3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.t.a.l.q.3.r. 05.01.20 04:25 pm

Interesting question about Chernobyl (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Tell me why to come to Chernobyl only from the side of the cordon(swamp Creek) ?And in General what there is behind the station(Chernobyl)? Why not in one book is not described about this!??There??
70 Comments
Sort by:
J
JerelyMarleCrash 05.01.20

TO:Dragon-QC
Times North svedanya,it could have been placed Northern anomaly.It would be cool....This time not to do a theme vote.Agree,disagree,and then to the GSC to apply!Who agrees?

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.01.20

In the North of Zaton, Jupiter and Pripyat. What is not clear?

J

Well, he's not full.Moreover, why North?It would be even anomalina if North anomaly is located to the South.What is characteristic of a Stalker.

_
__X__ 05.01.20

Just the same in the South and there is plenty of room for her!
North of Chernobyl is Pripyat, the location of the SN, from the East river, and from the South-West location PM and ERS
(only in this location, they can normally combine)
But purely in the South is a great place for a thread of a place with a temperature of 40C .

S
Snayper Zaycev 05.01.20

Me personally since the release of the PM wondered, why Chernobyl can be approached only on one side!? Although in this series, just do a little logic = )
Again, the paradox: Loki SN located to the North of Chernobyl, and Loki PM and ERS to the South. Ie Stalkers, came from beyond the burner in the center of the zone, passed Chernobyl and moved to the opposite border of the ZONE? According to the logic of gamizov it turns out = )

S
S.t.a.l.q.3.r. 05.01.20

They have no logic)

S
Stereotip 05.01.20

Not all the Chernobyl nuclear power plant make their way from the edges of the Zone onazh arranged IN a CIRCLE from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant

J

It turns out they simply walked by Chernobyl!In the PM I remember that between the Pripyat and Chernobyl anomalous field.Stalkers people decided to go around the place and look for klandayk and Monolith elsewhere.Klandayk,by the way, you'll be near Monolith.Perhaps so designed by the game designers

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.01.20

By the way, about the winter of Pripyat. Looks nice
PlayGround.ru

J

And what is South?

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.01.20

Locations of the PM and ERS

J

And in the West?In the East?
PS dnjuhoj you Alex Cra2y!

v
v2v3v4. 05.01.20

10.10.09 -yeah there was a time =)

R
Rainbow_user 05.01.20

Stop raising old threads! v2v3v4., this concerns you in the first place! Tell me, what is the meaning of your message?

PS For those who don't know: map of PM/CHN is almost entirely fictitious. In the RFP, all more or less real (CNPP in the South of Pripyat, as it should be), but the difference is still there.

v
v2v3v4. 05.01.20

Rainbow_user
I just remembered the old days, on the eve of the release of call of Pripyat

M
Metal Messiah 05.01.20

v2v3v4.
No, well, that's necrophilia or something. The theme of three years ago raised, and not a single post on the case.

v
v2v3v4. 05.01.20

Metal Messiah
=)

D
Dead4 05.01.20

Anyways STALKER 2 see if there will be at Chernobyl on four sides to go O_O

s
skrundik 05.01.20

In the North of Chernobyl and the burial ground.Further burial, the Americans built the wall(I was reading).

s
skrundik 05.01.20

Read the book the SAGA of DEATH: Darkness was there once again the action takes place in the North.