will have to do a new review))) Well personally I like to see new races and features in the game. Race Eddie has passed, they are valid. As his sky. Rides confidently

v
volkoleg 16.09.19

Well, the game is sooo cool. I never thought I'd get so many positive impressions from this game... optimized the game is all perfect, graphics on high. Can confidently buy the game, if you like to ride in nice cars.