3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IvanSUPERMAN23 06.01.20 10:08 am

Optimization. (Final Fantasy 15)

Why do you ask, I don't know.
50 Comments
Sort by:
v
vvvjust 06.01.20

RGC
Everything on max except textures and gamworks off. While traveling kept a steady 60. Well in the battle sags a little, so what? If in difficult moments the game gives 45-50, it is so critical? Lit chicken coop because of the little things!

R
RGC 06.01.20

vvvjust
Who threw the chicken coop? I just saw similar with my configuration and said it can't be 60 stable frames. And about the drawdowns, for example, I generally can't stand them and if you need to lose a little graphics, I will do so

v
vvvjust 06.01.20

RGC
Gervai)
Silly to expect from a 4-year-old some exploits. For example, I understand that my card is not new, so all these short-term drawdowns garbage.

w
wolikde 06.01.20

https://file.io/oDtgkA
Profile for SLI. 4K everything at max 60 fps (SLI 1080Ti)

E
EVgEN2 06.01.20

The subject of the complaint or the methods of raising the FPS?

l
lyaga11 06.01.20

th footcloth that normally do not suffer 780ти. 3 gigs, of RAM 16 gigs. th is not affected ? from no video all otkluchit well, 40-50 fps. shall describe th generally disable anti-aliasing what to put, blur is all that? Vert sync ?

b
bazyl2011 06.01.20

are there any ways to disable? to make ultra low settings, can anyone see anything?

N
Neimovernyy 06.01.20

Sometimes artefact white-black gtx 570 on all settings.it is a jamb at the firmware level?drivers

S
Steve Taller 06.01.20

reached the point in the game when you need to do the job and kill 5 sultalinov there to get them through the grass and bypass is necessary around the lake and in the lake two of some giant mutant with a giant shnobelem sho elephants, and appear out of nowhere any more soldiers, and all they need sharity. So his mother, on my system at 1080p drawdown was up to 40 frames and even lower, have you tried to lower graphic options and zero sense, I'm in shock and it is on my system, how do you generally play on your calculator???

S
Steve Taller 06.01.20

rocked the pirates with all patches and DLC, optimusone as there was no and no. In 1080p with all the buns 1080ти on legs, especially fps drops in fights and even the couple friezes appeared for different periods of time, the fps drops to zero, i.e. the lag is terrible, I guess this game just p 3080ти pull) And this is a miserable plot, I have no idea what is that system loads