3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BelAZovec 07.01.20 01:46 am

Impressions of the game! (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

The invitations come pre-order already. I play already 2 days.
Well what can we say, after the beta, nothing has changed, corrected bugs, balance, fixed a couple of abilities.
But the game is definitely epic. 9.3/10.
Pros:
A lot of abilities.
Sustained atmosphere.
Music and sounds from the movies.
PvP (normal modes - capture the point, capture the flag (inverted), mining points. But styling super)
Dialogs.
The choice of dark/light.
Quests (interesting, in many there is a definite nonlinearity)
Fucking design locations
Outdoor bosses as powerful (200k+ HP) or easier (15-20K), but it killed only a group and give it is so-so loot.
Of the minuses:
Big awkward interface. (common for MMOs)
The lack of Pvp space battles. (it's me)
Some bugs (not working function Usable in the auction, some glitches with the display of the descriptions of the clothes.

Very strange - apparently people have not yet realized prices - training skills are sometimes worth more than stuff. I have over 3 thousand of loans was dressed almost entirely, and learned for more than 4
277 Comments
Sort by:
R
Robot96 07.01.20

I have a question for those who bought the license.Game Russian?And then I bought and need to buy a dictionary of the Anglo-Russian

h
highSKiLLED 07.01.20

now the game is completely in English,as was sobsno and all MMO since the release, but the localization is accurate,the only question is when - is unknown. But I don't think there is such a complex English...and it seems there are more German and French

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

Sarkisian localsum)

R
Robot96 07.01.20

Well, if the license is at least Russian text will be?

A
Adept Monolita 07.01.20

I still want KOTOR 3

R
Robot96 07.01.20

I wouldn't mind but I repeat my question. Well, if the license is even a Russian text?!

M
Moskit 07.01.20

Robot96
Ofitsialnyh statements about this NO !!!!

A
Arterius_997 07.01.20

Skaikrouw
haha no not eating, she eats air!

S
ShaD 07.01.20

No oupen of Palapa?

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 07.01.20

ShаD
You on a PvP server.

S
ShaD 07.01.20

Microfludic
tada take.

E
Erom 07.01.20

The C grade game. The recipe was so - and- take vanilla Wow, adding a storyline for each class, dressed dialogues a La ME and decorate with the setting SV. It's all cool on paper, but in practice, we have a good story, dialogues and gameplay userbase. Why after 7 years after the second world war need in your game to do 50% of the quests kill x mobs and the second 50% bring me x of that shit, and the second half of the campaign and be supplemented by a bonus objective of killing the next batch of mobs. Ie in practice, you come to the next quest hub, next quest take the 4, card to your destination and cut out everything living. Then waiting for respawn of mobs, and again cut out. Repeat to complete the quest. I'm not saying that these quests should not be, but when history repeats itself in each new hub ... it's sad. Fans out solely to listen to the dialogue, but to do quests (by the way, in pretty bad zapisannyh locations) this is the saddest thing in this game.
The saddest thing is after Pvp of course. Then I was just silent, but the reason is obvious. The Biovars just no experience. What they play with competitive multiplayer was? Yes no. Even Blizzard constantly screwed up with the balance throughout the course of the second world war, and that with their vast experience. There is balance and action will not. In the next 10 years at least.
In addition to conversations, from new to MMO chips - NPC party members, crafting which can be hung on them, the abundance of group quests (Hello vanilla Wow), no flying mounts (damn vanilla again), and perhaps all. Maybe I something forgot, but if something was forgotten it means that it is so small and insignificant that it is banal is not remembered.
This game you need to use this: gather a group of 3-4 friends who can be silent in Skype while there are dialogues, and go through their storyline, parallel scenario, absorbing smaller planets in flashpoint. Upon reaching 50лвл it is better to hammer and not to remember about this game, or at least to do the same with the characters of the opposing faction. And you know what comes out of this? No it's not MMO, it's a half-assed KOTOR with coop, which is requested to pay 15уе per month. No thanks, I'll go to ЕvE play. 60/100

l
loyal_986 07.01.20

TELL ME HOW TO SAVE PROGRESS IN THE GAME? AFRAID TO CONCLUDE AFTER REVIEW ABOUT HOW PEOPLE WERE NOT SAVED PUMPING!

a
antiparadoks 07.01.20

The game is super, no words. Started playing at a friend's, but due to the English localization do not understand guys, no one knows will the Russian localization? And that such a game with such a plot and pass in English is just a waste of time and money.

R
Russiaturisto1488 07.01.20

What is a monthly subscription, does anybody know? (and it really can get from your nisoprostol purse th other)

M
Moskit 07.01.20

Russiaturisto1488
$ 60 - client + 15 bucks a month

M

Russiaturisto1488
He is lying in the origin of the 1200 standard, 1600 Deluxe. about 500 rubles per month subscription.

M
Marsel Kazan 07.01.20

_Sammy_
this is not the first game which has invested millions and then goes to F2P

Microfludic
if I don't want to pay for something that I don't like yet I'm cheap??or for something that is overly expensive and not worth it???I do not see support for Russian language environment for Russian players no and therefore not worth paying for!While the attitude of developers to not very Russian when to change talk about money!

M

Marsel Kazan
Your problem. If you don't know English and will only play on f2p - you develop and rogue.

B
Bromantan 07.01.20

Microfludic
And, that is labor zadroty play exclusively in English and that the month went well, no less than five hundred rubles.
And even if the game does not like the way EB you should play. Because trend. So what happens?