3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.t.a.l.q.3.r. 05.01.20 04:25 pm

Interesting question about Chernobyl (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Tell me why to come to Chernobyl only from the side of the cordon(swamp Creek) ?And in General what there is behind the station(Chernobyl)? Why not in one book is not described about this!??There??
70 Comments
Sort by:
r
rock music 05.01.20

behind the station the ground is a Ukrainian freestyle... well, not a hole there in the end. actually, depends on which side to approach...

why to go to Chernobyl only from the side of the cordon(swamp Creek)
that's what I understand..

M
Mike NCHK 05.01.20

The area is like Poland round infected the earth and the center, respectively, to be Chernobyl.
So, I just hunt in the following parts of a Stalker to see the whole area. And not part of it.

v
vsem76 05.01.20

yeah would have done the Northern part of the zone with winter,the North stalkers, Northern bears are mutants from the North

s
smotritel vinnogo pogreba 05.01.20

and there is a map of UKRAINE with the location of Chernobyl

P
ProEvo 05.01.20

They say that the zone is 70% of the anomalous fields.

I
Il 62 05.01.20

And in General what there is behind the station(Chernobyl)?

Generators.

v
vsem76 05.01.20

They say that the zone is 70% of the anomalous fields.
and who says?

r
rock music 05.01.20

Armenian radio

B
Burnoutman 05.01.20

Tell me why to come to Chernobyl only from the side of the cordon(swamp Creek)

Because STALKER is first and foremost a game and like any game it also has its nuances.

p
plohotnikOFF 05.01.20

To Chernobyl can be approached from all sides, but do not allow anomalies and psi installation. Just the way opened through Pripyat. All this conceived by the developers in the story.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 05.01.20

Muta-bears cut from the original.But there is in AMK.Although winter would be cool...But alas,winter domestic horror is already there!
Anabioz:the Sleep of reason and smni,and horror,and otechestvenny.Why would that all the good shooter do in the Fatherland only Ukrainians.
We saw about 15% of the zones in the PM,25% in ERS,a new 10% SN
It is necessary to GSC to write a letter that they made a winter area.Who's with me?And then the RFP can be seen that the GSC to the fans prislushivalsya!

B
Burnoutman 05.01.20

JerelyMarleCrash666

I'm with you, I think it would be cool

v
vsem76 05.01.20

Hey I don't forget it's me (the brain) came up with the Northern zone

D
Dragon-QC 05.01.20

Uh, people =)
A little maybe not the topic =)
But to the North of Chernobyl is not as North as you think =) well It's not Siberia =)
And s.s. in one book it was written that from the North just much unexplored, and the exclusion zone a bit territriyu comes to Belarus.

v
vsem76 05.01.20

Need to do so, the Belarusian Northern zone with the bears mutantami

r
rock music 05.01.20

Need to do so, the Belarusian Northern zone with the bears mutantami
and then sell the game to Americans, all were convinced - Rasa, vodka, medvedi

_
__X__ 05.01.20

Dragon-QC, Yes, but in Pripyat winter too. And pretty good, so there you go.
JerelyMarleCrash666, Burnoutman would be cool! White suits to become invisible, thermal vision, bears - it's cool! Cool if it adds to СТАЛКЕР2. So he was super full of himself and the plot to have winter play! That would be diversity and a masterpiece! it will be necessary for winter to be purchased separately!

S
S.t.a.l.q.3.r. 05.01.20

and nelsa is whether to get (a large group) from the Area around the area, walk up to the fence near Chernobyl,put the ladder ,quietly perelezt and shoot the monolith in the back!

O
Otmoro3 05.01.20

and nelsa is whether to get (a large group) from the Area around the area to go to the wall near Chernobyl and write graffiti here was Vasek ))

M
Mike NCHK 05.01.20

S. t.a.l.q.3.r.
Say it again, area it's big and Chernobyl to be in the middle of the whole area. How can I bypass a zone? Not smart.