3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilua993 16.09.19 02:37 pm

Shelter 88 buildings. (Fallout 4)

Trying to build all refuge 88, Yes, but not very good at it. Don't know what and how to seamlessly fit in these earthen tunnels (metro and pharmacy, first they wanted to make like an underground city with its houses and market, but something's not quite right) and in the sanctuary itself. This is not difficult leave the screens in their shelters, or at least write your ideas.
75 Comments
Sort by:
L
L0neWanderer 16.09.19

ilua993
The cave is not very well made, it is not convenient to build them, but in theory with the help of ladders and vault-tech foundations, I forgot what they are called, can think of something to do. He has not really built up, because on the island building a city out of lifts and scaffolds.

n
neperenosimyy 16.09.19

ilua993
Yes there is not very convenient to build. I'm only a little bit the first hall built and already primarily.

M
Martinika 16.09.19

The lyrics of my tender feelings to cunarders Gazebo under the spoiler
Spoilery here, too, now that Fallout 4 was never released, and went on to play the this Sims 5, wonky and fun, sometimes even like. However, unlike crafting weapons (really implemented), the writers of the masterpiece of the code, which applies to construction I want to first say Hello अपने कोड में बड़ी गलती – डीएनए, then shake hands, then second, then both tear and sew a little closer to the shoulders.
Have a little run around and stuffed his hand in the construction of sheds of all styles, including in non-obvious dependencies of the type A element will be docked to the element only when the element at the other end of the house will be turned to the North-West, moon in the sign Krivorog, and the pink couch in the nearby settlement will be set strictly on Feng Shui. In the last DLC Vault-Tec Workshop, the developers have outdone themselves – I just have not enough laudatory adjectives to describe the excitement of knowing new horizons of consciousness Gazebos and puzzles in the style of – "put the brown bread in the breadbox – stopped to close the balcony door on Tuesdays". Playing on console, ie no mods, the console is not available (excuse for a tautology). This entire "House 3" I continues to enjoy (sarcasm), just after another baubles smile there's nowhere to spread out – thanks to the authors for such exercises of the facial muscles. Probably will undertake a PhD on the topic "the theory of the virtual construction in the fields with rake or how to push nevpihuemoe", and pokusavate the author of the topic just to remember a couple of "creative" features, for example:

- Building blocks from different categories (rooms, atrium, etc) can be joined to each other only in two things – the stairs and the doorway (not the door itself, namely the wall with the gap of any group). Then this is where you can remove or replace anything.

- Under certain dances with a tambourine (technology describe if interested), and sometimes they can drown blocks deep in a wall, ceiling or even the floor and they will not interfere with either beam no wall, but forget on the floor, the screwdriver, the nut or just the crumbs, everything is an insurmountable obstacle.

- If you decide to put the elevators (they oddly enough fit perfectly with the levels of refuge), be sure to make an alternative way to close the stairs When the first time you refuse all generators (and it will likely happen) You will understand what I mean and thank the developers, though, the door working without energy. If you do not fit into Your design, you can make any of the narrow stairways between the natural and building walls - no matter how You try, for design is very much where it is left to the grown and the conditions of children of Asylum could even be somewhere to run for garages

- Gazebos have a good sense of humor – rubber batches (trust in the 88th, you'll need it) you can only buy from dirty doctors. To the Russian ear even more fun – the first doctor sun (in diamond city), the second really isn't a Con, and Weathers (runs on route bunker hill Country-the crossing — Farm Finch — Salem — Sweatshop — bunker hill). Stuff with the tires not so much – take care.

Well, if I correctly read the word "organic" in the author's post, then we can recommend only a method scientific tyka and expanders of consciousness (ask at the Arbors, they will be put right).
Had in the centre of the first room to put a reverse pyramid from the bottom up, looks powerful and interesting, but despite the huge space there is a feeling fallacies are some lacks of freedom above my head blew the fuck. If You are interested only in functionality, can add direct propenamide from the walls, then only expanding to the top of the free corridors, but for me this is the hard grotesque. Place in enclosed cubicles in the other sectors of the shelters have enough, and at first nothing better than the classics did not invent the wall with the free marches on the maximum width, finish to taste. No functionality, but it looks good. To correct the last rooms built infrastructure is only the southern wing.

