3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD_Sensey 16.09.19 02:25 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed (2015))

While I'm happy with everything. Interesting and cool. Tell me what you have
93 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dezmond Mailz 16.09.19

Played on Origin Access. The game was quite successful, but no more.
Pros:
1.Graphics, 35-40 on medium, the graphics is just like on consoles (intel core-i3 2120 and GTX 660)
2.Tuning. Yes, dig the covers would often, control settings in the drift or gripe, nice.
3. Every driving style is well implemented. Drift, when the setting is fun, the camera certainly appropriate works.
4. Plot. Starts out of the blue, but you can still play and is quite interesting, perhaps because of the famous people. I know Ken Block and Nakai-San, so nice to join in the game for them.
Cons:
1.Empty city. Very silly made traffic, it is almost there in free ride, and race it a little bit more.
2.Bad cops. Not bad due to the fact that they take bribes or roof area, but because they are very hard to find. Of course there is room spawn, but what is this nonsense, they have to go through the city rapidly, and not hanging out at zabegalovka donuts. Their behavior, during the chase, too, wants the best.
3. Fleet. Yes, it is very diverse, but small. I understand that the greater number of detailed cars, it's a lot of time, efforts of developers. But the game feels very poorly own development from the bottom. I bought the first car, Yes, it much at first going very slowly, but after 10-20 minutes, you've already forgotten that it was a trough and it was for 4.5 to accelerate to 100. Ie when you buy it you feel the excitement of the development of the machine, and then the feeling disappears and you only care about unnecessary top speed, which makes the server before other players. I would like the old NFS, gradual access to a vehicle, and not, accumulated in the first trough 60000-75000, is extremely difficult to make money, and I bought almost top of the car, left a little pump and voila!!
4.Tuning. Another tuning is visible only when a full stop. Characteristics and their improvement is very mediocre,online is 50% of egalitarianism. Level is a bad way to restrict access to parts in NFS World and The Crew is more interesting has been implemented, there are developers something to aim for.
5.Price. Yes, the company's largest, to feed yourself is hard. But this pricing policy is a horror. The game is not worth 2K, but 1K is quite possible to pull.
The game was a success, but too little in it makes you enjoy it, and I was able to play a little, just because of the time in the trial period. Well, that tried to play by subscription in the trial period and was able to understand that the full for myself I will not buy, not worth it for me these 2K blood.
Guys, I have a huge request. Who throws the game or do not like, could not give details of account to play? To take account can not and will not. The only thing I will do your account of the game - this will reset progress to start again. Please share, if you do not mind((

M
Mikhail_Burning 16.09.19

On the 15th of I bought NFS gave him 2500, because he laid on him great hopes.
For my taste the graphics are a bit soapy, and generally under these requirements, a game I thought would look better. Physics is clear and simple, as in the other games in the series. Very pleased with the tuning and setup of the car. Not to say that accessories for the machines a little, but I could have more to do. 've been digging in the garage, got my car (visually as wanted) , ride around the city for 20 minutes, a special lag was not noticed. With the passage of the main story chain almost every race have missing textures, which come to the finish line itself was a success (passed the turn, and on the road there, falling to the texture, wait 30 seconds and download the super you from the first end or the race is already over).When the free drive around the city such bugs not found during races missing textures. Reinstalling drivers and the game did not help.Play from 1st person , with the passage of drift play 3rd (I prefer that), the sudden skid of the interior of the BMW is popping up a steering wheel!!!!!! Sinned on the laptop (MB is not enough for him to pull relics) , had a friend on the game stacionarnye start, nothing happened when loading a game before entering the menu, the enter key is not pressed, as well as the other keys (solution not found). A friend also has problems with the game, in addition to textures, the game goes out of windowed mode, although in the game it disconnected (something shaman , didn't help).
At the end of the game urgently needs to podmahivat, because it is impossible to play ( in my case, with textures) !!!!
Any other game would give a refund without hesitation, and NFS sorry, still waiting, and I hope that the developers bring the game to mind , as for me the game is very even and nothing. To make an objective assessment of the game as the game needs improvement.

M
MR.Homikator 16.09.19

Too much unnecessary information on the screen, glare, rain, stupid descriptionany traffic, sometimes the food purely on intuition, because I do not know, the next post will be confusing or not, often do not understand why the car behaves inappropriately, for example block helm not understand how tight the turn, and the car rushes forward and not listened to the pain and suffering.
On one drift race I had to twist the brightness to maximum to see anything other than the pointer movement direction.
P. S With the current development of games that really could not do day and night? Yeah, cool ride through the city, but after 20 hours this is already beginning to enrage.

G
Geralt Rivskiy 16.09.19

MR.Homikator
In the Underground, no day and everyone was happy. Yes, the whole theme of street racing is more consistent with the night. And you have a normal monitor is configured (or matrix such)? Simply, in the past I did too, dark shades I couldn't see on the new all perfectly clear even at 30% brightness.
About the lock helm I agree, it happens.

A
Aleksey Lvov 16.09.19

one I do not understand why the brake discs where it says 300 and 400mm same size ?))

K
Kapitan Kote 16.09.19

In General, fison was quite by natrievym and it's different on the machines themselves, but not the same still. Took the Mazda 5, put stupid in the initial tuning in grip, direct, much like U2 was on when the machine is first pumped not buy another. And in the subways tracks were heavily simplified in the sense that cling to could not for the protrusions, as limited by artificial wall was and the car crashed into the walls of houses, as in a level place.

In General, that in fact u1-2 was. Night, tuning, machine, civil, pseudo plot, music, and race itself. In the new NFS are all the same, a lot of those same machines, a pseudo plot, the tuning on a more formal level(worse than u2, but u1 is better, no neon, but there is another, which was not in part 1 of the subway) and music another to replace her.

