3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 06.01.20 09:53 am

Impressions from the full game [ v.2.] (Tomb Raider (2013))

The first part[click]
217 Comments
Sort by:
t
twist1605 06.01.20

masterpiece

a
andrei76825 06.01.20

pashalet
OOO so this is the relaunch of the dandy)))

m
mister611 06.01.20

pashalet
How can so many years "not to notice" an island Packed with metal structures, built houses and palaces, and to the brim filled with bandits? Etc. Conventions, conventions, conventions. you're too realistic and did not catch once again the sights, played and paid no attention to the meaning of the game. It seems like just looking for, that it is not so, without delving into the essence of what is happening, replicas, dialogues, letters, and all the events held by your mind - hence your experience completely impartial. I will not persuade you, I just can't with your opinion to disagree and advise you to watch the TV series LOST or at least read about it, if not your genre. It may then come as some sense of what is happening in the game. Somewhere they were in tune.. And don't forget, this is a game, not a reality show or a movie from here and there and arrows and quivers under the bushes, etc.

L
Leha-Bratan- 06.01.20

People, che vain to scratch, one of the best games of this and last year, worthy of attention, a plot level and much more.
PS : if the graphics and the terrain was like Alan Wake it was used 10 out of 10.

N
N1KO 06.01.20

This is probably the worst that I've played over the last 20 years)

m
mister611 06.01.20

N1KО
Funny you )) And what if the game in your favorite list ? Judging by the list you've got everyone's favorite... and this is probably the worst of the favorite ? )))

N
N1KO 06.01.20

mister611
Deleted the game Tomb Raider (2013) Happy? =)) actually in this list add the forums to which you need quick access.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 06.01.20

Of course the game is not bad, but nothing outstanding there, actually, as in other current games. The gaming industry is lately upsetting more and more.

B
Balthazarus 06.01.20

This is probably the worst that I've played over the last 20 years)
now to itself a Hara-Kiri make

m
mister611 06.01.20

N1KО
all in this list add the forums to which you need quick access - then the question is: why do we need quick access forums are not any games ? So pofludit ??

n
nargit 06.01.20

the game is super. everyone has their own needs for the games, so no need to game is so hard

N
N1KO 06.01.20

then the question is: why do we need quick access forums are not any games ? So pofludit ??
I wrote that it already is not present in this list and it's not really related to the subject of the topic.

X
XmarKa79 06.01.20

In General the impressions going from a good game. Excellent restarting, I liked the fact that Lara did not just boilerplate YY character with costume, feelings and fears, not everyone would have survived what happened on the island physically and mentally, but Lara was able she did! Suggest you immediately play at a high difficulty level, which I did to more, located in the atmosphere of survival or something, I would place the developers have added a couple more levels of difficulty. The game is very pleased with the gameplay, stealth and the so-called WOW moments, is very interesting to play and visually pleasant in terms of graphics, but the game I pokazal short. The game a solid 9 well done!

K
Kanagan81 06.01.20

impressions of the sea and all positive.
The one thing I was shocked, this is the number of corpses, blood, meat h_h it was the corpses of thousands, if not millions (how so?) and not decomposed but fresh.
Poidee this whole grinder was going to get Nathan Drake from Ancharted he is a man he do not care for such horrors.
And then, all slender, frail little girl got. Nathan and his adventures look compared to Lariska sort of childish, or even pediculati adventure xD like: Oh guys catch me :))
And then she, in such circumstances, survival of the PPC.
I would be getting there a couple of wounds or seeing the mountain of corpses would have been sitting in buckets crying like a babe :)))
And so to the tower to give a signal with this oratory PPC, BU better(pardon the expression) cancer-defended but there is not climbed ;)) height zhutikov afraid h_h

I
Igor553 06.01.20

Any series is not played, but this was a breeze, really liked the game, but it again is not interesting, all researched from 100%.

S
SinCara1997 06.01.20

The game was cool the day I liked everything well done )) only minus need a chick to play me as it is not usual )

d
dante16661 06.01.20

Just yesterday there was a wonderful game Tomb Raider and she very much liked me. Firstly the fact that Lara finally became a little bit more like a real person. This is especially noticeable in the beginning of the game when she apologizes to the deer for what she is going to eat or when the first time kills a thug for what he wanted to rape her. But then, unfortunately, she turns into a female Rambo, kills enemies by the dozens and aret obscenities at them, but during the commercials, she again starts to behave like a normal person. And it's a bit strange that in most cases, during gameplay it was all so surava and figure it will kill (at the time of the shootings) and in the commercials it was all so fragile. I would also like to note that the plot is very similar to a bunch of other similar games and films from relatively ancient examples of similar plot can result in Far Cry 3. Also in Tomb Raider there is a scene when Lara podnimaetsya to the tower to catch the signal and again this scene is very similar to the stages with the climbs on the towers from Far Cry. But despite all the borrowing from other games, the new Lara Croft is surprisingly interwoven in the whole game, not crumbles to pieces, in this regard, from Tomb Raider 2013 is simply impossible to break away. I advise it to anyone.

X
XmarKa79 06.01.20

Kanagan81, that's it, too afraid of heights, are generally very experienced when it climbed))) and remember thinking what a challenge it will be to get down, but it was all just.

K
Kanagan81 06.01.20

Agronaut

again, this is just for her. I would be there and would be frozen in an embrace with the pole :)

d
djava 06.01.20

Kanagan81
this game, which she would not have been:) Mathias barefoot in the temple, remember. It actually screwed me.