3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BelAZovec 07.01.20 01:46 am

Impressions of the game! (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

The invitations come pre-order already. I play already 2 days.
Well what can we say, after the beta, nothing has changed, corrected bugs, balance, fixed a couple of abilities.
But the game is definitely epic. 9.3/10.
Pros:
A lot of abilities.
Sustained atmosphere.
Music and sounds from the movies.
PvP (normal modes - capture the point, capture the flag (inverted), mining points. But styling super)
Dialogs.
The choice of dark/light.
Quests (interesting, in many there is a definite nonlinearity)
Fucking design locations
Outdoor bosses as powerful (200k+ HP) or easier (15-20K), but it killed only a group and give it is so-so loot.
Of the minuses:
Big awkward interface. (common for MMOs)
The lack of Pvp space battles. (it's me)
Some bugs (not working function Usable in the auction, some glitches with the display of the descriptions of the clothes.

Very strange - apparently people have not yet realized prices - training skills are sometimes worth more than stuff. I have over 3 thousand of loans was dressed almost entirely, and learned for more than 4
277 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapitan Pozhar 07.01.20

The game is gorgeous.

C
Conjel 07.01.20

Genre: RPG Online
Not mine.

F
Flacoon 07.01.20

That is better to wait a bit. Probably make it Free-to-play. Just transferred to Donat and truncated...

A
Allex236 07.01.20

hardly on her f-2-p will do((a toy on Russian is translated?blah I would have played..Yes the mower to subscribe to et known all over the place=(

V
Velikiy i Uzhasnyy Piladu 07.01.20

Here's a question! Let's say I buy a game disc in the store and can only play a month then again will have to pay for it?

D
Doktor Cerber 07.01.20

The great and Terrible Pilatus
exactly.

N
NixY9mBa 07.01.20

A grafon like?Hopefully the rules.

S
Shahsaid 07.01.20

Can you explain what use different PVE,PVP, and RP components to each other in Star Wars: the Old Republic.

G
Garry_Frost 07.01.20

People post a link to the game pliz

M
Makc Psix 07.01.20

Oh how the game will be free and eng servers will appear then I'll look well for this Republic and yet the rage Parubiy.

[
[V_A_M_P_I_R] 07.01.20

what fucking pay

H
Hun777 07.01.20

The people of the Russian localizatio it was not? Only America, Germany and France? or am I mistaken?

B
B-6 07.01.20

[V_A_M_P_I_R]
Scalata disabled I already chopped all the Kull and if you think into I dinacyt you oshibaetes I'm 23 grovana of skaleta.

S
Skaikrouw 07.01.20

B-6
chord and you have Gina eating?

K
Kris Rebel 07.01.20

No time to tell it, I will say this, the game is simply gorgeous, a true masterpiece! 100% killer all the current MMOs. And now I'm in a hurry, need to download a Knight of the Jedi.

S
SamFirst 07.01.20

Killer or not a killer of the second world war for all I care, I just like the universe and Yes, the game is gorgeous! :-)
Server - Nightmare Lands, nick is the same. Need help with flashpoints or heroic quests write will always help.

I
ILoveGames1342 07.01.20

Posany, how much is the subscription and the General price? That is how much I will need to pay for your purchase, and then every month how much to pay? In rubles.

T
Tier69 07.01.20

Good Game only for some reason often fly out.. the servers are clogged up..

M
MeGa..XaUs.2011 07.01.20

Oh nafik else to pay for it will have COMPLETE CRAP AND NOT the game!!!

E
Eriori 07.01.20

Yes, it's the same as wow only in profile. Ah! abonenty above XA.