The idea I think is clear on the pair of pictures, the rest are under the spoiler below
- Brag )))
- Show how you can bypass superballs from the Gazebo "let's make more DLC in the CONSTRUCTION nerazbiriha slag, it will be as much as 15 minutes to make a game atmospheric, and that the next few hours it will only interfere spit a lot of places – it will pass"
Spoiler

The view from the office supervisor (I have this post is Vechnaya as Faina lady from the plot, behind the scenes)

... and from the room of the future Caretaker with the previous picture )))

If something does not work, write, help than I can. If it turns out and well – spread their ideas, at least to me it's definitely interesting.

PS - Tools vault-TEC gave you – now it's your turn! (the announcement of the DLC)
- Geralt, you... How would it mildly... P..dish. (Dijkstra Witcher 3)

A
Aleksey Enyutin 16.09.19

Martinika wrote:
The first time you refuse all generators
Caution may be a spoiler.
Spoilery about Faile with energetikom? I powered the terminal off a large generator, so the reactor vault were not injured.

M
Martinika 16.09.19

Alex anytin wrote:
You are about Faile with energetikom?
No, to the shelter periodically (I have three) break down all the generators at once. There are no complaints, the reason seems to be attacks during the absence of HS, only even when I'm one of the generators placed over the blank walls without entrances (tested firing from all sides by fat boy) after returning all the generators were again damaged. Apparently some very clever shooter respawned in generating and dies there without leaving traces )))

N
NightHawkreal 16.09.19

Martinika
I do all the moves are blocked, and arrows leak.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 16.09.19

By the way, curious.
I put supersector near the pump , then pulled the wire under the ceiling of the tunnel (looks way cool) and ran into a problem - how to connect it to a shelter. Nothing came up, spat and left to go Far Harbor. Passed, returned to the shelter 88 and noticed that the energy I have 658 (150 built-in reactor, 500 - supersector, 8 small reactors, from which I was supplied the experimental prototypes)

Either the solenoid boxes in the distance energized the shelter and all sorts of the lamp, or the energy in the sanctuary is made despite the location of the reactors, even if they are not connected to the overall structure of the asylum.

M
Martinika 16.09.19

The figure shows all the generated energy, including connected to nothing, a lone generator somewhere on the outskirts of the North-Western sector. If all of this energy on the other end of the refuge - is another question. With small boxes that connect to the old all clear, but wall as I realized the hidden wiring work only if from the generator to the place of installation of all building construction standard snap. Otherwise, the box on the wall a meter from the generator is not working, yet this wall is not magnetized to the General floor.

A
ArXangel_ann 16.09.19

The people, well, you like puzzles in the games))) the Construction of the Gazebo - this is it! Utini house for 10 settlers in a 2x2 space. Easy! (greetings from Gallows lane). Otbeysya from raiders, spanaway right in the middle of your garden. Easy! (Hello from Simondi)

In General, discarding the lyrics, I think the Gazebo, it's time to bring Pak advances to builders especially uporotyh))) then it will all make sense. (I'm especially interested in sacred question: why in one place the high chair with grey seat is, and with green (for example) no?!!!)

N
NightHawkreal 16.09.19

Lane by the way my favorite base, Yes crowded, but the place is very comfortable.

How boxes work, I did not understand.

And here it is impossible to put the cage.

k
kvoov2016 16.09.19

f
falsh777 16.09.19

Landscape of the caves in General doesn't add up with modular components. Why the heck do that and more loot for it to ask...

v
valegorr 16.09.19

falsh777
Yes, all it is glued. If desired, the modules even in the tunnel in front of the entrance stretching up to the rails.

v
valegorr 16.09.19

So far, only the box was built, Six rooms connected by corridors, turned out quite tight and huge shelter. Left life to saturate

Spoiler

C
Carelia 16.09.19

I have an idea to make the underground city multi-level vertical-style slums in the nucleus of an atom with its streets,square, taverns and shops.The city should be well lit,but the power grid needs to go and off from one switch,when off the light will activate multiple installations of fireworks which in the dark will fire the city, and the main thing at this point will open the cell informing start hunting deathclaws and the like creatures.The truth is it's sketches so as to need a huge amount of time to implement.I'm one coastal town on 10-12 houses only a couple of weeks doing, and then work 5 times more.

G
Gur1 16.09.19

Carelia
With on/off switch a large amount of lighting from one switch, can cause problems.

D
Dolgovya3yy 16.09.19

Gur1
With the switch Yes-terminal no.

S
SolomonDimon 16.09.19

Martinika
Super published article! Witty and funny)) I Laughed and thought) is being a Good boy)

S
SKIL_LET 16.09.19

Martinika
how do you lamp powered? without wires?

W
WestusBox 16.09.19

No one had any problems with supply lines underground? The line did, and the sense of her present. Workbenches from the settlements is not available.