3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.t.a.l.q.3.r. 05.01.20 04:25 pm

Interesting question about Chernobyl (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Tell me why to come to Chernobyl only from the side of the cordon(swamp Creek) ?And in General what there is behind the station(Chernobyl)? Why not in one book is not described about this!??There??
70 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Cra2y 05.01.20

I think in the RFP Zaton, Jupiter and Pripyat are from the North.

v
vsem76 05.01.20

Around you can get around

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.01.20

Here. In the RFP steps are probably just from the North, according to the true geography.
pix.PlayGround.ru

J
JerelyMarleCrash 05.01.20

What's the email from GSC?

J
JerelyMarleCrash 05.01.20

And no,you can them on the forum to leave a message.Current registration laziness!

S
S.t.a.l.q.3.r. 05.01.20

well, you can also equip expeditio several thousand people and stupid with the equipment and conductors to walk to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and Stick a monolith...

O
Otmoro3 05.01.20

uhahah... the guy quit the nonsense already full carry ))) ETOGES game... don't worry... ))

S
S.t.a.l.q.3.r. 05.01.20

I'm talking about books)

_
__X__ 05.01.20

Alex_Cra2y
It is! In the RFP even Map differently located starting from the North and go deep! It will be interesting to see how the next part of this karut crossed with the previous one)))

S
SGate 05.01.20

And you can throw a nuclear bomb at Chernobyl, still there is all radioactive. :)))

p
plohotnikOFF 05.01.20

Yeah, dunno what will happen. Maybe the Area across the Earth will spread.

M
Mike NCHK 05.01.20

S. t.a.l.q.3.r.
You're PM was not playing, and I don't know what the outcome was large-scale operations, thousands of soldiers went to the light. And in the RFP 5 turntables are protected with such of sago fell in different parts of the zone.

Otmoro3
That's not a guy it's a girl.)))

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.01.20

thousands of soldiers went to the light
2 helicopters and 1 APC

S
S.t.a.l.q.3.r. 05.01.20

Mike NCHK you th about*UEL? I'm not your girl blah?

Alex_Cra2y that's for sure!!!!

M
Mike NCHK 05.01.20

S. t.a.l.q.3.r.
Then why the hell you have a female icon, a brake pancake. It was difficult at check a tick against the letter m to deliver.

2 helicopters and 1 APC
Well, fans 5 pieces and beterov there was 2-3. But if the scale of books to consider, it was a shitload.

d
dum6ass 05.01.20

hehe
pix.PlayGround.ru

_
__X__ 05.01.20

dum6ass, scoring namakal. Tolkien here th Zaton between parpati and the reactor catches??=)))

O
Otmoro3 05.01.20

S. t.a.l.q.3.r. ahh Sori tada )))
but books I'm not fond of ))
NUU good luck in clarifications ))

d
dum6ass 05.01.20

well Zaton near the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is not something that should be (but I have no choice!!!)

S
SGate 05.01.20

MrDi:
Everything will be fine, I'm sure!!! :))))))