3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilua993 16.09.19 02:37 pm

Shelter 88 buildings. (Fallout 4)

Trying to build all refuge 88, Yes, but not very good at it. Don't know what and how to seamlessly fit in these earthen tunnels (metro and pharmacy, first they wanted to make like an underground city with its houses and market, but something's not quite right) and in the sanctuary itself. This is not difficult leave the screens in their shelters, or at least write your ideas.
75 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 16.09.19

WestusBox
What other workbenches? There are available stuff during crafting or construction. If you are simply viewing content, the trash with the other settlements not visible.

A
Abbat76 16.09.19

SKIL_LET
To energize the lamps in the sanctuary there is no need for wires, if the wall of the shelter to place a point of energy output - something like a meter. Then in a certain radius around it will work all the hosted appliances without the need to link them by wires.

In addition, some ceiling lights do not need, even in this device - if they are placed on the ceiling of the rooms of asylum, they will always be powered (if you have enough power generators).

A
Abbat76 16.09.19

Carelia
The idea is to make a vertical city is good. I tried to implement it. But there was an insurmountable obstacle that creates a certain aesthetic inconvenience: there is the spawnpoint of all NPS-residents, when visiting the GG, his refuge unoccupied anything most residents treading water at this point. The residents are accommodated on the principle of planar projection that is lowered into place from above. If on the way to the roof of the shelter residents, the game will be projected on the roof. Hence the conclusion: we need to calculate a place and make it winter garden or otherwise open top pleasure place, otherwise the majority of shelter residents will stagnate on the roof of the shelter without the possibility to leave out. And it spoils the whole picture.

A
Abbat76 16.09.19

Oh, and most important, in my humble opinion, the omission Besezdy in creating a building set for Vault 88:

Among the constructs of asylum no authentic account of turrets and defense in the style of Asylum. Without them extremely problematic to create a beautiful point of resistance to invasion within the sanctuary. You have to place bagatskii handmade, which must be powered from the network and placed on tripods. No fixtures on the walls and ceilings. No fancy inconspicuous emplacements. Defect with...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 16.09.19

Abbat76
The strange thing is that there is no technique for the production of food and seems to be high-tech shelter have to manually plant the tomatoes. Or missing something?

M
MrGURAM76 16.09.19

Rakszas
Do not miss, but excess food to other settlements in the sanctuary can not grow, even though homeless people will grumble, but on the level of happiness is not affected. In the only functioning asylum-by the way grow also in the manual )

A
Abbat76 16.09.19

Rakszas
It seems to me that it's okay to use the natural growth of plants. In soil or aquaponic method is not important. Ultimately, protein synthesis and protein industrial method using 200 years after a nuclear war and the collapse of the world is somewhat utopian. Although - it could be a theme for a DLC ))

Y
Yczh-Kazym 16.09.19

MrGURAM76
In previous parts of the game kind of mentioned food processors, and then in some of the supplements appeared able to at least your cannery to build. Sadly, it was not used.

Abbat76
But even hydroponics is not delivered (e.g. University) and have to grow all those radioactive tomatoes in the curves pallet.

A
Abbat76 16.09.19

Rakszas
well, I'm not too sure that this functionality would be very popular. Style asylum is enough crazy ass shit unfinished.
For example, released a Fallout-shelter, in which the settlers are assigned to jobs in all types of rooms of asylum. And it (the asylum) begins to be more effective. I'm not talking about the fact that the settlers pumped at the Shelter, the sounds of something or other equipment.
Why these guidelines are for settlers to move into the addon Asylum 88? Children start there to baby room was not empty...
And so, in Asylum I live 88 28 people, of which 3 companion in combat gear and two robot guard assigned to guard 7 people grow food and 5 - sell. the remaining 13 lazy hanging around on a Playground, talking about anything and block the aisles with their carcasses. the darkness, in a word, not a functioning asylum.
But the trouble is that their stupid with nothing to do. Once only seen in built for them rocking as the poltergeist presses the bar from chest...

M
MrGURAM76 16.09.19

Abbat76
Rakszas
The game is not radioactive plants. It was interesting, if you plant them, will they not radioactive harvest, but still can not reach the hands.
Abbot, something that is not completed gazebo, has long been in the mod. I in settlements of 2-5 kids , and markers to simulate the turbulent activities of the homeless, is also available )

Z
Zolotko555 16.09.19

Abbat76
you probably slots worth?? if there is take them and they are all in the swing run )
and Yes I agree to take them than not...well that surgeon ,and Barber photoropter there was at least something the three of you can borrow...I forgot about gasiorowski else)))

B
BlackTigerTK 16.09.19

In the beta version of the add-on, by the way, was a hydroponic garden. In the release for some reason removed.

As far as I know, a large number of idlers is bad for the sense of satisfaction with settlers. I personally use mod Housekeeping - Scavenging Deluxe. It adds a large number of jobs. For the production of food is this mod Vault-Tech Food Solutions. Allows you to build the Institute's synth concetrated food (nutrition bricks). And Clintsters Vendor Cash Registers. Allows you to build cash registers as torgovyh posts. Great saves space!

A
Abbat76 16.09.19

BlackTigerTK
Well, the cash registers is in the form of trading posts in micropoecilia kind of Gallows Lane. Where the pair of them represent a barrier to navigation ))) And in Asylum 88 with seat no problems ))

By the way, I've done myself lag: I narasiman entire collection of colored SB + exhibition of weapons in the walls. now logogram... chord damn unoptimized engine )))

B
BlackTigerTK 16.09.19

Abbat76
IMHO, in any village I want to optimize the placement. And the joists wherever a lot of ponasterone.

A
Abbat76 16.09.19

BlackTigerTK
Oh, but what about aesthetics? That put a huge counter in a separate room and the whole store turns. Sometimes scope ))

B
BlackTigerTK 16.09.19

Abbat76
Aestheticism is left in 2077-Ohm. Currently, the emphasis on functionality. IMHO!:-)

b
budensemen 16.09.19

unbearable
the first settlement from which the angle z is equal to 0 (or 90) you can (of course it's cheating) to build what they want regardless of the piles of garbage (in the hands of shit to the developers for this uncollected garbage). put the element where it primanita (thus he is in some kind of grid) and then move it properly according to the coordinates - either X or Have it move modpos X 256(the size tajla. Tali cubic size of 256 faces)
due to this I space in the shelter to have managed more.
that is what is missing in the DLC is for the roller switch is intelligible, or terminal wall.
very much needed pass switch which operates by the function of the RS-flip-flop. despite the fact that was not thought and it finally works.
the whole of Moscow broke yet thought of. however, vattikuti was not able to do.
and still not clear - can the raiders use the switches...

Oh, by the way, anyone know how to calculate the angle at which turned the settlement? it is again in the context of modpos. because she does not have the ability to move in two coordinates.

b
budensemen 16.09.19

Abbat76
this implicit electrification shouting match. and the fact that so far there is no fashion in order to push the wire through the wall. and that it was intuitive to a person familiar with the usual electrics, i.e. with the electrics BEFORE-a post-apocalyptic world. :)
and the power transfer via wifi - you know... the crazy smells :)

M
MrGURAM76 16.09.19

budensemen
There is such a mod. There are boxes with long pins that pass through the wall , on the other hand, this protruding pin, it has the usual box set.

B
BlackTigerTK 16.09.19

budensemen
MrGURAM76
In DLS Contraptions Workshop is already long. No need for any mods. The Power-Conduit has to pass through walls.
Spoiler
Though this struggle will have to:-)