C
CryHunter 16.09.19

10 disappearance of textures from 10!

[
[Delfin1988] 16.09.19

Hahaha... his cons would add the lack of the possibility for rapid displacement to the scene, obscurity with access to the main menu...
In General, guys.... In 2003 under the best of the Best. Compared to him, only, mast Vonted 2005.

The series is dead.

K
KlausBarbie 16.09.19

still the toy is still cool... the most important to choose control cars for themselves... then you get used to the drift and so on. The mixture andera 2 and NFS rivals ....well, with the drifting wafts of NFS carbon.

T
TonyRayt 16.09.19

NFS 2015 - came something with something. Graphics - not far away from MW 2012 And Rivals, especially constantly night, did not really see, no beauty, showing that modern graphics. Well, the detail of the cars in NFS 2015 a little bit of pull, it's not very visible,

Garage - not bad, but not enough, but better than nothing.
Cops is dope, why do we need them here in angarah was not, could not add, and if you're going to add make them at the level of MW 2005 - about, and it would be better to make a game for the police to diversify the gameplay.
The city - as it is not too thick - especially the night all the time - not that.
The set of cars is more or less going.
The result: not a very good return NFS over 2 years of development, especially the Rivals were more interesting - at least there's the story about, but the ending of the racer was epic, not once was this ending Rivals.
I hope that the next NFS will not disappoint, especially since there is another issue, don't race to do on the engine the shooter - it spoils everything!

y
yman4ik 16.09.19

[Delfin1988]
Yes, Yes, my attention was drawn to your comments. One only has to try to make constructive criticism of the game as there squall raging fans, zealously defending their favorite game, but do not know how to argue their position rationally. Most of the positive reviews put on the schedule, but the guys in the yard in 2016, almost every game looks like candy. But the new NFS is a sweetie with a disgusting filling, including a horrifying Orgy of acting, curve productplacement (in my life buy monster energy), and a dull script that is not needed. Okay, we have to admit that the cars beautiful and all shiny and good tuning, wow what a game, what tension, but it's not a simulator dress up the machine that's racing. In which normal races as there are none. It is the sunset. I hope that the line of NFS games will appear in a past greatness.

M
Marty52 16.09.19

STiLeT13
Well, actually I'm about the same. Quite fit the project turned out. I for the first time in 5 years enjoy playing NFS. Without shortcomings, of course, has not done, but where do without them.

d
deathDM 16.09.19

I'm very happy even if I'm not a fan honak)

s
solokin 16.09.19

Why the new gtr, he is so IMBA... I wish more Chubarikov and Ewok delivered.

E
Erviten 16.09.19

Liked the game.
NFS 2015 inherited the wet asphalt from the Underground, the canyon from Carbon. Tuning all together. Brought modern grafon, old and new cars. Drive cool! Like everything, not the game, the client is well-optimized. But sometimes really fail. The only thing that disappoints: constant dampness(rain) and night. The music is not to my taste, but I liked it eventually. The main goal of any game is to entertain the player. Drove all day long, I feel relaxed. 9/10 bet.
Thank you so much for Acura RSX(2004)!

As before it was not. The developers of the old NFS already retired. Ten years ago we were impressionable children, because like those NFS 2003-2006. Now these emotions to the new NFS won't be because we adult guys already.

I
IEagleoneI 16.09.19

The game would be in General rules, if not for the presence of The Crew Run Wild, which is technically simpler graphics, but everything else is much better, and the controls/physics of cars (who will start there to shout that the office in Crewe-full G - turn off assistants driving in the game options, and you will be happy), and a variety of huge world, and 100500 different races, and the police, the view from the cockpit, Yes, even motorcycles, etc., etc.
What we have in this NSF, except the graphics? Quite short the company, several sobieszek on the map and.... and that's all. Not even the usual pvp lobby. And what to do in the game after the passage of the company? Even just to travel on the map, and it does not pull, permanent night, the rain, the monotony around, almost zero traffic, no police, and the card itself is tiny, compared to the same The Crew.
What we have in The Crew WR, after the passage of the company: tons of sobieszek, celenza, races (there are even races for a couple of hours real time), pvp lobby, summits, and contest of factions, huge map with day / night + dynamic change of weather for freeroam, excellent support wheel H-shifter and pedals (not the stub that gash in NFS 2015), as I wrote above - the view from the cockpit, a lot of cars (the exact number can not remember, but more than the NSF), with different specs (drift, drag, monster, street, sports, super, SUV, RAID). Maybe forgot something, but the main allocated.
To summarize, why this NFS all out? Given the fact that the same previous Rivals (the only serious drawback in which, compared to the NSF 2015 - this lock at 30 fps) in terms of diversity is better, not to mention The Crew... I speculated.

K
KUBASIKUS 16.09.19

the impression is spoiled specifically , when there is no network. a stupid idea that made only online. I hate them for that go home thing.

W
WWQ 16.09.19

Really liked the game , 2 time disappointing - only 2 songs from the soundtrack rules and the police Kumar.

K
Kasten Stepanov 16.09.19

I have a lot of drawbacks:1.Well, if you are porting from console to PC then at least give the control to set normally.2.once the lack of Russian language - not in menu,not in the subtitles I'm talking about the voice acting.Where tyrkat what to press...3 kick it.The graph is good can't fight.4.No sequence in the story,just to fit in ,and where ,how, etc is not the right approach.5 out of 10
PS love to find a nerd who will speak to learn English,but I POH**d if they sell the game in our country and let them make the interface in Russian, etc.

K
Kim_93rus 16.09.19

Bored,don't like the way multiplayer is implemented. Players often refuse invitations to compete in a particular event,well, fuck this multiplayer? No competition in this game... The RUN and NFS MW 2012 about this was better.