3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 06.01.20 09:53 am

Impressions from the full game [ v.2.] (Tomb Raider (2013))

The first part[click]
217 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 06.01.20

Gama transcripts. Passed 50% for 14 hours (all cards to 100%). Now shake the incentive for RESIDENT EVIL 6, and soon BioShock Infinite ! Spring to fame..also same age!

E
Eskobar777 06.01.20

Wanted to ask what to collect , what to do rest in peace ? That's where alarm I racked on the basis of sectarian busted them all, but rest in peace no one did not notice)) as it looks?

I
ILdar07 06.01.20

E
Eskobar777 06.01.20

Damn thank you!!!! I padregal , but not felled !

X
XmarKa79 06.01.20

Kanagan81
yeah, she did umnichka)))

L
Lightninggg 06.01.20

Somehow mastered the last 3 hours.

Cons: the Game copies everything possible, and towards the end it herself. None of the secondary characters (though some of you were worried about their deaths?), the plot does not hold all predictable, useless pumping, a lot of unnecessary shootings (one of them at the end of the game when you're so tired, for some reason, put a huge number of these guards, they were invented, but didn't know where to put, probably, because then they disappear and come back normal enemy), wow does not wow in the second half of the game again, Lara-Rambo gameplay. Maybe forgetting something else, but whatever.

Pros: Lara-LAMP NYASHA in the cut-scenes, the beginning of the game, the sound sometimes very in theme, design, locations, animations, and physics of the movements of Lara, well, the dialogue is not Ancharted, but good all the same. Stealth, though given a little time, but he's fit, I think it would be worth it to modify and replace half of the shootings. Time with a tower still, for him to sign.

~7/10.

K
Kanagan81 06.01.20

djava

yeah saw that, but remembering the movies about all sorts of crazies on the basis of religion-faith because they're so Gaga on all that are ready to walk naked on hot coals and the ice not feeling totally in pain, because they must have this feeling is absent, or they themselves have already set up
Sеkret
I was worried I PPC as it was a pity, especially Alex(four) just fell in love with it :)

Agronaut

I agree :) but even so more I would like to postrelushki was there, and excavations and climbing the tombs :)
and if so postrelushka, against mummies or some other protecting the rest sleeping. Golems, terracotta warriors, skeletons, and so on. and at least the gangsters.

K
Killer PRO 47 06.01.20

Still gave up the game not to get it to the end. As many have said the new Tomb Raider copies the most games but it does not have its own face. Also I feel that the developers forcibly stretched the company thus finally finishing off the quality of the game but the gameplay, coupled with the monotony of this project was for me a complete disappointment.

T
Thorgal 06.01.20

From the memoirs of Lara Croft: Every time I crossed the bridge in both directions I attacked the wolves... :)))

w
woramir 06.01.20

Passed the game in two nights, and the actual game was a success. But why play it a second time is not desirable, and the multiplayer is some dead, constantly there is no one online. The game deserves attention, but the game of the year I would call her did not.

d
djava 06.01.20

woramir
Multiplayer here like, experiment. Although my opinion would be better if instead of these experiments are still a few good hours lone added.

H
Hemo 06.01.20

Liked the game,everything is fine, but with corpses, bones, meat and blood on the island too overdone, there is nothing in this game is the amount of meat.

I
Infiltrator 06.01.20

Normal game. Compared with the previous parts can not,because they almost did not play. Like the ability to quietly kill,to improve skills, weapons. A good combat system. The only negative is perhaps too moronic QTE in some places.

N
Nyan myau 06.01.20

I game OOOOCH liked. I've been on the Tomba scored as tired. Here, once the novelty of the smell was)) Installed and do not regret all day Sunday)) And she's a little Lost was the island, the natives-schizoid-sectarian, something, tower, the collapse, the ability to get to and without the possibility to escape from the island, etc. the Only - until caught up - when will enable arrows to burn???

a
alik12345 06.01.20

Nyan-myau
Only until caught up - when will enable arrows to burn???
Don't worry, the plot will give )))

n
nik-zig 06.01.20

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-very good game, was held with great pleasure!The scenario laid out, the characters too.Take the local loonies or loyal soldiers of the Empress to all who conceived and implemented this gigantic thank you!A word about the different kinds of tombs, and treasures: interesting and simple at the same time! I love it! With the evaluation edition I agree completely. Yes, there are a couple of moments (stupid enemies rushing at you with a pick, although a moment ago, you murdered their relatives with a shotgun) and do not paint the game, but without them, no project costs. And those who said that the game repeats the other games and has only small differences from novelties, I want to ask: and you would buy brand new game in which utilized brand new solutions, which critics respond quite ambiguous, and you can't understand what genre this product, in General, the game is a hell of a mix, or turned into poison ? Or would prefer the ageless, proven and not get bored of the classics with better graphics and similar issues, which a manufacturer should always pay attention to?Think about it...

m
mister611 06.01.20

Well, I just finished.... MASTERPIECE ! And the plot and execution ! Graphics, sound, 3D - all at the highest level, there were no comments. Once again managed to finish 2 hours 48 minutes before the release of BioShock Infinite (key has been sent, to shake the Incentive). Still the best for me this year, then we'll see ))

O
Ozon58 06.01.20

Just took the game.Great game,played without stopping.

S
Sanek1212 06.01.20

MASTERPIECE and once again the MASTERPIECE did not regret the pre-order never from beginning to end this game as the beauty and the story set the bar
for all games in 2013 was without looking and the voice acting is super

A
Antony23 06.01.20

Today finally passed the game.The game is really liked and wouldn't let go.That feeling was long ago.After reading the comments,I have noticed that many write that Lara in the second half of the game turned into Rambo,and that is not survival.And how was she supposed to survive when she's in the hands of three guns and a bow and you try to kill 30 crazy people.How would it survive otherwise?

The rest of the game,beautiful scenery,the atmosphere,the dynamics of events.Who complains about big and not the right amount of QTE,play Resident Evil 6.Kireta:D